• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO and looking for buddies!

Momof3 - I haven't temped in a long time :) I learned how last year and practiced for a few months, but found it to be too frustrating/anxiety producing. If I don't have a BFP by the end of this year I'm going to start again so I can see if I keep with it long enough if the patterns can tell me anything.

I'm feeling so positive about this month though- probably mainly because I feel so crappy. I realize I could just be getting sick, but this is so similar to how I felt last time that I'm getting my hopes up.

Momof3 - I haven't temped in a long time :) I learned how last year and practiced for a few months, but found it to be too frustrating/anxiety producing. If I don't have a BFP by the end of this year I'm going to start again so I can see if I keep with it long enough if the patterns can tell me anything.

I'm feeling so positive about this month though- probably mainly because I feel so crappy. I realize I could just be getting sick, but this is so similar to how I felt last time that I'm getting my hopes up.

It's awesome that you're positive about it..I'm excited for you to test!!

I am now 3dpo. No signs of pregnancy whatsoever. I know, I know...probably too early to say. I want my BFP sooo badly!!!

Awww..I wish you the best of luck! When are you planning to test? I hate the 2ww!

Hiya ladies hope you are all doing ok today!
I am super bloated!! My pjs feel like they are cuttin me in half (they are a size bigger than my actual size for comfort!!) and my boobs are really full and sore, they were literally spilling out of my bra today and that really never happens!
I really hope it's a good sign but we'll see!! :)

I cried doing the washing up today because I kept dropping cutlery :wacko: :haha:

Hiya ladies hope you are all doing ok today!
I am super bloated!! My pjs feel like they are cuttin me in half (they are a size bigger than my actual size for comfort!!) and my boobs are really full and sore, they were literally spilling out of my bra today and that really never happens!
I really hope it's a good sign but we'll see!! :)

I cried doing the washing up today because I kept dropping cutlery :wacko: :haha:

That sounds super promising!! My bbs are super sore still too! And they nver are either :) :) :)

Oooh sounds so good!!! :) Really really hope it's our month!! :)

Afternoon Ladies! Went for my blood work today! So some reason I was super emotional. Guess just knowing if it comes back low I am prob out this month and the clomid didnt do its job. Should have the results back tomorrow or next day at the latest! Fingers crossed for all of us!!

Afternoon Ladies! Went for my blood work today! So some reason I was super emotional. Guess just knowing if it comes back low I am prob out this month and the clomid didnt do its job. Should have the results back tomorrow or next day at the latest! Fingers crossed for all of us!!

I can't wait to hear your results! I hope its tomorrow and not the next day!

Fx'd for those tests hun :hugs: Hope you get nice high results :)

Dizzy- isn't it funny how we can cry over the silliest things? I feel like I've been emotional moments too.

BabyWishes- I hope the bloodwork comes out good for you! The anticipation is a killer! Let us know as soon as you find out!

Thanks Ladies!!:hugs: I really hope it is tomorrow also! I have been down all day. Just got a bad feeling. Poor Dh is trying so hard to be loving but I just want to zone. :cry: ok pitty party is over :) I think I am gonna snuggle in w a book and wait until Sons of Anarchy come on! for some reason I am addicted to that show~! Thanks so much for all the well wishes! This site is such a blessing! I dont have anyone I know that has been through anything DH and I have so it is so comforting to have you girls to talk with and lift me up! :hugs:

Good morning!!! I am happy to report that I got up to pee 3 times last night ;). Small victories right??

Good morning!!! I am happy to report that I got up to pee 3 times last night ;). Small victories right??

:happydance: I got up twice!! My bb's arent that bad but feel so big!!!
momof3boys, are you still testing tomorrow?

I will def try to hold off but I doubt ill be able to..sooo prob yeah

:thumbup: I so hope we all get our BFP! I am trying to hold off unitl friday morning....saturday would be even better but I know I wont be able to wait that long!

I want to hold until November 18th before testing...Now, managing to do so is a different story. 4 dpo today and I start feeling that something is weird with my boobs...They are somehow achy... :-\

So last night I felt strange- the best way I can describe it was that it was like being hung-over. I had a headache, was thirsty, nauseous, felt sore all over. I kept burping and really felt like something could come up- I had that pressure sensation in my chest and kinda felt like my throat would get blocked for a few minutes. My mouth was really watery. I didn't sleep very well last night- I got up twice to pee. This morning I was woken up by sharp stabbing pains in my uterus on the left side. Today so far I'm just feeling uncomfortable and yucky. This is more intense than when I was pg the last 2 times- so hoping it is a good sign that there's a baby in there again and that maybe it is developing correctly this time. If I am pg- I'm totally glad I feel like crap! If I'm not, then I'd really like to know what's going on- maybe I'm getting the flu? I don't think I'm getting sick because that wouldn't be accompanied by some of the other stuff I've already been feeling for the last week. Anyways- I think I can pass up testing tomorrow still- but probably won't be able to resist much longer than that! I think Friday will be test day for me! :)

I want to hold until November 18th before testing...Now, managing to do so is a different story. 4 dpo today and I start feeling that something is weird with my boobs...They are somehow achy... :-\

Achy boobs is def a good sign! My FF wants me to wait til the 18th to test but that just aint gonna happen! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->