2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Here's my belly from today lol defo a bloat bump today!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 5
Aww how cute. I probably won't take anymore bump pics until I feel like it's not fat anymore. I feel like a cow lately. Just way too big for my frame.

I'll probably get scans every two weeks only because of the cervix issue.

Yes, I'm very happy about not taking the thyroid meds. I didn't really want to take it to begin with but I wasn't about to argue with my re. I do have to get better about remembering to take my prenatals and iron tho. I keep forgetting.

Aww how cute. I probably won't take anymore bump pics until I feel like it's not fat anymore. I feel like a cow lately. Just way too big for my frame.

I'll probably get scans every two weeks only because of the cervix issue.

Yes, I'm very happy about not taking the thyroid meds. I didn't really want to take it to begin with but I wasn't about to argue with my re. I do have to get better about remembering to take my prenatals and iron tho. I keep forgetting.

Oh no I'm sure you don't look like a fat cow!! But I do know how you feel; I feel disgusting at the moment!!

Aww that's so nice you'll be able to see bean growing and growing!!!

I was told folic acid up to 12 weeks is essential; after that it's less crucial so I wouldn't worry as folic acid is the important one!

Edit #1: my scan dates me as 9 weeks tomorrow but by lmp I am 8+3 tomorrow; I know it's only 4 days but 9 weeks sounds sooo good!!! Did you go off your early scan dates or left it as lmp?

I went off my ovulation date since I took the trigger shot it really could have only been between two dates and at one point I was measuring behind then on track then a day ahead. I would probably keep with your lmp due date but that's totally up to you. I see some of the girls on the October thread everytime they go they move themselves up a couple days so it just seems like they're rushing it along.

My fil is so funny mind you he has had 6 children so he's def been around the block a few times and according to him you shouldn't even be able to tell a women is pregnant until she's at least 6 months and I was like oh god what are you just calling me fat now lol so I was getting into the baby being the size of a peach and the uterus being larger then a grapefruit and he was like yeah that's really small lol he was just cracking me up. My bil laws gf is 24 weeks pregnant so he was pretty much talking smack on her by asking me a ton of questions. Like he knows his wife didn't go through that so he's not sure why she's trying to get so much attention.

I'll have a busy weekend this weekend. We have an auction to go to tomorrow and then Sunday I'm helping our friends daughter file out for financial aid for college so that will be exciting

I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow, I'll have to look up what fruit I'll be. I should probably just add that ticker by now. I think it's a lemon, some of the fruit make no sense the peaches we have around here are def bigger then the lemons we have lol

I still have this nagging cough but def no more fever, no more body aches, etc so I'm getting much better

I think that covers it all ....not much else new...oh do you do baby showers and registries where you are? My bil called last night and wanted us to go with them to this consignment event but were already booked but so said maybe another time. I created the registry but I haven't added anything to it yet I'm trying to see what I can get used first before I go and buy brand new. I'm a pretty thrifty person so if I can get something that looks brand new for half the price I am def ok with that. How about you?

9 weeks for you today how exciting. I just realized it's been 75 days since I found out I was pregnant. It certainly doesn't feel like it's been that long. Time is just flying by for me now. I hope it is for you as well.

Congratulations on 9weeks!!!

Sorry it's taken a while to reply been so busy!! Nausea seems to have stopped ish, not nearly as bad but man today my nipples are ao sore! Rubbing on my bra hurting, not having a bra hurts, touching hurts I feel like crying they hurt so much, have you experienced this?

Baby showers aren't a big thing over here but maybe my friends will throw me one when I tell them! It's not really something my family do!

I am defo shopping around for the best deals. We've picked some of baby's furniture already and it's such a good price so just buying it brands new!! I think I'll be buying everything new but looking around for the best prices, I've seen a few prams a like; few are quite expensive and some are a good price but I want to go and try them out in the shop to see them in person! Baby clothes are relatively cheap here if you chose carefully as for a newborn you don't need that many. I'll mostly be buying white sleep suits for the early days (I think babies look adorable in white!!) i think my in laws are going to give us a sum of money to buy baby lots of things instead of them going out and picking things themselves or I might just go shopping with my MIL.

I can't believe your 14 weeks already, it's gone so fast!! My scan dates me as 10 weeks on Thursday- that is crazy!! I can't wait til 28th April (my next scan!)

How's your symptons now? Have they stopped? How's your bump?

I've just found out my sil is pregnant and she's 5 weeks. I hate feeling like this but I can't help feel like she's stealing my limelight pregnancy hormones are defo out of control!! I'm defo happy for her but I can't help feeling like this! She's knows I'm pregnant and has done for a little while now. I knowI should be excited that I have a bump buddy who I see all the time and I am! Why do I feel like such a bitch???

Wow 10 weeks for you. That's went quick . Congratulations. No I know exactly how you feel when we did the iui and I wasn't sure if it would work or not I found it my bils gf was 12 weeks and I was so incredibly mean about it I really wasn't and still am not happy for them I just feel like I just feel like crap like that always happens to me lol

Sorry I've been Mia, they are making me get scans weekly now since 14-18 weeks seems to be the most common time to have issues they said they'll do weekly and if I'm good by 18 weeks they'll switch back to ever 2 weeks or maybe just release me to the regular ob, depends how it goes.

I've just been resting as much as possible. I really did t have much ms at the beginning here and there it was bad and I might have thrown up once prior to 12 weeks and then all the sudden the last 2 weeks I've just felt worse and worse and have thrown up each day the last 3 days. Idk if it's a stomach bug or if ms is actually getting me now but I can't eat a whole lot bc I just feel like my tummy gets to firm after and it's uncomfortable.

We will be finding out the gender, she checked today but said it would only be a guess so I said oh no guessing but asked for a potty shot. I attached it. I'm thinking a girl but I'm not even sure exactly what I'm looking at tho, what do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 5
that does look like a little girl to me but its a bit unclear, theres a bulge there but i don't see a winky lol :haha:

i know I'm anywhere in between 10+2 and 10+6 its crazy; it is going quite quickly now! i just want the 28th to arrive for my next scan. I've ordered a doppler which arrives today, its a sonaline b, I'm hoping its going to put my mind at ease!

how exciting to see baby every week, hopefully next week they get a good picture of babys gender!!

sorry to hear your ms is kicking in worse now :hugs: make sure you rest and eat every few hours!

I'm counting down to our gender scan probs around 27th may so 6 weeks!

Edit: doppler came and I'm getting a reading of anything from 125-140; seems quite low but too high for my heart rate or placenta, what do you think?

Edit #2: found baby again and it was 154bpm! He/she hides a lot though lol very hard to find! Feel so relieved!! I think I'll be using everyday or every other day just until my 12 week scan!!

Yay for finding baby on the Doppler. That was very exciting for me. It took me a bit to figure out all the different sounds tho. My baby's heart rate is in the 150s now was always in the high 160s. But when I told the ob I had a Doppler she warned me that could happen and I am kind of glad she did or I would have been freaking out.

I'm still having some nausea here and there and it's actually much worse when I'm in the car more like car sickness (which I've only had a couple times) but it's so annoying. I find I can't eat a lot either or else my stomach just hurts. So I have to eat a couple small meals a day to avoid that.

And I have no idea why I am pissed off at the world right now lol my job is so rediculous and in all the craziness I have like 5 bosses right now and it's just soo stupid. And I said to my dh idk if I'm mad because of the hormones or I'm mad because this is just so stupid. Yesterday I got in trouble from human resources because I yelled at one of the new bosses she wrote me an email and my response to her was are you kidding me? I billed yadda yadda yadda yesterday please call me. So she called me and when she did I laid into her. Very unprofessional according to hr but I was totally justified. Anyway I ended up not answering her question and told her "there is a clear miscommunication between management right now and I think u need to sort this out with each other before you come to me. I guess she didn't like that too much but I am so sick of having to explain myself to 5 people it's so stupid. I told dh I might quit if I don't get fired first lol yeah well. Baby is my #1 priority right now.

How's school going for you? Everything else going ok? Hopefully your life is not as dramatic as mine is at the moment lol

I found the baby again today and it was 174bpm so amazing! Still smile everytime I hear it! I think I may have an anterior placenta because baby seems to be behind it, but I could be wrong!! I actually have just read that the heartbeat slows down as the pregnancy progresses else I would be worried as well! I'm so glad I got a doppler!!

I thought I was over my nausea but I've thrown up twice in the past week :( hope your nausea improves!!

I've still not put on any weight which I am happy about!!

Aww I'm sorry work is being poo for you! I hope it sorts itself out! It sounds like you put them in their place though and stuck to your guns! Maybe leaving work would be good for you; like you've said before you don't need to work!

Uni is fine been off for 3 weeks now and supposed to have been working but been far too tired and poorly and only really started the past week. 'My deadline has been extended by 2 weeks because I've been too poorly and tired to do anything!

Everything else is great! Can't wait to tell everyone. My brother is back from holiday today so planning on telling him today :)

At the moment life is quite normal lol!! I'm sure that'll change soon lol!!

Aww 174 bpm that's so precious. My dh loves to hear the hb. It's actually funny because he likes to listen more then I do and he won't just come out and ask he'll say something cute to get me to want to do it. The Doppler really is the best money I've spent so far. I'm not really sure what an anterior placenta is lol

Oh no I hope your nausea gets better. I still have my moments especially when I cough or brush my tongue, I have a horrible gag reflex right now.

So work is a little better today I had my chat with hr on Wednesday and she was still a jerk yesterday but I ignored her and then today I started having this weird pressure feeling in my cervix so I called the doctor to see if it was normal and they said they had a cancellation to come in ASAP so I called my supervisor and left for about an hour but it turned out to be just normal pressure from the baby. It was butt down so he said that's probably why it felt different but to keep an eye out and if it get worse or turns to pains that I should call again. So work has been leaving me alone today, which I prefer. And otherwise I'm just going to ignore her unless it's like an emergency. I'd like to work until I go out for maternity leave only so I don't mess up my health insurance. Other then that I'm ready to just quit and be done with it but them my premium would go threw the roof. It's always an options.

That's great that they gave you 2 more weeks. Hopefully you start feeling better. And that's so exciting to get to tell your brother. I found that once I was able to tell everyone then it really started going fast. Still can't believe I'm 15+6 already. 16 weeks tomorrow. Yay!

i cannot believe you are 16 weeks, that has gone crazy quick!! When is your next scan?

An anterior placenta just means it is in front of the baby (front of your uterus) instead of posterior which is on the bank of the uterus further to your back!

So glad work is better for you!! Makes sense to stay working for the insurance, thats not something we need to worry about here thankfully!!

ohmygosh my brother and his gf are so happy :happydance: he can't wait to be an uncle! and his gf said ill have to have a baby shower and she can't wait to start buying for the baby!! :baby:

Yay! 12 weeks and so exciting that your scan is so close. I can't wait to see scan pics so make sure you post them lol

We had a scan today everything is still fine with my cervix they're just keeping a close eye on it. The us tech was very excited to look for gender and she told us today we are having a girl!!!!! I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow so still alittle early but def no sign of a wee wee and I saw the 3 lines. I kinda had a feeling it was a girl from our scan 2 weeks ago I probably would have bet money that I saw 3 lines then too but she said the angle was weird but this time baby was right up front and wiggling around and showing everything off so I'm pretty confident it's a girl. I'm not gonna go crazy buying things yet until after our level 2 until ultrasound which is in 3 weeks but I've decided were gonna go with green and purple for the colors so I'll be on the hunt for deals.

My bil is going crazy about having a reveal party or at least a cake. He said he doesn't want to be the last to know considering his wife knew we were pregnant almost a whole month before he did and she managed to keep it a secret so he said the least we can do is tell him the gender first lol he said he def doesn't want to find out from someone else so we may just have a little picnic when were ready to announce.

Now I can start thinking about names. I've always had a liking for sara rose but I don't know there are def a lot of names out there to choose from.

I also got the results of the sequential screening to see what your risk for downs and trisimoly 18 &21 and the results were great. Which I expected because our nt scan was all normal so I wasn't worried but the doc says they can pinpoint placental issues with the testing so I just agreed to it. No harm and all is well.

I finally have a break this weekend with absolutely nothing planned so I was thinking about trying to sort through some boxes that I packed away I am searching for a blanket my grandmother made me a couple years ago. Maybe go yard saling not sure yet. The weather is beautiful here right now so I'd like to enjoy it before it gets too hot and I'm stuck inside.

of course ill post my pictures :) i hope its all good news!!

Such good news that you're cervix is holding up!! OMG a little baby girl :baby: that is so exciting! here in the uk, they do gender scans from 16 weeks and they are 99.9% so i would be confident on your girlie!! :cloud9:

A reveal party would be cute and exciting!!

Sara Rose is such a cute pretty name!! i think girls names are easier!! is DH excited for a daddys girl?

Those results are great!! Here we only get the NT scan and then if that comes back high risk you go for extra tests!

Enjoy your weekend off!! Relax and start planning for your baby GIRL!!

Heres my 12 week little bump <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
Aww cute little bump. I'll have to get another pic done soon just for the books and post it. But I feel huge. I've actually lost weight tho. Guess that vomiting last Monday really did a number on me. We had a small get together here tonight with a cake and everyone was so excited. Dh is very excited for a girl. He was tricking people saying "I wanted a girl" so they were thinking it was a boy and then when we cut the cake they were all like "aww it's a girl" it was very sweet.

Yeah that is the way it is supposed to be here in the us that you wouldn't need additional tests unless the nt scan came back abnormal but with everything being private doctors and private hospitals they tend to push for extra all the time just to make more money it kind of sucks bc they make something out of nothing more often then not. So that's why I'm always on google

We had a very uneventful weekend. Did some cleaning, shopping for groceries and household stuff and went yard sailing on Saturday but I didn't buy anything. Still trying to decide what I want. Work is going to be very hard this week so I'm not looking forward so trying to get my rest in now

I'm so excited to hear about your scan tomorrow. I think by the time I wake up you'll probably have gone already since we have the time difference. Yay! Keep me posted

So excited to hear about your scan today. Work is so slow which is a very nice change of pace. Now I can breathe for a second. And probably get some laundry done today lol

eeekk scan went well, baby was sleeping i think with arms and legs in the arm :kiss: first tech said my bladder wasn't full enough so had to go drink more water and i then had to tell them i couldn't hold me pee any longer so i went in and the second tech said my bladder was bursting lol (i know i could feel it lol :haha:) baby is measuring 12w3d so my due date is 7th november, whats your due date?

NT was 1.5mm which is normal but they took bloods as well which is good! what was your NT measurement?

excited to see your bump picture!! i can't believe you know the gender!! i put my scans picture up on in gender and its getting mixed opinion on girl and boy... what do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024