2013 bfp

What would I do without you guys to chat to about it :) Was about to text my OH and tell him no AF still but I have held off. As soon as I tell him, it will come, guaranteed!

Also, my temps are not filling me with hope. Doubt there's a BFP in there :-/

nothing on my pad now..
2 days past my normal LP
no af symptoms at all, temps still high..

well, sunshine, we are still above our coverline though..thats the only thing filling me with hope. I just messaged my doctors office..

I have the free basic membership..so im not sure it would say????? if it did I don't know where to look?

ok, i'll have to get the pay membership today then..

Both u girls look hopeful...if nothing else at least no spotting at the beginning of your cycle is a gud thing...Lauren brown mucousy stuff is defenitely not af...your temps looks gud...hang in there...
AFM- im tired of waiting to o...so tired tht last night i dreamt of postive opks...:dohh: till now i had heard of seeing positive pregnancy tests was a gud sign wat abt opks?????hahahah...

Well I did have spotting, just nothing today...

Hope you're ok pdx, soooooon.

it was just on the tip of the tampon though????? light brown snotty looking stuff..ew.

Checking my CP - low and soft/squishy (cant tell if its open)
CM - sticky/creamy with bits of brown - still think I'm out, don't feel pregnant but don't feel pre-AF either :shrug:

I don't know how to check my cervix lol..
my doc messaged me back and thinks I need to have a blood pregnancy test and to check progesterone too!! off I go again to the blood test place..

Checking my CP - low and soft/squishy (cant tell if its open)
CM - sticky/creamy with bits of brown - still think I'm out, don't feel pregnant but don't feel pre-AF either :shrug:

not sure what that means since I don't check mine..nor do I know how lol..but for you Im hoping its a good thing!!!!!

Well i dint know how to check my cervix either...i dont know what to look for and where...:haha:
lovesunshine- do u meant he brown spotting your having now???do u always have brownish spotting before af??/
Lauren- gud ur getting bloodwork done...just finishes the anxiety :) all the best

Just cause you dont feel like your pregnant, doesnt mean your not(;
I sure didnt think i was.. Cause i read so many stories where women say they felt different.. So i just thought i was suppose to feel weird or something.. Yeah no! I still dont feel pregnant and ill be 10weeks on Wenesday.

Fingers are crossed!! I cant stay off here long enough.. Feel like im gonna miss something! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->