2012 Soy Ladies! 2 BFP's

They do say it can give you a stronger O. But it doesn't always, so some women would just rather not risk it. When I took it I O'd on CD 16...so who knows lol

I took it this cycle. CD3-7 160, 160, 200, 200, and 200. I believe I O'ed on CD13 on it. Good luck to everyone!

I have regular cycles but i'm taking soy to increase my chances the same way clomid does. Last month OV was delayed but i'm not sure if only the soy was to blame. I had an hsg and I had to take a long flight around OV so i'm giving soy one more try as I want a good strong egg. I also had a lot of ewcm on soy so I definitely think the delay is worthwhile although i'm hoping things are different this cycle.

About a week. I didnt know my O date, but my pd came a week late

Where can you find this? Just curious, don't know if I am going to try it but I am CD5 though, too late?

I took soy last cycle, 160 mg from CD3-7. While I didn't get pregnant, I fully believe it helped me. After my 2nd miscarriage in June, my cycles were anywhere from 35-38 days, with ovulation happening on CD21-24. This past cycle, I ovulated on CD20ish and my cycle was only 33 days.

I'll be giving soy 1 more try, doing the same amount on the same days. If nothing happens, I'll be calling my doctor to get more tests done to see why we aren't conceiving.

Where can you find this? Just curious, don't know if I am going to try it but I am CD5 though, too late?

Its sold in tesco or boots called Soy Isoflavones. It can be taken on 'clomid' days 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8 or 5-9.

Some inspiration https://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a12154345/bfps_with_soy_isoflavones.

I'm glad there is finally a new updated soy thread. I took it this cycle CD 3-7 160mg. I also took primrose oil up to Ovulation. My Ovulation day was yesterday CD17. I have regular cycles 29-34 and I always ovulate on CD17 so it didn't move my O date up and it didn't prolong it. I was a little worried it would reading that it did mess up some regular cycles but didn't seem to bother me. I had HSG this cycle too.

When I took the 160mg soy CD3-7, my ovaries were really aching. After I quit they seem to be fine but as I was nearing ovulation, I had wicked O cramps also!

Lots of luck to all of you! Hopefully we will have a SOY BABY THIS MONTH!! :thumbup:

:dust:

has anyone ovulated yet this month or is everyone still at the begining of their cycles?

Hmm...maybe the OV is stronger than and perhaps egg quality is enhanced...perhaps it's worth the late OV? How many days did it delay it by? xx

Info:
https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/soy.html

Popcorn, you think you will take it? I am not sure if I will this cycle. I am CD5 today so if I am gonna have to run to the store. I feel like I want to do everything I can to help my body out but don't know how far to go? I'd like to think I ovulate on time but not sure when I do I guess since I am just starting to do OPKs/temps this month...

Can you use soybeans?? So yummy!

i'm cd7 took the last of my soy this morning ..took an opk this evening..pretty decent line..but its negative..i shouldnt be o'ing soon anyways. last cycle was cd24

i'm cd7 took the last of my soy this morning ..took an opk this evening..pretty decent line..but its negative..i shouldnt be o'ing soon anyways. last cycle was cd24

So werid you say that! Im CD6 and actually noticed a nice line on my OPK! I was worried I as gonna O way early. Actually just posted a thread about it lol

Hmm...maybe the OV is stronger than and perhaps egg quality is enhanced...perhaps it's worth the late OV? How many days did it delay it by? xx

Info:
https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/soy.html

Popcorn, you think you will take it? I am not sure if I will this cycle. I am CD5 today so if I am gonna have to run to the store. I feel like I want to do everything I can to help my body out but don't know how far to go? I'd like to think I ovulate on time but not sure when I do I guess since I am just starting to do OPKs/temps this month...

Can you use soybeans?? So yummy!

Hi babe, no, not this cycle as I'm in the TWW. I'm very regular, so I'm a bit worried about it messing up my cycle, but if no BFP in a month or two, I might... xx

I'm CD5 today, still taking the soy. This is my second cycle and I had an hsg last cycle angel baby, but OH and I were in different continents when I ovulated so hoping its this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->