2013 bfp

Sunshine-I noticed you started a new cycle on FF...did you officially get full blood? I'm going to have to agree with FF and say you O'd cd19 last cycle. Your chart looks similar to some of mine...could very well be low progesterone. I'm with you on not wanting to take clomid, but if it gets me a baby, I'll do it! lol If you are able to make an appointment to have your progesterone tested, make it for 7dpo...not cd21, even though that's what the test is called.

Lauren-Still no AF?! If you end up getting AF, at least you'll know the clomid is doing some good by lengthening your lp and increasing your progesterone! However, I would say do not count the really light stuff as AF. Only if it's actual bleeding. I still have high hopes for you!

Sonia-I would keep counting your cycle just like it is. Keep in mind, your last cycle was a little crazy. Even on the clomid it might take a month or two to for your cycle to even back out. Hopefully you'll O in a few days!

AFM-My opk was much lighter today, so I'm feeling better about whether or not I O'd. I took out 2 really high temps from before O and FF gave me my crosshairs. I have a feeling my prog will be low this month though. I'm just assuming I'm out and will be on to clomid next month...oh well. One step closer to a baby! lol

Thanks julie.
Im with ya..if it will get me a baby ..bring it..
Still no af..just that spot on the tampon..nothing since..
dr messaged and told me i need to come in to talk about colpo results...um..why?! if it wad fine wouldnt they just say so??? i swear i am so analytical...i make the worst trying-to-conceiver lol...

yea i had one on 5dpo and she reassured me it wouldnt mess with anything in there..maybe thats why my af is not quite here

Hi ladies! I just got released from the hospital. The surgery went well. Unfourtantly my left tube was damaged beyond repair so they had to remove it. My right tube had a severe blockage of endometriosis which they removed. I got 4 incision one of which is in my belly button. They had to use a catheter to force me to use the restroom before I could leave. I'm super sore and crampy. I got two narcotics to fill though. The doctor told DH while I was in recovery that our only chance will be iui now. We can't have sex for 6 weeks so guess we will be back in August now :( more waiting sucks! I am bleeding a pretty good amount as well. Really tired in and out of sleep due to the pain killers and anesthesia. Thank you all for your well wishes! It means alot to have so much support.

the good thing abouy that though is iui has better chances

wishing u the best recovery and cant wait to hear how the iui goes..great things coming your way

Hi ladies! I just got released from the hospital. The surgery went well. Unfourtantly my left tube was damaged beyond repair so they had to remove it. My right tube had a severe blockage of endometriosis which they removed. I got 4 incision one of which is in my belly button. They had to use a catheter to force me to use the restroom before I could leave. I'm super sore and crampy. I got two narcotics to fill though. The doctor told DH while I was in recovery that our only chance will be iui now. We can't have sex for 6 weeks so guess we will be back in August now :( more waiting sucks! I am bleeding a pretty good amount as well. Really tired in and out of sleep due to the pain killers and anesthesia. Thank you all for your well wishes! It means alot to have so much support.

im sorry u had to lose a tube hun...i know how tough tht is...take rest and recover well...now tht u know iui is defnitely the way to go hopefully u will have more faith in conceiving tht way...we r always here wenever u need to talk...:hugs::hugs:

Sorry you had to lose a tube :( I'm glad they got it all cleared out though! Now you at least have some answers and you are closer than ever to a baby! Also good that they are still saying iui, not ivf as iui is much cheaper. I wonder why you couldn't still get preggo naturally though, did they say?

Anyway, rest up! Before you know you'll back to ttc :)

Girls quick question...how do u overlay your chart on other charts in ff to compare...ive heard ppl doing tht... btw i dont have the paid membership..

Hope your recovery goes well :hugs:

Sunshine-I noticed you started a new cycle on FF...did you officially get full blood? I'm going to have to agree with FF and say you O'd cd19 last cycle. Your chart looks similar to some of mine...could very well be low progesterone. I'm with you on not wanting to take clomid, but if it gets me a baby, I'll do it! lol If you are able to make an appointment to have your progesterone tested, make it for 7dpo...not cd21, even though that's what the test is called.

Lauren-Still no AF?! If you end up getting AF, at least you'll know the clomid is doing some good by lengthening your lp and increasing your progesterone! However, I would say do not count the really light stuff as AF. Only if it's actual bleeding. I still have high hopes for you!

Sonia-I would keep counting your cycle just like it is. Keep in mind, your last cycle was a little crazy. Even on the clomid it might take a month or two to for your cycle to even back out. Hopefully you'll O in a few days!

AFM-My opk was much lighter today, so I'm feeling better about whether or not I O'd. I took out 2 really high temps from before O and FF gave me my crosshairs. I have a feeling my prog will be low this month though. I'm just assuming I'm out and will be on to clomid next month...oh well. One step closer to a baby! lol

Yep I am officially out, I really should go and see a doctor and get my progesterone tested and maybe see about clomid. The problem is we know for a fact my OH has an almost non-existent SC so I suppose I want to get him sorted out before I start taking anything strong... not sure that makes sense though really. You're right, anything for a baby!

Why do you think your prog will be low this month?

pdx u have to have a paid membership to do it ...i just got the $10 one and it gave me 60 days

The positive is though that your luteal phase is the perfect length. Next month will be your month!

I laughed at your way of saying you're out!! Ha ha.

lol yea its ok..hoping my luteal phase stays this long that would be nice.. now im just waiting for doc to get back to me with my apt to go over my colposcopy results..i'll start my clomid on Friday..yay..

Ha this thread will be so quiet now Lauren and I are out of the race!

Girls...you're closer by a mth :)
Sunshine - did u consider those vitamins i had posted here for your dh??? they really madea diff in anothers girls dhs sc and as i had said before they got pg naturally after a couple of mths of him taking those...:thumbup:

Sunshine-Would OH consider taking supplements? I'm with Sonia, the girl on the other blog went from 0% motility? to 2% in 2 months and got preggo in the 2nd month.
I believe I will have low prog bc I think I had a "weak" O. My cervix didn't open as much as it usually does. My lh was high for 3 days in a row (positive one day, but almost positive the other 2 days). Plus my temp is not spiking like it should, it's actually kind of low.

Lauren-Dang it! I was convinced...The longer lp is good though! The clomid is making your cycles look better :) I'm banking on next month! Did you schedule that apt yet?! I want to hear what they say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->