2013 bfp

So my doctor called today.. But i was taking a nap and missed it. Tried to call back but i guess the hospital was closed. Not gonna lie, im a little worried, cause why would he call two days before my appt? Im just scared my test results (HIV, diabetes) are bad. ) :

Try and stay calm hawk... i know its difficult but its the best tht u can do now...:hugs:

Agreed, stay calm! Was it just to confirm the apt? I usually get one of those. Don't stress, I'm sure it was nothing...

AFM-My finished basement is flooded. Could be worse, but the carpet is nice and soppy right now. It's still raining...hoping it doesn't get much worse!

I'm not to sure.. But I figured the ladies at the front desk would do that not the doctor?
And like a hour or so after I got a call from a automatic recording thing reminding me when my appt was.

Keep us posted..im sure ur fine.
Afm...im sure u can see how im doing by mu chart

not sure, not sure what normal is on clomid?? In the past I've spotted before regular cycle..idk
but my first pregnancy..on day one of af (which I thought was start to af) it was dark brown d/c then nothing...so I really don't know..im sick of this whole thing..
I had more fun trying to NOT get pregnant lol.. just a bad day.. sat on the toilet and balled..then came into work..no idea why I balled..but just stressing me out.

It does kind of look like AF is coming, but you never know. Even with a temp drop you are never out til she shows. Maybe the emotion is from hormones! lol You will get your baby, don't be down ladies! It will happen! :hugs:

Lauren sweetie hang in there....IT IS GOIN TO HAPPEN....trust me....i know the wait is the worst but its all goin to b worth it....lotsa hugs hun:hugs:

Hawk....wat news???did u talk to your doc??

thanks ladies, you're the best!
nothing from hawk yet??????

when my ff chart was set to "research" my coverline was 97.2 so it still woulda been above that.. I dontknow...

Here is my test from this morning. I see a very very faint line. Not sure anymore.. Yesterday's night of been an evap.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4
This one better

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5
Here is my test from this morning. I see a very very faint line. Not sure anymore.. Yesterday's night of been an evap.

Dannixo... i c a shadow of a line....hoping this is the start to your bfp :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->