2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Oh no sucks your spotting that's not good. I def see something on the blue handle one but it's hard to see anything on the super drug one bc there is a shadow. But plenty of people have spotting in pregnancy and it turns out fine you just don't want full on bleeding.

Afm, I had my ultrasound this morning and I am only measuring at 5 weeks. By my calculations I was thinking I was 5 weeks 5 days but she says I'm only 5 weeks 3 days so to measure 3 days behind or ahead is fine. She said not to worry yet that every person is different and what more important is my beta levels so I'm just waiting for the nurse to call with those. I'll post the pic in just a second I've got to get ready for work quick

Aww your scan is too cute!! Was it nice to see? I've taken a few extra pictures, I literally took tests had shower then took pictures without properly looking at them. I will look to see if j have any better one! Spotting is red now so think it's af :(

Oh no sorry to hear your spotting turned red, hopefully it stops. Wishful thinking right.

Afm, my res nurse just called with my betas they are 2580 so perfectly in line with how many dpo I am I am extremely excited about that I was starting to get worried that bc they didn't see the yolk sac and fetal pole that it wasn't looking good but both the re and the nurse said no as long as those betas are raising appropriately they will just wait a few more days. So I go back on Thursday to check again...if I want to...I told her I did. I figured it'll just give me piece of mind

They sound perfect!! Aww I hope you get to see a bit more on Thursday :) is it before work again?

Yeah me too but to be honest I've given up :( I don't even know if these were Evaps or a chemical again?! 5 days of Evaps is bad luck surely :(

Yes before work again.

Aww hon idk 5 days is long for Evaps as much as it sucks I would probably count it as a chemical. :'( I'm sorry Laura

This is my superdrug test taking at 2 mins out of the casing ...forgot about this picture lol you can defo see the line on this one! Defo clutching at straws though :(

Edit: I think I'll use last test tomorrow morning as af will no doubt be here full flow at some point!

So exciting about your scan! Eeekkk did oh go with you?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 7
I def see it Laura.

Dh did go with he was very pissed at the nurse because he felt like she was trying to scare me. I was like oh great it's in the uterus and she was like yes, but...yadda yadda yadda and he didn't like that. But now when I talked to the re and my nurse she said ectopic would be very very rare at this point.

It's a bit nerve wracking now I kinda wish I could just go in at 8 weeks and they could tell me everything is fine and skip over all this bullshit. Lol

good morning laura i hope you are feeling ok -

i just wanted to give a quick update. i had my repeat scan this morning the first thing she said to me was "your betas are perfect so i am sure we will see something" so that just took a huge weight off my shoulders. i am still measuring 3 days behind but she said that is fine they were able to see the yolk sac and fetal pole but she didnt get a great picture of it. the tech was so funny tho she was you see your little cheerios, and it seriously looked like a cheerios. so we go back next thurday to see the heartbeat. i said to dh im kind of glad its on a thursday because now i can enjoy my weekend

Hey crystal!! That is such great news!!! I can't wait to see your next scan!

Afm bleeding was a lot lighter than usual And it's finished now woohoo!!! I think I'm going to temp around o to make sure I do O then I know exact day aswell!!

I'm so glad it's Saturday.... I've had such a busy week!!!

thats so good, i hate heavy periods. its actually nice now not to have a period after having such short cycles. i am finding myself very bored lately. i kinda miss the temping and opks and all that stuff it kept me busy and was very exciting. the pregnancy threads on here are not that entertaining, alot of heartache so im finding myself trying to avoid them unless i have to which leave me with alot of time on my hands LOL

i started cleaning my office this week. made a couple piles. to keep, to toss and to donate or sell. dh thinks im crazy but what the heck else can i do with my time. and id rather get started now then have too much to do when im not feeling well. the sooner i can get this cleaned up the sooner i can start buying stuff :) which i am excited to do.

work is driving me crazy with all this overtime they want. im working right now actually just taking a break before lunch time. but i will work 53 hours this week. thats way too much. i told dh if they keep doing this they are going to piss me off and ill quit. he said thats fine but i really dont want to quit i just dont want to work as much. ugh i cant win LOL

as promised my next scan pic. i am measuring 6+5 today which is only 1 day behind on my original due date so baby is catching up.

Attachments

• 2-14 6+5 copy.jpg
    2-14 6+5 copy.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
This is fantastic and such a cute little bean! Sorry I've been Mia...it's been crazy busy!!!

I got my +opk today and we bd twice yesterday and will do tonight and tomorrow :) hope this is my month!!

So glad your pregnancy is going well, how's your morning sickness? Any other symptoms? When's your next appointment/scan?

Yay for pos opk, that's exciting! Lots of bd'ing that's great.

The morning sickness has been getting worse this week. It was very minimal at one point and didn't stay around all the time just came and went every now and then but for 2 days now it's been pretty bad. I just have to make sure I eat often because if I get hungry forget about it it's not good.

No other symptoms at the moment my nipples were sore sore sore since I got pg, but they aren't so bad right now just hard all the time which is so weird. And I've got a crazy amount of lotiony cm. but nothing I can't deal with.

My next scan is next Friday the 21 st. I'm looking forward to it because it should be my last scan with the re before I get referred to the regular obgyn. I'm looking forward to seeing my regular doc, he's going to be so excited for us.

Sorry to hear about the ms! Hope it gets better for you!! Yeyyhh for symptoms lol haha!

Here's my opks, I'm a bit confused I took sat to be positive then took another one today and it's still positive, think I'm going to do another one later and tomorrow!!

21st isn't too far away now! Are you going to find out baby's sex?

I've had that once before when I got 2 days of positives but I ended up getting my temp rise 2 days after the last one so I was really confused that cycle because my surges are usually very short. My best suggestion is to just keep bd'ing so you know you've covered your bases.

We will be finding out the sex, my friend had a 3d scan at 14 weeks when she had her last baby so I'm going to ask her where and hopefully I can find out alittle earlier then the standard 20 weeks. But I'm on 7+3 right now so I've got awhile yet lol

Dh slipped and told a close friend of ours. And he thought I was going to be the one blabbing and it's him lol but in his defend she is ill right now and I'm not sure how long she'll make it so we both wanted to tell her so we could share that moment with her just in case she doesn't make it through the week. She's on hospice with lung cancer.

Got my negative yesterday woohoo and look at my chart I think we've covered all the bases lol hopefully this is my month! I've thrown all the ic and only have 2 super drug tests which I plan to use 12dpo and 14dpo ( will pribs end up buying more though lol)

7 weeks ... Wow that's gone so quickly! 27 days ago since you found out omg it's going to fly by!!

14 weeks that is so early, wow! Are you hoping for a girl or a boy or no preference?

Yes, hopefully this is your month. I've got eveRything crossed for you. Oh you'll def be out buying more tests lol When are you finished with school?

It's funny, we thought the tww was hard once but once you get pg the next 4 weeks are just nerve wracking. Hoping and praying everything works out. It doesn't seem like 27 days so I guess it did go rather quickly but the days did drag on for me. Especially right before a scan. A girl from the other thread is 15 weeks already and was like 11 something when I found out and I just look at her ticker and think omg 15 weeks already lol it's all relative.

We don't have a preference on boy or girl as long as the baby is healthy but I will say that I kind of have a gut feeling it's a boy. But idk where that is coming from but I have 2 nieces already so if it turns out to be a girl they will be super excited.

Aww that's it I don't have a preference either, we have names picked out for both girl and boy!

I hope this is my month! I will be buying more tests for sure lol!

Uni finishes in May and I graduate in July... Not long left now!!

I can defo believe that, I will be a nervous wreck!! I'm dying to test already and for tww to be over already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->