2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Hi I hope you don't mind me joining you ladies here. I think I'm around 4 days past ovulation according to my phone app but I dont temp or use kits so its based on my average cycle length. CM was egg white today which is strange for me at this time in my cycle although maybe I've ovulated late and bdanced too early.
Also been getting strange light cramps in my stomach.
Is anyone else on around 4 dpo ? What symptoms are you getting?

im 10dpo, has anyone had a weird pressure/cramping following bd? feels much different to normal!!

also had the weirdest dream about having loads of bunches of cotton thread up my nose, loads of different colours and so many lol how strange!!! :wacko:

i had a slight temp drop today took my very first frer and BFN..stark white no indent or anything...not feeling too hopefuly right now but according to my app if i get AF on time we should be ovulating again the week we are on vacation so i still have something to look forward to if this ends up not being our month.

how were your temps today laura?

they went back up but bfn stark white!! (couldnt even pretend i saw anything lol) think im going to wait for AF now as i just feel she is going to show her ugly face!

im not feeling positive anymore, got really bad backache today, im sat on a chair trying to work and i'm in pain! Had a really weird pressure feeling after bd this morning aswell. whats your chart looking like?

Attachments

• 27:2:13.jpg
    27:2:13.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 5
YAY!! for temp going back up for you. i think im going to wait too...if i can.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f88de/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

oh also i dont know if my coverline is correct because i was fighting off a cold at the beginning of this cycle my coverline is usually 97.0-97.2 but i dontk now it doesnt look too good for me right now.

your coverline looks weird because usually its the average of your pre o temperatures :wacko: i would 97.2 was more accurate but maybe leave it and go by ff. fingers crossd your temp goes back up tomorrow, maybe its just a dip like me and then back up at 10dpo, could be implantation for you?

have you noticed any symptoms or are you not symptoms spotting :dohh:

Yeah, im going to leave FF alone and pray that it just goes up tomorrow but if it drops ill probably be out.

as far as symptoms... i dont have the full feeling that i had last month. I never really have had major cramps before af and prior to me tracking my cycle and using an app af suprised me a whole bunch. my cm was very little this morning but now i seem to have more and its still white. this time last month it was tan and then turned pink already but i did have a 12lp last month and that was unusually too so i dont even know what normal is supposed to be bc last month was my first time checking cm daily.

other than that nothing really..how about you?

Yeah, im going to leave FF alone and pray that it just goes up tomorrow but if it drops ill probably be out.

as far as symptoms... i dont have the full feeling that i had last month. I never really have had major cramps before af and prior to me tracking my cycle and using an app af suprised me a whole bunch. my cm was very little this morning but now i seem to have more and its still white. this time last month it was tan and then turned pink already but i did have a 12lp last month and that was unusually too so i dont even know what normal is supposed to be bc last month was my first time checking cm daily.

other than that nothing really..how about you?

yeah i've got lots of creamy CM, i'm having to wear a panty liner today! Backache seems to be slowly going, got a bit of a sore throat but i think thats because i've been shouting at OH! he's being a bit of a d*** today!

cramping has also decreased, was quite strong this morning and had lots of pressure where my uterus is (i think) and i cannot stop weeing (been drinking normal amount - same as usual). but i still have a negative feeling that AF is coming!

looks like you have a couple things that are positive in there. ive seen so many BFP where there symptoms were just like AF so the things you have that seems like af is coming could just be your body adjusting.

im stuck on this chart gallery in FF looking for charts that had dips very close to the coverline. this one i came across the temp plummeted a whole degree and went right back up the next day for a BFP...crazyness.

yeah ive seen some like that, weird, if it was me i would be sure i was out!! when are you next planning on testing?

was thinking about skipping tomorrow but i dont know if i can realistically do that. i bought 4 tests, 3 left now and a digi....so i dont know. i want to try to wait until 11dpo but if my temp goes up tomorrow ill be for sure testing LOL

i really want to wait til friday! might see what my temp is tomorrow morning, ive been having distrupted sleep and its making me so tired!

might just get up and pee really quickly lol

oh speaking of sleep..i was wide awake all day yesterday and today this morning i even woke up before the alarm. i usually get that before af comes a good surge of energy. and i had the wierdest dream...while i was searching for the frers yesterday i saw this one called first response fertilty test to see if you can get pregnant didnt think much of it but i saw it so oh course i had a dream that i got a positive and i was freakin out and dh came into the bathroom which btw wasnt ours..ive never been in this bathroom before and i was freakin out and he was reading the box and telling me that this just means you can get pregnant not that you are pregnant...and i woke up.

how sad is it that im sitting here planning out IF af shows shell have to come by march 1st but no later then march4th for everything to line up for me to be ovulating again while we are on vacation in march

lol fingers crossed for bfp for you then you wont even need to plan!! haha lol i always think if i get pregnant this cycle my due date will be... always get far too ahead of myself haha!

defo got an increased in appetite, just been to the shops to buy more butter to make cookies later and bought crisps aswell and now just sat munching through them even though ill be making my tea in the next hour!

lol oh i know my app says nov 15th for this cycle FF says nov 11th, im not really fond of either

im thinking if af comes i may just scrap everything ...bbt, opks and my new cbfm for the month of march since it will be soooo hard to do with the time zone change and not going to bed at the same time or waking up at the same time. fx i got my BFP and dont have to worry.

is increased appetite a good thing? lol i always think... am i having a craving or is it just time to eat something? lol

I ovulated yesterday. Today while getting a hair cut my stylist mentioned she thought my hair had gotten thicker. I immediately wondered to myself if this could be a pregnancy symptom. I know better but I can't control it. I'm sure you all know where I'm coming from. :s

lol oh i know my app says nov 15th for this cycle FF says nov 11th, im not really fond of either

im thinking if af comes i may just scrap everything ...bbt, opks and my new cbfm for the month of march since it will be soooo hard to do with the time zone change and not going to bed at the same time or waking up at the same time. fx i got my BFP and dont have to worry.

is increased appetite a good thing? lol i always think... am i having a craving or is it just time to eat something? lol

lol i always think im just being fat and eating loads!! :dohh:

mine would be 10th november lol! youre not keen on either lol, have you got preferred?

haha yes..i actually prefer May but i really dont want to wait that long so ill take what i can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->