2013 bfp

I called the number he gave me.. Went to a answering machine. So i called the number he called off of.. Which was his cell, but no answer so i left a voice mail.
I also got a appt for my ultrasound.. June 12th. ( :

the doctor called you from his cell??? whattttt? call the office and ask for nurse

He called again.. Worried myself for nothing. Just a UTI.. Whew!

oh phew....wat a relief....yaaayyy for the u/s date :thumbup:

Dani did u retest at all?? I couldnt tell from my phone..hope its a bfp!!!!!!

Well i had half a day if very dark brown dc..notging now...been 4 hours..dry...this is how i got my first bfp..but wasnt charting. On af due date 1 full day brown stuff then nothing..we shall see what happens to am temps and toilet paper lol

Im not certain about my temps..i do not sleep good...ever...wake at any noise...so i never get a normal sleep all night through...Andddd..last night woke with a random cramp in my calf...almost peed my pants it hurt so bad...

Is this am Evap? DH said he can't see the line. (Depends on light). https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=131539

Hawk-Thank goodness it wasn't anything serious! Yay for the u/s date!

mme-It looks like an evap to me bc I don't see color. It's often hard to tell in photos though...

Hawk-Thank goodness it wasn't anything serious! Yay for the u/s date!

mme-It looks like an evap to me bc I don't see color. It's often hard to tell in photos though...

Thank you! I just heard blue are bad tests because they cause alot of evaps. Stupid tests! Lol

Yeah.. I was really worried for nothing. But got me some meds i have to take twice a day.
But doctors appt tomorrow. Then u/s June 12th

Yes I tested this morning and I'm not sure anymore

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
Hmm, sorry Dannixo, I can't see anything on that one. There's still time though isn't there?

Hawk - so exciting!!

Mme2kdee - it's still early, fingers crossed this is it for you!

AFM - not much going on here, pretty sure this TWW is longer than the other TWW sometimes :-/

Oh, forgot to say, my DF's best friend has just announced that his girlfriend is pregnant with no. 2 (of his) but she will now have 4 children altogether. Made me want to cry which I don't like feeling at all, I am happy for them really but it seems so easy for some people.

ugh..my boss just asked me if i'm pregnant yet like she does EVERYDAY lol..but this time I had a meltdown lol... everyone says it will happen..and to not try or stress so hard..or obsess..um..how??!!
I am relieved to know however, that I did ovulate good and my cycle was 28 days just like in the past..

Looks like it was definitely an Evap. Since I still haven't had a positive opk (it's off and started testing cd13) I did however take another opk this morning and it was darker than it has been and I am on cd 28...no clue what's going on. We dtd just in case I am ovulating super late. Af is due tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->