2013 bfp

Hey girls, I'm still here, still taking my temp lol. Just gone back on anti-depressants and am taking some anti-biotics for a skin condition so hoping it doesn't happen for us this month anyway!!

I've got my fingers crossed for you all though, I'm sure you'll all get your BFPs :)

:dust:

Oh no Sunshine! I hope you heal up quickly!

Ugh...I'm feeling down today. I just feel like I'm never going to get pregnant. This month would be the perfect time...My due date would be the beginning of April. That would give me the last 5-8 weeks of school off, then I would have the whole summer off with the baby. That would be the perfect scenario, so I'm sure it won't happen that way lol
I tested bfn yesterday. I have absolutely no symptoms. Usually bbs are sore, but nothing this time. I'm assuming that has something to do with the clomid. After my prog level of 10.1 yesterday, I just don't feel like it's gonna happen.
It doesn't help that right before we started ttc my sister-in-law's cousin did a tarot card reading that predicted we would get preggo in Sept. This whole time I've kind of used that as my positive thought, "well if it doesn't happen this month it will happen in Sept". Although I was kind of joking, I think it really did keep me from getting to down about it. Now that Sept is getting closer, a part of me is annoyed that we have had to try for so long. But then there is a part of me that is now thinking, "what if it doesn't happen in sept?" It's like I've secretly been banking on Sept and now I'm scared it won't happen then either and I'll be really disappointed.
I'm sure I sound crazy right now lol I think I need to find something to do to entertain my mind until school starts again! lol

Oh no Sunshine! I hope you heal up quickly!

Ugh...I'm feeling down today. I just feel like I'm never going to get pregnant. This month would be the perfect time...My due date would be the beginning of April. That would give me the last 5-8 weeks of school off, then I would have the whole summer off with the baby. That would be the perfect scenario, so I'm sure it won't happen that way lol
I tested bfn yesterday. I have absolutely no symptoms. Usually bbs are sore, but nothing this time. I'm assuming that has something to do with the clomid. After my prog level of 10.1 yesterday, I just don't feel like it's gonna happen.
It doesn't help that right before we started ttc my sister-in-law's cousin did a tarot card reading that predicted we would get preggo in Sept. This whole time I've kind of used that as my positive thought, "well if it doesn't happen this month it will happen in Sept". Although I was kind of joking, I think it really did keep me from getting to down about it. Now that Sept is getting closer, a part of me is annoyed that we have had to try for so long. But then there is a part of me that is now thinking, "what if it doesn't happen in sept?" It's like I've secretly been banking on Sept and now I'm scared it won't happen then either and I'll be really disappointed.
I'm sure I sound crazy right now lol I think I need to find something to do to entertain my mind until school starts again! lol

Oh hun...im sorry ur having one of those bad bad days....u know i alwasy have one of these bad days rite before af... :( but i hope for u its one bad day rite before your bfp....10 is not very bad honestly....however my doc says tht he wants to c a 15+ on a medicated cycle and 10+ on a non medicated one...i know u said u spoke to your docs ofc but from wat ive experienced it makes a diff in the way the dr thinks if i go and sit in front of him and ask questions in comparison to wat his nurses have told me wen i call...if in case they shud up your dose or sth....i personally hate tht they will check for 1 more mth and then decide..w.ats thts abt....uuugghhh ...and hey i totally understand your september theory...wen i lost my first pregnancy last yr..my mom had met an astrologer in india and he had said tht things will get fine for me after april2014....i was soo mad and chose not to believe a word bcos tht meant i wudnt get pregg for more than a yr from tht time last yr...but this whole time even wen i lost my second preg in feb in the bak of my mind i still remembered wat tht guy had said...now i kinda get confused whether he meant tht ill have a baby after april or will i get preg after april...in the first case im gud to go now sooo i keep thinking of it in tht way to comfort myself...sorry for the long story but just wanted to tell u how i let these mind games affect me too :hugs::hugs:

I think I'll wait and see if AF shows. If she does, then I'll call my doc about renewing the clomid script and see what she thinks about raising it bc of the low prog number. I mean, I know I've been Oing and I know I O'd this month. It seemed like a healthier O too. The only other thing I can think of is maybe I O'd the first day of the positive opk, so I was actually 9dpo when I had blood drawn...but that shouldn't make a huge difference should it?
As far as the prediction, I almost wish we hadn't done it...For now I will keep using it as a positive thought though lol
I really hope your AF shows up soon! Sorry you've had such a long, annoying cycle...

i know tht 6,7or 8 dpo shud b fine as far as prog....honestly dont know how big a diff 9 dpo wud make tho...lets just hope tht u get your bfp....bcos its not like u cant get preg on 10 :thumbup:

im not sure..?? i didnt opk this time..but watery yesterday with some that stretched a TINY bit in between my fingers..and creamy today..temps are very weird..

cheer up girls..we all know from all of our reading..research... stalking...that people get preg with some of the most difficult of scenerios.. i know were all getting frustrated..but we have to stay positive. for me things always fall into place and sometimes when im not.expecting it..or when im not ready for it..just have faith and know it will one day happen for all of us..we might have to jump through firey hoops to get it..when it comes.easy for others..but we WILL get there soon. as for me..im not trying as hard this time..focusing on job interviews and waiting on insurance. ( i will get pregnant now that i dont have a job or health benefits hahahah...) luv u guys and we all need to just simmer down and let the good karma we all deserve work its magic. xoxoxo

Lol listen to you positive polly!!! lol I totally agree with you girl. I read the bfp announcements section yesterday in an attempt to up my spirits. It's weird bc it kind of did up them, but also brought them down if that makes any sense. I just have a hard time trusting the process...Maybe we'll both get lucky this month Lauren! I bet you are getting close to O if you didn't already.

Anyway...I hurt my back on Sat when a wave knocked me on my face into the ocean and tried to fold me in half the wrong way. I decided to go to urgent care today and see what they said. It was basically a waste of my time. They normally would offer a shot of some sort for the pain but didn't since I could be preggo (I didn't want it anyway). They didn't want to do an x-ray either. So I was basically told to put ice/heat on it and take tylenol. If AF shows and it's still bothering me, then I can go back for an x-ray. Hopefully it will get better on it's own.
I couldn't help but think "I doubt I'm pregnant so you could probably go ahead and do it"...who knows.

Well, I'm finally starting to get some normal AF signs. My bbs are slightly sore and my nipples are a little sensitive. In the last hour I've noticed a slight bit of light cramping in lower abdomen.
My lp is normally 12-13 days with 2 days of spotting. So, if AF is due tomorrow or Sunday, then I should start spotting today. However, with the clomid...who knows.

Lauren-How did clomid effect your lp length? How did it effect your normal symptoms during lp/before AF?
I've had basically nothing happening until yesterday. Now it's mainly just normal stuff, so I assume AF is on the way. I tested this morning and it was bfn.

i'm on my third cycle of clomid and should be getting AF today or tomorrow. During the first two cycles I didnt notice much of a difference from the prior months except my LP went longer and O day was about 2 days latter. This month im feeling slightly sore boobs and have a fat foot. However, I also feel slight cramping in my abdomen so might be AF. FXXXX AF stays away...

I just hate not knowing what to expect! I'm getting some lower back pain now and feeling slightly bloated/crampy. It's weird bc I should have spotting by now, but I also have no idea what clomid will change lol
I hope the change in symptoms is a good thing for you! FX'd for you!

clomid made me o sooner and increased my lp from 10 days to 13. ish. i used to spot two days of brown before af..and on clomid i just had red spotting.. and also on clomid i had more preg symptoms then usual.. it was a mind trip drug for me..

afm..i dont know if i o'd or not..temps are all over the place..and we didnt bd enough...but when i got preg u had sex one time about 5 days before o time....so who knows..

It looks like you might have O'd cd11, but you'll have to see if you temps keep rising. If you bd'd 2 days before that like your chart says, then you would definitely be in.
I haven't had many symptoms. I still don't have any spotting, but that could be bc my lp is lengthened. Just waiting patiently...

yes be cautious with symptoms on clomid..everything changed for me..

were gana bd tonight for fun..but just feel like im out..temps weird..hardley any cm. ..

Well, I say just take it easy. Don't stress about it. If it doesn't happen during your "taking it easy month", then at least you had a break from the stress and worry, right?

Every single cycle that I've charted, I always either have spotting or AF on cd12 and I had neither today. Still feel a little crampy, bbs and nipples are sore. That's about it. Even if I'm not preggo, at least the clomid seems to be improving my lp. I just want the next 3 or 4 days to hurry up so I know if I'm preggo or not. I'm not a fan of the waiting game. I'm also not a fan of not knowing what my cycle is going to do lol

I know what you mean Jury. I am on 14 dpo today and have sore boobs which i have not had before, was getting excited about it tested today and got BFN. So maybe its the clomid adding new systems. I did not feel them the last two months tough so i'm hopefull. Just have to wait it out I guess. = (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->