• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Yay 6dpo already that's came quick. Fx for you. Aww that's very sweet for you two to be testing together.

7dpo today and I've been temping since o so I can decide whether to test (if temp drops I won't!) and yup he's getting very involved which is sweet!

We go to the gym together and has also said we're not going sauna until af (just in case)

I may cave and test 10dpo as I have 2 tests but I know as soon as I've got the bug I'll want to test everyday and then I'll need to buy more tests so gojng to try wait until Saturday, maybe Friday if I save my pee. Can you save your pee from the morning and test at night with it? (I'm working VERY early Friday so oh won't even be awake lol)

That sounds like a good plan. I know it's almost impossible to do but I didn't get my bfp until 12 dpo so I would def say wait as long as you can do your not driving yourself crazy. It's a downhill spiral once you cave in lol

I'm sure you can save it as I've saved it to take OPKs but you'd probably be better off just holding your pee for a couple hours. Or waiting until the next day but I know that's hard to do.

So we have been released from the re now. I have an appt with the obgyn on mar 3rd and then after that we will announce it but I caved and told another person. I just couldn't lie to her so hopefully she can keep it quiet for another week lol

Holding doesn't really work for me cos I drink so much, my pee is always dilute!!

Aww that's good and don't worry I'm sure she'll keep quiet!

I'm hoping Friday I'll test and not before!!!

Decided I'm going to test tomorrow!! 10dpo lol can't wait any longer so we'll see!!

One out the case taken at 2.5 mins and this one was taken at 3 mins!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 10
Omg yes!! I see it on the first one when I zoom in but I can see it on the second one even without zooming. Awesome!!! Can't wait for more tests I'm fx this is the start of your bfp.

My beautiful long awaited bfp!!! Progression...a little?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 9
Omg omg omg that is great progression. That's the biggest progression I've seen on your tests so far. Yay!!!! Praying and crossing every part of my body that they keep getting darker. WE CAN BE BUMP BUDDIES!!!!! Ahhh I'm so excited for you!!!!

Me and oh are off test shopping tonight to get as many as possible different ones for over the next few days lol! Defo getting more superdrug to do progression pictures and also frer for confirmation! I can't live believe it!!! When shall I do a digital??

Yay! Test shopping is super exciting. I'd wait a couple days to do a digital when I took my first digital and it came up not pregnant i was so pissed and then the next day it said pregnant. I'll have to search through my pics and see how dark the Frer's were before I got the "pregnant"

It's currently 9am, I have a day off work... I'm holding fmu so I can nip to the shops first to get more of the superdrug tests to hopefully see a progression!!! I have 2 frers too to use 1 day to compare tk superdrug!

Beautiful pics, i am so happy I could cry right now. They look great. Those super drug ones are way better then the frer. But so happy that you got a clear line on the frer those seem to be the go to tests anymore. I'd def wait until tomorrow for a digital just in case.

I wanted to get on here much earlier but I am hammered at work today because it's the last day of the month. And I was feeling nauseas and I was like ugh let me take a break from work and see how Laura is doing. Yay!!!!

i am so happy i could cry too :happy dance: i can't believe it is actually happening, so early as well I'm only 3+4 after finding out at 3+2, i think ill start getting more excited and so will OH if/when i miss AF, so by monday i can relax a little bit!!

I've got 1 FRER left and 3 more superdrugs so going to do a superdrug for the next 3 days but not sure when to do the FRER?! what do you think?

yeah superdrug are defo better but was important to confirm with FRER, and when i saw those two beautiful lines i could not stop smiling!! you don't know my relief lol

i got a bit of backache and a few twinges, the one thing that made me really think it was i didn't have the usual week long tiredness before AF, thats what made me test earlier lol!! OH said he won't get really excited until a week after AF was due, got a bit to wait though!

On tuesday i saw 2 magpies and then 4 magpies, 2 for the + hpt and 4 for a boy lol, i cannot believe this is happening!!

whens your EDD again? i think I'm 5 weeks behind you. whens your next scan?

I know when I got my bfp I was kind of in disbelief for the first toe days until I got the "pregnant" on the digital then I was like this is really happening. It's not a dream I am going to wake up from.

Honestly I'd save the frer for a couple days. The super drug one is giving great lines so might as well just stick with those for now so you get some great progression pics.

I can understand dh's hesitation, esp given your history but I these are so great lines and great progression so it is looking very good right now.

You'll have to explain what a magpie is ? Lol

Oct 3rd or 4th I think I'm gonna go with the oct 4th date tho so I'd be 8+6 today. So yeah 5+ a couple days behind me. Yay!!!!

Lol sorry they are birds but we have a saying here that goes like this

"One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret,
Never to be told."

It's an old wives takes but fun!

Yeyyhh we can defo be bump buddies! What are your symptoms like at the moment?

I'll just do a superdrug tomorrow then I thjnk, I'll post it in the morning! Going to be so hard to keep a secret! I want Monday to come ASAP so I can relax a little bit!!!

Edit: are you gojng to be doing bump pictures as you go along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->