2 BFP * July 2012 Testers + Clomid/ Femara :)

What's Stims? You have it scheduled on the same day as my Down Syndrome testing appointment :]

What's Stims? You have it scheduled on the same day as my Down Syndrome testing appointment :]

Stims is Follistim and Menapur injections. I'm sure I massacred the spelling!

Your baby is going to test out just fine! :)

I don't even know what those are lol! I don't really know anything about IVF honestly lol. But I hope a it all goes well, whatever it is! And thank you, I think the down syndrome will go good, but its still nerve wrecking! It'll be a relief to get the results.

Hi ladies, this is my first ever post so bear with me plz. I have been following these threads for 2 yrs and never posted. Here's my story. Me and hubbie been ttc for 2 yrs exactly. Following all the tests ultrasounds and dye tests I was due to get my clomid on 26th june I did a test that morning and bfp! Argh! Never in a million yrs did I think it'd be positive. The one month we didn't try, I wasn't temping I didn't stand on my head after sex. We went on holiday for our anniversary and just happened. Can't believe it so happy! Baby dust to all, I know first hand how hard the journey is x x

I am currently 100% symptom less! Don't have too much of a great feeling for this cycle. I go tomorrow for my progesterone blood work so I will know my number on Thursday.

Then Monday, I have my 1st RE/FS appt. I am quite nervous about it. Scared they will find something more out. But at the same time somewhat excited for a new plan of action! I don't know I've been a bit down and out lately. Hoping that the appt will get my PMA back.

How about you Lei? Enjoying your time away from temping?!

I am currently 100% symptom less! Don't have too much of a great feeling for this cycle. I go tomorrow for my progesterone blood work so I will know my number on Thursday.

Then Monday, I have my 1st RE/FS appt. I am quite nervous about it. Scared they will find something more out. But at the same time somewhat excited for a new plan of action! I don't know I've been a bit down and out lately. Hoping that the appt will get my PMA back.

How about you Lei? Enjoying your time away from temping?!

Symtom less can be a very good thing :thumbup: Ive heard alot of women say after trying for so long when they finally have their RE/FS appt set up they have to cancel due to a bfp ! Lets hope your one of the lucky ones! Either way they can help out alot & get different kinds of plans for you. Im so glad our FS gave us several options but of course we chose to be patient lol & just do clomid.

Ohhh the vacation from temping is great :D !!!!! I do however walk into the bathroom sometimes & think "oh maybe I can temp tomorrow" but then I forget lol. It has been nice that I am not drilling myself with everything & when DH & I do get to see eachother it makes BD so much better. I used preseed last month & right before BD I had to kill the mood with "let me use the preseed, hold on" hahha

Have you thought about what your next step may be once you get to talk with the RE/FS?

hello Ladies :flower:

May i join?

on June the 16(cd 5 - 9) i started taking clomid-50g...and now i'm sitting on day 37 no AF :nope: and since last week Sartuday i had very water CM(makes me feel as if AF is has started but when i go to the loo...boom just CM) but I am planning on testing on the 21st of July...this Sartuday :thumbup: very scared though since i've seen a lot of BFN :nope:

no symptoms really just Ovulation pain -like every now and then...:wacko:

thanks hun :hugs:- how many rounds of clomid have u been through?

just two! I was suppose to start Femara this cycle but things didn't work out that way. I am on a little break from ttc but maybe it will just happen naturally lol (hopeful thinking)

I've read on here a lot of ladies fell preggas first cycle after clomid...so who knows...FX'd for you :hugs:

I can't help but be hopeful. My Progesterone level was 52. I am usually around 20. So this is pretty high for me. I can't help but think that this is it! But higher progesterone can mean a few things - the Clomid & Progesterone is working great, I OV'd more than 1 egg and/or I am PG!! I still don't have any symptoms - I did have heartburn yesterday after lunch but I ate an Italian sub. I don't know what to think - I don't want to get too excited in case of a BFN and be mega disappointed. But I am already soooo excited!! Oh yea and my chart is looking pretty spectacular if I do say so myself!

:happydance::happydance:b excelllent News...those levels are xtrememly high...m sure u've got twins in there...:happydance::hugs:

:happydance::happydance:b excelllent News...those levels are xtrememly high...m sure u've got twins in there...:happydance::hugs:

That would be wonderful as I REALLLLLLLY want twins badddd!! My mom is a twin and my dad has twin sisters... It has been my dream since forever to have twins!! I would love it!! :happydance:

Snowflakes that Is a GREAT prog. Level!!!! :) Awww I want twins too!!! :happydance: I really hope that your level is caused from a :bfp:!!! Your chart does look great so far! EEEKKKKK Im so excited for you to test lol

I can't help but be hopeful. My Progesterone level was 52. I am usually around 20. So this is pretty high for me. I can't help but think that this is it! But higher progesterone can mean a few things - the Clomid & Progesterone is working great, I OV'd more than 1 egg and/or I am PG!! I still don't have any symptoms - I did have heartburn yesterday after lunch but I ate an Italian sub. I don't know what to think - I don't want to get too excited in case of a BFN and be mega disappointed. But I am already soooo excited!! Oh yea and my chart is looking pretty spectacular if I do say so myself!

Beautiful progesterone level :) Your chart is looking great. Remember, no syptoms can be the best symptom too. The ONLY symptom I had was AF cramps just like I get every month. Absolutely nothing else until 6 weeks when awful MS started. Can't wait to see when you test! Good luck, I'll be lurking!

I have always had normal Cycles but in may I had a short one..& I think I may have the same again this time.. I have been having some cramps today & then had some the other day. If it is indeed a short cycle then we may have BD'ed right during O time!! Wahoo lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->