2013 bfp

Man you girls were chatty today! Such excitement! Based on both of your charts from last month, you should both be having AF right now and your temps should be below the cover line.....The anticipation is killing me! lol That would be amazing if you both see a BFP this month :)

Boo for the closed lab!

Damn lab..if i go tomorrow am i wont get results til wednesday anyhow lol

I'm glad I'm starting clomid next cycle. I had a definite positive on Saturday and then Fri, Sun and today I had almost positives. It bothers me that my lh seems to still be so high. Plus my temps are only slightly going up. If I put in high temps for the next three days it puts me Oing today...I just want a nice clean O and temp rise! lol Is it weird that I'm hoping for twins out of clomid? When we had a tarot card reading back in Jan, we were predicted to get preggo in Sep and she mentioned twin girls in my timeline and in DW's. lol Don't know how reliable that is, but so far she hasn't exactly been wrong lol

Twins sounds fantastic about now! Lol.. i think u will get nicer O results with clomid..i do and i can feel the o pains and i get legit temps.. wishing u the best!! I anxious for u to start it.

Sunshine any af yet?

Afm..i took a late evening test with the squirt of pee i had left hHaha..bfn..whatev..i will see what my temps do in the am.

Both u girls look hopeful...if nothing else at least no spotting at the beginning of your cycle is a gud thing...Lauren brown mucousy stuff is defenitely not af...your temps looks gud...hang in there...
AFM- im tired of waiting to o...so tired tht last night i dreamt of postive opks...:dohh: till now i had heard of seeing positive pregnancy tests was a gud sign wat abt opks?????hahahah...

When are u going to O???

i cracked and bought the VIP version of FF.. lol.. didnt tell me anything I didnt already know lol.. except my probability of pregnancy is 58 out of 100..gee... tomorrow am needs to hurry up already..im anxious about my temp.. if it goes down i will know af is coming.. if it goes up..i'll test..again.. lol

You are the one that has mentioned more than once that you didn't get a bfp the first time until a while after AF was due...so I'm excited for you! Unless clomid has lengthened your lp, then I don't know why else it would be so long this time. I really hope you see a bfp, you deserve it! I hold out for you every month! I mean, I hold out for every person on here...but I hold out for you and others who have had mc before bc I know it must suck to have been so close...I really hope we all get bfps soon!

Hawk-I can't believe you're almost 10 weeks already! So exciting!

Sonia-When were you Oing before your mc? I'm sure you'll O soon, try not to stress! (I know, easier said than done...I stress every month about when I will get positive opk lol)

Hawk-I can't believe you're almost 10 weeks already! So exciting!

Sonia-When were you Oing before your mc? I'm sure you'll O soon, try not to stress! (I know, easier said than done...I stress every month about when I will get positive opk lol)

Yeah i know.. Its going by so fast!!
Like my baby is forming its vagina and or penis right now.. So crazy to think thats whats going on in there. Lol

You are the one that has mentioned more than once that you didn't get a bfp the first time until a while after AF was due...so I'm excited for you! Unless clomid has lengthened your lp, then I don't know why else it would be so long this time. I really hope you see a bfp, you deserve it! I hold out for you every month! I mean, I hold out for every person on here...but I hold out for you and others who have had mc before bc I know it must suck to have been so close...I really hope we all get bfps soon!

yes, I believe when i was preg I got a bfp at like 19-22 dpo.. i wasnt trying so i wasnt charting or temping..so i dont know..but it was a week and a few days after I missed my period.. BUT i also didnt test everyday..so i dont know?? i compared my chart to pregnancy charts and overlayed them..and it looked like a lot of charts on there!!! gave me hope.. so tomorrow morning is kinda a big deal to me to see what happens. im prepared for either way.
the only good part (if thats possible) to having been so close is that we know we CAN get pregnant..so it gives us hope. DH is really hoping this cycle.
im still broken out in an awful itchy rash mostly on my torso/chest/boobs cant stop itching!!! dh isnt itching and either are the pets..so i know its not anything in the house..(god, i cant even imagine lol) im hoping its a symptom lol..
not sure if the clomid is lengthening my LP?? last cycle it was 11 days long, and my cycle was 27. im just about at 27 day cycle, but pushing a 14 day LP.. i dont kno whow im going to be able to sleep tonight lol.. praying to the fertility gods tonight. Im anxious to see how Sunshine is doing too! I know her af is due tomorrow too, i think?
anyhow..thanks for the ongoing support ladies.. we cant say all of this to our other halves, most of it, but not all ya know?? I mean we can..but they dont understand the obsession as much as we do.. so thanks!

one more thing..how do you tell in FF if your chart is triphasic???? i didnt see it anywhere..will it automatically pop up and tell you??

Lauren- one of the ladies on another thread tht im on got her bfp at 17dpo and she had got a bfn in the same cycle at 14dpo...so ur looking pretty gud :thumbup:

Julie - Usually on clomid i o on cd14-15 ...however as this cycle is alil messed up due to confusion in dates its getting to me all the more....i think im goin to on in a day or 2 tho...cud at least start seeing the line on the clear blue and usually on those i get just 1 day of the gud line with the smiley...wen there isnt a smiley the lines r close to not there...so heres hoping...but as lauren mentioned at least i know we can get pregnant...i was very very stressed after my first loss wen i lost 1 tube...i thought it wud take me forever with just 1 tube...but i manged to get preg the first mth i tried...i dont want to say tht i expecting luck int eh first mth this time too but i sure am hopeful for the next few mths ...

I put a q-tip up there before bed and there was some red on it..im sure i will get af in the am...

Don't think there's any way back for me now.

Stop messing down there Lauren!!

Why are our bodies so cruel to us? Still no brown CM but cramps and um diarrhea (sorry for TMI) and the temp dip so AF is definitely on the way so why am I still obsessing over the possibility that it might not be true?! Just give me AF already and let me get on with the next cycle!! So frustrating/disheartening/depressing. I have asked OH to get his :spermy: tested again to see where we're at. With a wedding to plan for next year we're not sure what to do about IVF.

Sad today :-(

Lovesunshine, sorry for your bad day. Our time is coming, just gotta keep testing and trying!

Sorry for you guys catching up on this thread, I am updating a lot today!

So I've changed my settings in FF to Advanced and because I missed a couple of temps it is saying that I O'd on CD19 (remember me telling you about?) Well, what if it's right and I did O on CD19, that makes me 11DPO and therefore today's temp dip could be implantation right?? It's just so weird that I've not had any brown CM for the past couple of days. It's really unusual for me. I know I'm grabbing at straws and AF will turn up later today but strange huh.

I guess I will only find out later today or tomorrow!!

Found this for you Lauren -

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-chart.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"