• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

doing ok, no complaints
almost 29 weeks along, third trimester is no joke lol

Nope, thanks for checking in though. Still waiting on a foster child... hubby got fired again.. we both started new jobs. Im cd 10, just waiting to ovulate. 5th month using cbfm with no luck. Kind of just gave up on it all.

Hey everyone! I have started our first IVF cycle, currently taking a nasal spray 3 times a day then start injections 2nd September. Nothing much to report so far which is good!

How is everyone doing??

Sunshine that's so exciting!!! How many tries do you get??

sorry Danni, you cant catch a break! one day this will happen for you! somehow..it just will. and you will look back on all of this, I promise!

Dannixo-I 2nd what Lauren said...Hopefully fostering will be a good experience for you! It's definitely something we've considered, just aren't in a place for it right now.

Sunshine-Exciting! Wishing you lots of luck!

I'm good, just taking care of my babies. I'm back at work which really sucks. I hate being away from them. They are getting big though! Had their 4 month check up today...Liv is 14lbs and Grayson is 14lbs 7oz. Doc said they are right on track for everything growth and developmental wise.

only takes once!
when do you do the actual procedure! keep us posted!!!!!

It depends, they do the ultrasound next Thursday then if I'm doing ok it will be the following week.

I did my first injection last night, my god, what a trauma that was! I thought I wouldn't have a problem doing it but I proper freaked out ha ha. Managed to do it in the end when my other half wasn't watching so will just do it on my own in the future I think!

Hope everyone is well!

I cant imagine having to do that, id freak out too..i had to do shots, but always had someone else do it lol..
well, lots of luck t hat you can go through with this next week!! :)

Hello, the ultrasound today showed 5 follicles, 19mm, 16mm, 14mm, 14mm and 11mm. We are booked in for egg retrieval on Tuesday and then they will be put back in on Thursday - it's really happening!! Feeling positive about it all :) Pregnancy test will be taken on 1st October...

Yay!! All sounds amazing! Good luck. Prayers for you!

We're going in on Wednesday now for ER then Friday to put one back in.

Ovitrelle injection tomorrow night. It's weird, I don't feel nervous or anything just feel ready for it I guess? Weird :)

Hope you're all doing well!

Fx this is it. Its good youare feeling so positive. Everything is lookinf good so far for you!

AFM. I got my bfp on july 5th and am 13 weeks preggo, :) still nervous but getting adjusted.

Thanks LoveSunshine. I'll be here for your BFP later this month!

omg Lamago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats! that is great!!! you and sunshine might end up being bump buddies!
cant wait to hear about your ladies progress!

AFM, I'm due any day now.. well, October 1st is my due date.. but its to the point I feel my bones will crack open down there.. lots of pain and pressure to walk. but im so excited to meet him!

Congrats lamago!!! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you!

Sunshine-Good luck! I hope you see your bfp this month!

Lauren-You are so close! I know exactly how painful it is! I had 12lbs of baby in there and I felt it everywhere! You forget all of it once they get here though :) I never even realized how heavy they were until they were out. Even with a c-section incision, it was still better than being pregnant towards the end lol

My babes are 5 months...went from 5.6 and 6.6 to now almost 15lbs! They grow so fast.

Hey everyone, so they found 4 maybe 5 eggs, we will find out more tomorrow about how many fertilise. The procedure was fine, the worst bit is the embarrassment of having your bits on show! I haven't had any pain, maybe been uncomfortable every now and again but really not bad at all. Fingers crossed for good results tomorrow and then inserting one back in on Friday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->