2009 March Mummies

Have some of my chocs claire - Ive STILL got orange creams left over!

Oh yes please but only if you don't mind if I lick the cream out first :haha: it drives Joe mad he shouts just eat the damn thing

why thanks, cant say i noticed was too busy chatting hahahah

have been amusing my friend all evening sprout is kicking on demand, can poke and get a nice big kick legs r spread apart under my boobies tonight lol

not feeling as sick tonight, i did loads of housework instead of sitting on my arse earlier, i think sitting doing nothing results in me feeling more ill then getting on with stuff.

Did someone say they found a fast forward to bedtime button?! I NEED one of those :lol:

I'm thinking of going to bed now, keep going over everything I need to do and think it's making me anxious :dohh:

Night night all xxx

Lucy - in a few weeks you will have a newborn in there too your OH will be sleeping on the sofa! :haha:

Pip - 4,000 posts in 5 months?! You sure you have 3 children?! Lol how do you find time?!

:haha: im petrified of having bubs in with me, didnt have sienna in with me either, leila fell out of the bed when she was a few days old, i must have rolled over :blush: never again for me im too scared :lol:

:haha: im petrified of having bubs in with me, didnt have sienna in with me either, leila fell out of the bed when she was a few days old, i must have rolled over :blush: never again for me im too scared :lol:

:coffee: im home all day :baby: and in numerous threads and do all my selling on here for baby stuff etc. :blush:

:haha:

i dissapeared when i had sienna, i never stay home, dont do pregnancy very well so dont go out really other than the dreaded school runs :haha:

We'll co-sleep with this one too... I just need for Alex to be in his own bed again so there's enough room!! I can't cope with reduced sleep. When Alex was feeding 6 times a night, I was a zombie - co-sleeping was the only way I could rest properly! Plus, I love it :cloud9:

i adore co sleeping, but after that accident i wont bring myself too, im ff this time so will have to get up anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->