2012 Soy Ladies! 2 BFP's

I've made a list on the first page to keep up with everyones results

i'm cd7 took the last of my soy this morning ..took an opk this evening..pretty decent line..but its negative..i shouldnt be o'ing soon anyways. last cycle was cd24

So werid you say that! Im CD6 and actually noticed a nice line on my OPK! I was worried I as gonna O way early. Actually just posted a thread about it lol

i just read your thread about the opk. last cycle i didnt get a positive opk till cd24 but i barely missed it because i wasn't going to try opks yet. but i bought a couple around the 22nd and got almost positive lines then a blaring positive on cd24 around noon. i decided to take them early this month so i dont miss it.

Attachments

• snapshot.jpg
    snapshot.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 17
I used my opk 2 days after my last dose of soy and was a fairly dark line. But I knew I couldn't be ovulating yet. I don't know if the soy messes the opk up at first but it went back light again and on cd16 I got my positive again plus o pains and EWCM. So I know it was my o day.

I actually mean what time of the day :), I should have been clearer

i usually take them around noon and 6/7 pm but the dark one was from this morning 6am.. i know its way to early to O i just took my noon one and its a little bit lighter then the second one..im just gonna bd tonight and the next 2 days just incase..but i will still be testing with opk till my usual o day.. :)

Yeah, I test around noon, and then again around 6 PM. But my lines seem to have faded out by now so we will see . Hopefully they come back by O time :)

How is it going girls? I'm done with my soy now, didn't really have any symptoms apart from a light headache that i wasn't really sure was related to the soy. I've also been quite warm which is welcome in this cold weather.

I'm following the SMEP plan, bding every other day then 3days in a row when I see a positive opk.

BD day today :winkwink:

I've just finished my 2nd soy cycle (AF arrived this a.m). I'm usually a regular 25 day cycle but hadn't detected Ov in 2 previous cycles, hence using soy. First cycle I Ovd on cd14 and had a 27 day cycle. 2nd cycle I Ovd cd11 and had a 22 day cycle. I took 160,160,200,200,200 on cd2-6 before bedtime.

I'll be starting cycle 3 tomorrow.

Good luck ladies!

i think im about to be ovulating alot earlier than last month which was my 2nd cycle of soy.. :):thumbup:

Attachments

• snapshot (1).jpg
    snapshot (1).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 23
I'm 6dpo and still waiting and hoping for BFP!!! I have a blocked right tube and I have a feeling I ovulated on that side. Im just hoping I'm wrong though. Clomid for me next month.

I've just finished my 2nd soy cycle (AF arrived this a.m). I'm usually a regular 25 day cycle but hadn't detected Ov in 2 previous cycles, hence using soy. First cycle I Ovd on cd14 and had a 27 day cycle. 2nd cycle I Ovd cd11 and had a 22 day cycle. I took 160,160,200,200,200 on cd2-6 before bedtime.

I'll be starting cycle 3 tomorrow.

Good luck ladies!

Goodluck! I've addded you to the list :flower:

I'm 6dpo and still waiting and hoping for BFP!!! I have a blocked right tube and I have a feeling I ovulated on that side. Im just hoping I'm wrong though. Clomid for me next month.

:dust:

Well cd2 for me today ... Looks like I'm heading for the soy crazies again this cycle! I'll be popping those lil yellow pills before bedtime tonight.

Life would be SO much easier if we could pop a few BFP pills on cd2 and POAS the following day lol.

I'll be starting OPKs on cd6 this cycle (AF done by cd4/5) ... I got my first +OPK at cd10 last cycle and cd13 the cycle before ... If soy is bringing Ov forwards, I don't want to miss it!

PMA ... I'm gonna get my BFP this cycle ladies!! :)

I didnt get a chance to use soy this month, but where does everyone buy there opks from? I have digitals but theyre expensive id like to try some cheapies!

i bought mine from cvs..this is the first month using them they seem to be okay..about 21 dollars for 20

Last dose of soy tomorrow :happydance:

Hoping it pushes my ovulation date up another couple days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->