2009 March Mummies

Ella still has her bottle for bed :dohh: but it's all changing soon lol poor child going to be made to grow up quickly in next few months :cry:

X

Ella still has her bottle for bed :dohh: but it's all changing soon lol poor child going to be made to grow up quickly in next few months :cry:

Hope she is better soon deb!

X

Alex regresses back to our bed when he's ill - I think a bit of extra mothering helps them get back on their feet! :) He has a horrible cough today though :(

ive got one bottle in the cuboard for those occassions, but if sienna sees it we get tantrums, i dont give in, sienna doesnt get the difference between bed for bottle on nap time bottle, so had to cut it out cos shed want squash etc from it. shes got a beaker, and though can drink from a cup she wont lol and still has a dummy but only in pushchair if shes screaming and bed time. x

Awww hope Missy is better soon Debz :hugs:

Am ok thanks Cath! Got a very over tired naughty toddler here tho! You?

Hope she's better soon debz, we were told to give ice pops too at Xmas to get fluids in

:wave:hi ladies
hope everyones well :flower:
massive congrats cath:happydance:
aww poor abbie :hugs: hope she gets better soon
any one else :hugs:
well its been nearly 2 weeks since i stopped the pill and i feel loads better :flower:

sienna just told me she needed a poo, took her nappy off and did a humungous one on the potty, she look scared of it hahahahhaha :lol:

now running round nappyless telling everyone she poo'd, she's enjoying the bending over to have her bottom wiped, :haha:

lets hope not a fluke

:thumbup: well done Sienna

:wave: Poorly bubba here too :( Had her at docs yest - she wasn't even taking water which worried me. Apparently it's just a bug and she should get over it herself soon. Was told to give her water from a bottle if she'll take it from that as the sucking might give her comfort. I felt that was taking a step backwards but did as I was told and it's worked, so at least she's getting her fluids :shrug:
Alex regresses back to our bed when he's ill - I think a bit of extra mothering helps them get back on their feet! :) He has a horrible cough today though :(

Hugs to both your little ones!!!!!!!!!!!

well its been nearly 2 weeks since i stopped the pill and i feel loads better :flower:

So glad ur feeling alot better - brilliant news :thumbup:

:flower: everyone

I don't have any spare bottles to hand - packed some hardly used ones in loft and rest went out, I use a beaker with a lid if I feel he needs something that may spill out. I don't tend to give him any drinks before bed just what he had with his dinner now :)

am good jo hun , glad ur feeling better off the pill! a baby in the making perhaps ? :lol:

Awww hope Missy is better soon Debz :hugs:

Am ok thanks Cath! Got a very over tired naughty toddler here tho! You?

Oh bless you.. Lottie is resisting her bath with her Daddy... we told her..it's bath time, she said No and shook her head, we said okay... so bed time then... she said no and shook her head... so we asked what she planned on doing and she said.. Mummy hone (ie.. play on Mummy's phone). The cheeky child! :rofl: She's being bathed right now...though not impressed! :rofl:

Thank you my dear... glad you are feeling better! I've been off the pill since Oct 06.. and only started it in 03... it just didn't agree with me.. the full pill made me lose feeling in my limbs and the mini pill made my periods so eratic, it was more stressful being on it than off it.

lol pip we not sure yet :shrug:
got to wait for at least one af before even trying ::winkwink:
id love jacob to av a little brother or sister close to his age though :flower:
jacob ant ad a bottle in months he just refused it one day so off in the bin they went lol
hi gemma hows you ? :flower:

:wave: horrible day today but now bens in bed its getting better (god thats makes me out to be terrible!) Just been so off and cant get on with anything, feel like poo! Ill be ok after a rest/cuppa and possibly some xmas chocs :D

x

:flower:ty cath
the mini pill made me a cow i was all over the place , oh said i was a nightmare :cry:
never again :wacko:
id love another baby so if it happens i will then get steralized :wacko:
congrats again cath :happydance:

lol @ xmas chocs u enjoy hun! :hugs:

jo ill keep my ears peeled for news of bfp's in the near future. be nice if u and katy join us all soon. :wohoo:

xx

awww :hugs: hun put your feet up and rest :hugs:
dont feel terrible i often feel like that esp when hes been a little bugger all day :flower:

xmas chocs gosh all ours went ages ago lol
ive got lasagne in oven yum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back