2013 bfp

nope, and its getting old.. I know at least for me..I've only been on clomid for 2 cycles, and TTC for 6..so I don't know what to do...

6 months for me too although no clomid. Don't fancy trying that either :-/

I haven't had anything come through yet, just brown when I check my cervix. No idea why my cycle is this long this month :-/

I feel like you O'd on Friday June 7th..where it has you at 4dpo.. so in theory, that would make you 11dpo if that was the case??

this time around make sure you temp every single day at the same time- that way there is no guessing and extra stress.. :) it will help us obsess better with you! lol

Ha ha I know I know. I'm going by the O pain and CM at that time. But you're right, the temps do make it look like I O'd on CD19. But then why did the brown CM start 6 days ago then stop for a couple of days then start again?!

That means I've had brown CM for half of my luteal phase which can't be good :-(

well, I would say it could be IB, or low progesterone

The low progesterone thing worries me, especially as I'm in a foreign country and it might not be as simple as asking for a prog test on CD21 or whenever it is :-/

maybe make apt with obgyn and see what they think?

im not calling mine a period yet.. more like spotting.. just took tampon out and barely anything on there..some light brown mucus stuff and red on the tip..what do you girls think?

when the hell do I know when to start the clomid..since i'm supposed to start on day 3 of real blood..

I also didn't go get bloods done bc I thought it was legit start of af???????????

hmmm lauren...honestly im alil confused with wat u shud do as i had the same spotting nonsense this mth and my clomid days r off...how abt calling your dr and telling him/her abt the spotting situation...i dont think they consider if af until full flow..i dont think ur still out...also dont get edgy abt being 2 mths on clomid cos sometimes it takes our bodies a coupl eof cycle even to get used to tht drug...i conceived the first time on my forst round of clomid...i know its easier said than done abt not being impatient but sweetie there not much more than we can do ... :hugs:

Lovesunshine...with u just spotting too and brown stuff i dont think ur out either...11dpo sounds abt right for ib...may i ask y r u against the idea of taking clomid if u have o issues???i hope u know tht clomid is not considered a fertility drug and taking clomid is not an issue of infertility...just saying :flower:

AFM- still neg opk...i have my blood draw schedules for next tues..which basically means i shud have od today to make it 7 days...but no luck...my clomid cycle is totally messed up this time...im however gonna go in for the blood draw and dr app and get my next dose ready...if im lucky i at least wont have spotting to mess with my head abt the cycle day number :sleep:

thanks Sonia! Yea, I don't know.. I put a tampon in so that when I take it out I can analyze it lol.. but when I get home I will not have anything, so I can see if a heavier flow comes. I'll see that and then in the am check my temp..

hmmm lauren...honestly im alil confused with wat u shud do as i had the same spotting nonsense this mth and my clomid days r off...how abt calling your dr and telling him/her abt the spotting situation...i dont think they consider if af until full flow..i dont think ur still out...also dont get edgy abt being 2 mths on clomid cos sometimes it takes our bodies a coupl eof cycle even to get used to tht drug...i conceived the first time on my forst round of clomid...i know its easier said than done abt not being impatient but sweetie there not much more than we can do ... :hugs:

Lovesunshine...with u just spotting too and brown stuff i dont think ur out either...11dpo sounds abt right for ib...may i ask y r u against the idea of taking clomid if u have o issues???i hope u know tht clomid is not considered a fertility drug and taking clomid is not an issue of infertility...just saying :flower:

AFM- still neg opk...i have my blood draw schedules for next tues..which basically means i shud have od today to make it 7 days...but no luck...my clomid cycle is totally messed up this time...im however gonna go in for the blood draw and dr app and get my next dose ready...if im lucky i at least wont have spotting to mess with my head abt the cycle day number :sleep:

maybe your not o'ing this cycle???

maybe your not o'ing this cycle???

well tht reallly shudnt happen :nope: ....im not goin there yet bcos clomid has always helped me o...and accourding to ff im still at cd15 so i dont want to consider not oing as yet...and if i take in the spotting days im at cd18...also not too late...lets c the next few days..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->