2013 bfp

I was wondering that....

If I O'd on CD19 as my temps suggest then there is NO way we've managed it this month. So annoyed!

well, your temps are still above coverline and it looks like you did O..so i'd say your still in.. are you temping same time everyday?? I set my alarm to it..so even on weekends I wake up temp and go back to bed lol.. and ive read that temps are lower around 2-4 dpo due to increase in estrogen..then they go back up until you get period.

I found a great BBT adjuster today so if you don't take it at the same time it adjusts it to the temp it would have been if you'd done it at the usual time! Awesome!

I'm here! We were camping, so I had to get caught up from last Tuesday! lol We had a good time camping and got to relax a little. I should O anytime this week, so just waiting. Might do clomid if we don't get a bfp this cycle. We are getting impatient lol

Sunshine-You bd'd 3 days before and the day after, you totally still have a chance! Sperm can live up to 5 days, so 3 is no big deal. Plus if you O'd cd19 and bd'd the day after, then there's a chance the egg was still alive and viable when you did since the egg lasts for about 24 hours.

LC-That seems weird that they would do those tests during the 2ww, it doesn't mess with anything? I guess they know what they are doing, right? lol I hope you get a great progesterone result back! I also hope they gyno was hinting at something, that would be exciting!

Hawk-Can't wait to hear about your scan! I'm sure it will be fine :)

The culposcopy was ok she said it would not harm anything. i should have my progesterone results wed or thurs..im 7dpo and nooooo symptoms and dry cm... whatever..

Mrs LCS. Here's too high progesterone and many women get no symptoms so you never know

Our charts are quite similar MrsLCS but you're a couple of days ahead of me...

Yea im 8dpo today..i had awful cramps last night...i dont know if from clomid or what but jjeeeeeezzzz!!!
Lamango..get it in girl!!!!! Hahah. lots of luck.
Hawk good luck today please keep us posted i want every detail :)

Sunshine when are u expecting af? im thinking mine will come the 18th

Ok help...i just wiped and brownish red blood...its way too early for af..im only on cd 22 and 8 dpo....
I had a culposcopy monday which is just scraping..i didnt bleed tuesday...??? And bad cramping lower middle above vagina...whats happening????

I would think it's to do with the colposcopy hun but might be worth asking your doctor?

I was expecting it on the 15th or 16th but now I'm thinking it might be as late as the 20th :-/ who bloody knows.

I know! I hate this..
the only thing that came out (TMI) after the procedure was yellowish stuff that she used to put on it so it would scab so that it wouldn't bleed..
so, im guessing either from procedure or possibly implantation bleeding? uggghhhhhhh!

Looking at your chart implantation 'could' have been yesterday hence the blood today but in my opinion (which means nothing) I would say it's more likely to do with the procedure...

lol!!!
I messaged my doctors office.. guess i'll know soon..and when I get my progesterone results.. seriously..all these diseases they have cures for now, cant they come up with a better system to tell if your pregnant sooner!!! hahahaha... I just don't know how I would bleed if she put stuff on the area to scab it up and make me not bleed...??? wtf. I was trying not to obsess..lol

Let us know when you get your results, be really interested to see what they are x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->