2013 bfp

I'm sorry LC :( I am certain you will be preggo anytime in the near future! Don't get down! I hate it when people ask if I'm preggo yet...Obviously if I was and I wanted them to know, they would know! Luckily it's mainly just my mom that asks lol

shes the only one i told (at work) that i was ttc, so i dont mind..im just very sensitive today..odd..
im going to make a lot of changes this cycle..like you Jury, with the healthier eating/exercising.. and try not to obsess so much..pffft. lol...

Took a first response and it was negative, looks like it was all in my head and the tests were all just evaps. Waiting for af then off to surgery for me.

Sorry the witch got to u lauren ...bad bad witch....dont worry now tht your on clomid and u know tht your ovulating gud,,,its just a matter of time...which im sure will b pretty soon :thumbup:

Dannixo - sorry your not seeing the results u were hoping for>...but is there still time for a positive to come up?? wen is af due???

why are women getting prescribed clomid AND progesterone??

Come on ladies.. I need me some bump buddies. But hopefully next month! ( ;

Didnt see the doctor today, just filled out paper work. Got that TB shot thing under my skin.
The got a glucose test done. Which i was getting sick towards the end of my hour wait, got called back to get my blood taken and she couldnt find my vein (i have little ones), she dug and dug then finally got it by that time i was getting light headed and on the way out back to the car, all i could do was cry. Lol
For one it was scary.. I hate that im about to pass out feelin!

why are women getting prescribed clomid AND progesterone??

Well some women need the help of clomid to ovulate as u know but some womens bodies r not able to maintain the progestrone wen it goes up...the progestrone suplements r in order to maintain a high level of progestrone in case of pregnancy...some women r asked to continue the progestrone supplements till 12 weeks of pregnancy

Sorry the witch got to u lauren ...bad bad witch....dont worry now tht your on clomid and u know tht your ovulating gud,,,its just a matter of time...which im sure will b pretty soon :thumbup:

Dannixo - sorry your not seeing the results u were hoping for>...but is there still time for a positive to come up?? wen is af due???

Doubt it. I'm due Thursday or Friday

I want the progesterone just incase. wonder if she would give it to me.. im done effing around lol.

Hawk..ur silly! Are u morning sick at all? I cant wait to see the u/s pic!!!

I want the progesterone just incase. wonder if she would give it to me.. im done effing around lol.

i dont think they give the prog just like tht...i think its based on your blood work from day 21 or sth...i guess it depends on your luteal phase ....if its too short but u r oing for sure thts wen they will give the prog...but if ur having a normal length luteal phase u dont really need it..

I know! ( ;
No morning sickness. I do get a tummy ache when i take my prenantal, but it only last for a few. Thank goodness! 3 weeks away.. It cant get here any faster. (;

LC-Your progesterone levels tested great this cycle! I wouldn't worry about supplements. If you eat health and exercise, I'm sure that will help...just don't over-do it. I suggest eating every 2-3 hours to keep sugars stable, drink lots of water and eat lots of veggies and fruits. Those things alone should help you out. Here's a list of supplements I'm taking in case you want to try any of them:

Fertilaid-This replaces your prenatals but has a few extra things in it to help regulate cycles.

FertileCM-Increases cervical mucus and supports a healthy uterine lining for implantation.

Fertilitea-I drink 2 cups a day. It has things to nourish your uterus, balance hormones, etc.

Maca Root-Balances hormones and has lots of nutrients in it.

Royal Jelly-Supports egg health.

Vitamin B6-Regulates hormones, lengthens luteal phase (which helps give the egg time to implant).

Spirulina-Lots of vitamins and minerals. Supports egg health. Good source of protein. Safe to take when pregnant and can lower the risk of preeclampsia.

Probiotic-I take this to help with overall health and my digestive system.

It seems like a lot, but I'm so used to taking all of it now that it's really not a big deal lol The things we do to make babies....

Dannixo-It's not uncommon to get a positive after 12dpo, so you aren't out yet.

Hawk-Boo for them making you wait so long!

AFM-I am getting CD21 bloodwork done tomorrow (my 7dpo, cd24). Probably won't get results until next week though.

Moooooorning all!

Urgh, so sick of AF now, for some reason they seem to be getting longer and heavier :-/

Hope you're all ok, love reading your updates when I get up in the morning lol!

thanks for the awesome info Jury, I will look for those..i doubt I will want to take ALL of that..but maybe the key ones. Are you noticing a difference in taking any of those?? (not sure if you can notice..lol)

pdx- lol..I know.. im just getting annoyed and needy. are you close to O soon?

Hawk- I remember it was a lifetime waiting for that first one bc your so nervous and you want to make sure everything is ok! but it will be worth it!!!!! try to keep busy!

Dannixo- af yet?

Moooooorning all!

Urgh, so sick of AF now, for some reason they seem to be getting longer and heavier :-/

Hope you're all ok, love reading your updates when I get up in the morning lol!

lol! I know what you mean, mine is disgustingly heavy today.. :nope:

Well month 6 of clomid down the drain, first iui didn't work, guess that was a waste of money! Had a temp dip below cover line today and negative on first response. Sorry for the piss poor attitude but I'm disappointed in myself, feel like a failure and not to mention the $3500 were up to and now I'm off to surgery June 18th. Been crying all morning.

Aw Dan, so sorry. Don't be so hard on yourself though, you're not a failure!! It just didn't work, it doesn't mean it's down to you. Try and stay positive xx

so sorry! I cant imagine your disappointment..you've been doing a lot for this to all happen and its not happening..so we're all here for you..and your not the only one and your NOT a failure.. chin up!

Dannixo-Don't be down on yourself! There is nothing you can do about it! You will get your baby and when that happens, it will all be worth it. I know that's hard to believe right now, but I'm sure it will be. What exactly are you having surgery for?

LC-I noticed an increase in CM with the fertileCM and now that I've increase fluids there has been even more of an increase. Most of those I just started taking this month, so it's hard to tell if it's made a difference yet or not. I O'd earlier than I have the last few months, so I take that as a good sign. I guess we'll have to wait and see what my progesterone results are and how long my lp is this time. Many of those things take a month or more to really kick in though, so I don't expect immediate results.
On one of the other threads I am on, 3 girls have gotten BFPs. One was taking fertilaid and fertilecm, one was drinking the fertilitea, and the other was taking vitamin B6. I would say the fertilitea and B6 would be a good place to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->