2013 bfp

We have three fertilised eggs! Woo hoo! One goes back in tomorrow - wish us luck!

Fx this is it. Its good youare feeling so positive. Everything is lookinf good so far for you!

AFM. I got my bfp on july 5th and am 13 weeks preggo, :) still nervous but getting adjusted.

Congratulations!

so when does your TWW start??? how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Sunshine! So exciting!

Lamago, enjoy having no symptoms! I never threw up, but was nauseous for half the pregnancy. It was like a hangover everyday lol

i didn't have any symptoms either..never threw up..got very nauseous on a plane though..but that's about it..then around 5 months I got psycho and mean to everyone lol.. but other than that..
wishing you a happy and healthy rest of the pregnancy.

Lol you are funny Lauren!

All good here, I am 3 days post 2 day transfer (3DP2DT) and have nothing to report lol.

Stopping myself from testing is going to be tough!!

Urgh I am 4dp2dt so only 6 days in and the waaaaaaait is sooooo long!! Pffft.

you can do it! im sure the wait is killing you, it would be me!!!
now the delivery date is killing me hahaha.. im hanging in there. im pretty uncomfy, but not too bad..hoping he's here soon because the only shoes that fit me are my flip flops! hahahaha..and its starting to get cooler here. I'm also getting sick of people telling me that I better enjoy things now because my life will be over soon...um.... its not over, its just starting, everyone is different. lol

nothing yet.
I had my 39 week appointment the other day and I was measuring a bit larger than I should be..so she wants me to go in for ultrasound Friday to check babies size..depending on what that shows, I might have to get induced this weekend if he is too big.. if not, I will wait it out. I scheduled an induction for 41 weeks just incase he is late though..so regardless, I will have a baby no later than October 8th. :)

Sunshine, I bet this waiting is killing you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you feel anything..any signs???

Nah, have felt a bit ill today and my tummy has been playing up but not sure that's a symptom, think I've just had too much coffee!

That's it...pfft.

Well, i'm stalking here to follow up with you, so make sure you keep us posted!!! How many tries do you get? I know Canada allows them 3.

Yeah we get three tries too but can then go to Denmark if we want to carry on. Not sure I'll want to though. Feeling quite rough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->