• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

How's your baby shower?

I bet, id be struggling to keep quiet!! You can see why people tell before 12 weeks though lol they just can't keep it to themselves

So... Today's test (yes I wasn't going to test but I did SMU though cos I changed my mind but had already pee'd) it's bfn but another faint faint line which picture doesn't show really, 11dpo so think it's just not viable! Had cramps since 8dpo like af is coming which shouldn't be until day before af which is 14dpo then start 15dpo...so strange I'll upload in a min

Today's test. I'm going to tweak it now aswell and see if I can make the line darker cos it's defo there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 4
I'm getting quite good at tweaking now lol!! I can defo see the line and is not in my head!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 6
You are getting good at tweaking. The shower isn't for another hour I'm picking my sil up at work now. It's not easy to write on my cell phone and I can't see your pictures well but I will be sure to look when I get home and I've got my fx they get darker soon.

Hey crystal, how are you?

I cannot wait to take another test tomorrow with fmu Arghhh I am defo seeing lines I'm scared it's not bfp :(

Wow I def see a line even untweaked but the second tweaked picture I can really see it. Fx it gets darker for you. Sometimes it takes a couple days to get dark especially if these tests aren't the greatest.

I'm doing great. I ended up telling my sil after the baby shower she was soo excited and it was to the point that I know if I didn't tell her and she found out I knew she would probably be mad at me so I told her and we talked for awhile and she's so excited. Now I just have to keep my mouth shut for at least 2 more weeks lol I'll have to avoid people

Okay so this is today's... What do you think? I can defo see lines and even illuminated ones on the invert which I couldn't yesterday so must be getting better??

Yesterday was SMU and today's was FMU so perhaps that's why it's not got any darker?! Perhaps my SMU is better?

I'm going to asda to buy some more tests soon, not decided which yet though... The problem is I've not told oh about the lines because of the chemical last time he wants to just see "pregnant" so I'll have to somehow sneak and buy them I think or get them tomorrow?!

Here's the first one in the original size, here you can defo see the line?!

It's obvs clearer IRL!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 5
Oh wow I def see lines, I'm so excited for you. I can't wait for you to buy more tests. I hope if you take an frer or something better quality it will show much better. But don't expect to get a positive on a digital right away because even when I started getting clear lines it still took 2 more days to get a positive on a digital even.

Fx fx this is so exciting

I went to asda and was going to pick a double pack of frers up and tell oh but they didn't even have any :(

Edit: going to nip to superdrug and do one later this afternoon when I've held for a few hours and then another tomorrow morning (buying 4 of super drug own as meant to be as good as frer!)

Edit 2: took the superdrug test bfn but that's what I was expecting for a 2 hour hold and lots of water lol stupid me! Will test with opk, ic and superdrug tomorrow morning and I will update!

Ahh I'm so excited for tomorrow I can't wait for you to test.

Afm I'm sitting here wishing today would just be over already lol

Me with my testing and you with your scan...what an exciting day we have ahead of us!!! You need to update ASAP, I want to know whether there's one or two on board lol!!!

I don't know whether to use fmu or smu, fmu will defo be easier as I am leaving house at 7am tomorrow!

I vote for fmu, especially since you plan to leave so early.

I don't know what to think, I'm spotting but still got lines in my tests. Can you see the faint line on the superdrug test?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 6
Oh no sucks your spotting that's not good. I def see something on the blue handle one but it's hard to see anything on the super drug one bc there is a shadow. But plenty of people have spotting in pregnancy and it turns out fine you just don't want full on bleeding.

Afm, I had my ultrasound this morning and I am only measuring at 5 weeks. By my calculations I was thinking I was 5 weeks 5 days but she says I'm only 5 weeks 3 days so to measure 3 days behind or ahead is fine. She said not to worry yet that every person is different and what more important is my beta levels so I'm just waiting for the nurse to call with those. I'll post the pic in just a second I've got to get ready for work quick

Attachments

• 2-3 5 weeks.jpg
    2-3 5 weeks.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4
Can you see a line on this one? It's much easier to see IRL. I'm starting to give up hope!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member