2013 bfp

I'm just sitting here not feeling pregnant. Lol
I do have a doctors appt on Monday.. For a physical? Not sure what they mean by that. But I suppose I should prepare myself for riding the iron saddle. Blahaha!

looks like all of us r just doin nothing :p ...well im just waiting to o or not to o...thts the question...hahahah...whether i o or no t i have blood work on tuesday and a dr appointment on wednesday...nothing else goin on here...oohhh happy first day of summer girls :)

is this late for you to O?

yes quite late...on clomid i usually o on cd14 or 15...however this time with the spotting confusing my days i dont know which days ive taken clomid on..but watever the case i shud have od by now as they say u shud o anytime between 5-10 days after the clomid dose..i am now 12 days past taken my last dose but no o...:shrug: i have a feel the dr may up my dose next mth ... dont want tht tho :nope:

I'll be waiting to hear about your apt Hawk!

Doctor looked for my babys heatbeat but couldnt find it.. So she did my pap to see if i was tilted and to see if it was on the right or left. She said right so she made lay on my side for a few mins then tried to find it again.. She looked up and down, all around. Still didnt find it! I was gettin so so so scared!! So she sent me to the ultrasound lady to see if they could find it for her.. She did and baby is great, grown so much! Heartbeat of 171. I got to see the little booger for just a min but that min is all i needed to make my day!! :)

Hawk, you had me scared! I bet you were going crazy! I'm so glad everything is ok with your little one! :) Did they get to take a pic for you?

AFM-My progesterone was 4.7 this month... (2.9 the 1st month and 6.9 last month), so it was low just as I predicted. My doc went ahead and put the prescription in for clomid. I will start with 50mg cd5-9. I'm a little disappointed, but not surprised. As long as it gets us a baby, I'm ok with it! AF is due Fri and I'm sure she'll show, so just waiting for the new cycle...

well now u can look forward to progesterone results like i do..its a game for me. i was ovulating around 6.7 before.. so this is good for u..
do they say why to take it on certain days..?? i take mine 3-7

Didnt get a pic. Cause she was only finding the heartbeat real fast.

LC-I've heard that different docs suggest different days. At first the nurse told me she normally suggests cd3-7, but when she called back she said the doc wants me to do cd5-9. I have no idea why.

Bummer Hawk...maybe next time you'll get one!

Yeah I'm hoping.. I have another appt on the 15th then another appt 3 weeks after that. Gonna do the NT test. Some girls are finding out what the gender of their baby is when they take the test. That would be so kool to know so soon. :)

i think cd 3-7 bc my luteal phase was shorter..idk..

did anyone ever have such erratic temps after af like mine??? i even took a few seconds after ti make sure i was doing it right..hm

LC-I don't think your temps look that erratic. I get some random spikes and dips throughout my cycle. Some people say it can be from hormone spikes/dips since your hormones are always fluctuating. Sometimes I think it can be from how hot or cold I'm sleeping too. Who knows...if you feel like it is enough to mess with your cover line (ex: if you think you O'd a certain day, but FF gives you a higher cover line and therefore thinks you O'd later) then you can check the box next to the temp that says "discarded". I had to do that this month bc I knew I O'd the same day as my pos opk, but FF was saying it was after that. When I took out my 2 random spikes it did it the right way. I think they do an average of the temps or something like that. Especially if you don't have many temps in it can mess with your coverline too. Probably too much info...lol

Picked up my clomid today, so I'll be ready to go when my new cycle gets here...I keep secretly hoping AF won't show and I won't need it...wishful thinking

Thanks Jury! Its been very hot here and our a/c doesn't seem to like when its too hot and humid..maybe that's why..but thank you!

as for the clomid..lol.. I think that every cycle..i don't like it..for me, I feel that it makes me very short fused and very hot at night.. to help alleviate that, I take it around 9pm before bed. But it also makes my symptoms more intense..I've thought I was preg for sure both times I was on it lol..so this time around I will still note symptoms, but not pay attention til missed period. it also made my cycles regular and I believe lengthened my LP. so there is good and bad.. but I have high hopes for you girl!

Hi ladies! Just an update: Had my post op doctors appt today, went okay I guess. The doctor said the left tube was swollen and closed completely full of endometriosis that is why they removed it. He said the left overy was actually connected to the left tube from scar tissue. They wanted to remove the left overy but decided not to. The right tube was open but was full of endometriosis preventing us from getting pregnant. They removed all of the endometriosis in my right tube and some they found in my abdomen. The only way we can get pregnant now is from artificial insemination (IUI). We have to wait one cycle so we will be trying again in July! We can only try every other month when I am ovulating on the right overy. If we're not pregnant in 3 months I have to have surgery again because scar tissue will grow back. After that if we have not conceived its off to ivf for us.

dannixo-Did they say why you have to do iui? I've seen other women have a tube removed and get preggo naturally or with clomid. Just seems strange to me. Plus I don't think everyone always alternates between ovaries. I'm not a doctor, but I'm skeptical of doctors sometimes lol I feel like they can be the most negative people and make you feel like things can only happen a certain way leaving you with little hope. I have high hopes for you though! With that tube cleared, I bet you get a bfp quick! I'm excited for you that you get to start ttc again right away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->