1DPO! TWW Buddies?

Hey ladies!

Well, life has surely been hectic here the last few weeks! I have almost fully recovered from the Strep Throat, I just have a residual cough, that my Doc said would last a month or so.

Since my Great-Grandmother died, my grandparents went to their hometown in Kentucky, and have stayed there for almost 2 weeks. I'm so glad they were able to do that. It blesses me to know that they can just be them, and not have to worry about my Great-Grandmother.

I'm in the midst of packing for my trip home. I fly out on Saturday, and I'll be away from Hubby during ovulation. :nope: We were only able to DTD once this cycle at all, due to my Strep and a bunch of other things. I should have already started AF; I'm actually 3 days late. It's probably the stress of going back home. As soon as I land in Pittsburgh, I'm bound to start. :dohh: I'd laugh my ass off if I actually got pregnant by that one time. :haha:

But anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing my Momma and my family. My brother is looking forward to seeing me the most, I think. After his break-up with his ex-girlfriend, he has been texting me and calling me more. I'm looking forward to seeing my brother very much. :cloud9:

I hope everyone is well! I hope to post at some point while in Ohio, so please stay tuned! I miss and love you all! :hugs::kiss::flower:

Hey everyone! Just a quick update!

Last week I went to my Doctor and had bloodwork done. My progesterone level was 6.3! That means I ovulated! *clap*

Also, AF got me last night. I'm not upset, though. That means I'll either be done, or on the tail end of AF when I get on the plane. And that also means, I shouldn't have AF until AFTER my Uncle's wedding. I'm blessed, although DTD with DH is out of the question until after I get back, unless AF is quick this time around. :cry:

I hope everyone is well! :hugs:

Oh Gohan the fact that you ovulated is awesome news!

Good luck on your trip <3

I think this is it....

OH MY GOD!!! LILSOY! :flower: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance:

I'm so happy for you! I wish you a Happy and Very Healthy Nine Months! :happydance:

Thank you ladies! I'm still in so much shock! I just hope it's a sticky one this time. I had bloods done today to check Progesterone and HCG Levels and will go again on Monday to make sure that everything is increasing appropriately. Then I will schedule my first appointment after that, assuming all goes well, that is.

Besides that, just feeling a little run down...kind of like I'm getting sick and my bbs are KILLING! I welcome the feeling though :)

You ladies have all been so integral in my journey and healing after the MC. Thanks so much for all your support. I'm not going anywhere either so if it's ok with you all, I'd like to stay on here and keep you updated on the pregnancy.

I'm getting my second draw today and should know results tomorrow. I'm getting a little anxious. I just want the numbers to have increased the proper amount.

We told close friends and family this weekend...basically anyone we would need extra support from if the worst happens. Besides that, we are keeping it a secret until at least 12 weeks.

How are you gals?

how did your draw go??? hope you are doing well today!!!!!

i have had the flu for one week now. so frustrating. i went into L&D on Friday night after speaking to my doctor in the evening because i had had a fever for 48 hours. now i have a brutal cough. man this has been a bad season for flus!! hope you are all well!

How is everyone? So far, so good for me. Just trying to take it one day at a time. My HCG went from 303 to 2,080. I'm going in for an early ultrasound next Wed. when I should be about 6 weeks. I threw up a couple times today so I think that's good. I almost had a panic attack yesterday when I start having mild cramps. They subsided though. I'm just trying to be thankful for each day.

Wanna- ugh, flu stinks! I hope you feel better soon! When are you due again? Getting pretty close right?!

Yay!!! Those are great numbers!!!! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound! So fun. I cramped on and off until after 20 weeks. The first few weeks especially. It was always stressful but it is a good sign that your uterus is growing and stretching the way it should be!! Try not to worry about it! Unless it is with spotting/bleeding (and even then it can still be nothing).

I went to my family dr today and found out I have pneumonia. Oy. So I am on antibiotics now. So miserable. I have 2 more days of work and then a year off for maternity leave so trying to keep it together til the weekwnd. I will be 33 weeks tomorrow! Due date is April 30!

Yay!!! Those are great numbers!!!! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound! So fun. I cramped on and off until after 20 weeks. The first few weeks especially. It was always stressful but it is a good sign that your uterus is growing and stretching the way it should be!! Try not to worry about it! Unless it is with spotting/bleeding (and even then it can still be nothing).

I went to my family dr today and found out I have pneumonia. Oy. So I am on antibiotics now. So miserable. I have 2 more days of work and then a year off for maternity leave so trying to keep it together til the weekwnd. I will be 33 weeks tomorrow! Due date is April 30!

You get to take a year!?! I'm so jealous!!! I'll be praying you feel better soon! I'm glad to hear that you had a little cramping too and that everything is all good. It was actually more like discomfort or super mild cramps. I'm just a mess. I'm excited and nervous to go to the first U/S. I really wish I could just have a naive pregnancy and not know about all the things that could go wrong. Those daily scriptures have been helping. I still need to print them and put them EVERYWHERE! haha!

Eeeeeek lilsoy OMG!! I am so over the moon for you!! Congrats!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happy dance:

The numbers sound great! Praying for a sticky bean and happy and healthy 9 months! You are giving me so much hope!!

AFM, we got a pretty sad update..
DH's SA didn't come back well. On top of it, my bloodwork shows that I had chlamydia in the past, I had no idea!! My old OBGYN screwed up and didn't run a full panel despite the fact that I had been cheated on and given another STD by my ex fiancé. :growl mad: They think my tube might be blocked from that, we will find out with an ultrasound.
DH's SA is going to be repeated but he said if nothing changed (it's his 4th one so I doubt it is going to change) most likely IVF is our only option, if my tubes are blocked it is for sure going to be our only option. We will discuss if an IUI is an option or not after the last SA and my ultrasound.

We are completely shocked, I have been randomly crying on and off. IVF is not really an option for us so we are facing the possibility of never having kids. :cry: It sucks all around, we are still trying for now since we are not really ready to accept this until the last couple of tests but it is just so hard.. I just want to blow our savings and run away somewhere, so many things make no sense to me right now..

I am either ovulating today or 1dpo, forgot to take my temp this morning. We BDed only yesterday and today so not sure if we caught the egg. Thursday after our RE appt we weren't in the mood anymore..

4dpo today based on OPK. Of course I am having every symptom in the book again but I know it is just PMS. It just sucks because they are annoying and then I will just get AF so what's the point in making me miserable? I have home fries in the oven and can't stand the smell and don't know how to ever eat them..

Other than that I am ok, a bit better now but I think I'm mostly in denial.. it's like we are just trying to go on with our life and don't really deal with it.
DH went in for his last SA and our appt for the results is on april 1st so we'll see how that turns out. Maybe having a for sure answer on what is possible and what isn't will help us to make a decision on what to do and give us some peace.

How is everyone doing?

Mrs. Vet - I'm so sorry to hear that. You are always in my prayers!

lilsoy - How are you doing? Any updates?

AFM - I have been here in Ohio for almost 2 weeks, and I'm coming home on the 31st. I have Bronchitis and totally miserable. My whole family has it. I have an antibiotic to pick up today to fight it. The wedding prep is going slowly, but we'll get it done in time. My Dad and I aren't doing well, and we are keeping our distance from each other. But that's neither here nor there.

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well!

Are you feeling better Gohan?

Lilsoy how are you doing??

9dpo here, I had every symptom in the book for a few days which I know was just pmsing, now I am feeling better but normal and I know AF is going to come by the end of the week.. Good thing I'm out of ICs so I don't get tempted to test and get disappointed..
Next week we are getting the results of the last SA and I am kinda dreading it..

I booked a flight for DH to fly in May to see his family in the US. We were going to go together in september but it just doesn't work out financially and he really wants to go in May to the comic con so we said screw it and booked a flight, if he has to go alone anyway we might as well do it then. I am really bummed that I can't go because I really wanted to but at the same time I am relieved because all the money worries about how to come up with so much money until summer to make it work was really stressing me as there wasn't really a way to make it work until I am finding a job..
I have 3 applications going still that seem somewhat hopeful and a phone interview for a job at the airport later this week. I don't really want that job but it would be a start.
So at least now it's all decided and i can stop stressing about it. On a bright side we will be able to go to Vienna in August to my friend's wedding as we don't have to use every extra penny for the US trip, I am really excited about it as we don't get to see these friends often and we both have never been to Vienna! :happy dance: And DH will get a little shopping list and gets to buy me some FRERs and prenatals as they are cheaper in the US and I like them better! If we don't want to give up by then that is..

10 dpo and nothing to report about that.

On a bright side, I found a job!! I am starting on thursday, can try it out for a week before I get a longterm contract! It's an office job, nothing great but it's nearby and part time so it's perfect!

After I signed the papers for the job, I came out, checked my phone and saw the devastating news about the German Wings flight. This hits very close to home for us, DH is working in the aviation industry in a company that works with both, Airbus and Lufthansa maintenance and many of our friends are working at Airbus and Lufthansa Maintenance, some on exactly that type of airplane. Everyone checked immediately if they worked on this specific airplane before they said how old it was, it reminds everyone on the big responsibility that they are having in their job. DH is stressing about it more than he was already. Even though every little job they do is being checked multiple times before an airplane leaves.
My heart is breaking for the families who lost their loved ones. It was a whole school class on board and 2 babies, half of the victims are German.
We are taking it for granted often that flying is no big deal and these things usually happen far from us, with Airlines that don't even fly from our country.
Today is reminding me to never take it for granted and to say an extra prayer when DH is flying to the US in May.

Hi Mrs. Vet ~ I'm so sorry to hear that! I don't know too many details about it but it seems devastating that so many people lost their lives. Let us know how the SA results ended up! Don't give up hope. My husbands were never good either and we were able to get pregnant twice.

I'm still hoping I get to keep this one. So far this pregnancy feels very different so I'm hoping that is a good sign. I went in at 6+4 and saw the baby/heard a heartbeat so that is positive. However, I saw those things last time at around 7 weeks and still lost the baby. I will be 8+4 tomorrow which is right around when I lost the last one. Although, I didn't start bleeding until 10 weeks. My next appointment isn't until April 23rd. I'm thinking that if everything goes well at that appointment, I might be able to relax a little. Just trying to take it one day at a time.

Let me know how you are doing! How is the new job treating you?

Elena ~ What's new with you? Are you back from Ohio?

Hey friends.. Just wanted to come on here and update you! I am 37 weeks today which is officially full term! Yippee! Super exciting.. I've been having cramps on and off and diarrhea once per day since Friday. I had my weekly appt this morning and my dr said these are signs that labour is coming! So excited. It doesn't mean it is imminent but a good sign that my body knows what to do. His head is down and we are pretty much ready! His room is 90% done and I am nesting like crazy.. Cleaning every nook and cranny! I am feeling really good. I have only gained 17 pounds so far and will probably gain another 5. Can't believe our sweet boy will be here so soon! I am loving maternity leave and am trying to rest as much as possible (between all the nesting of course! Haha). Anyways.. That's all for now! I'll update periodically and definitely when he is born!

Hope you are all doing well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"