2013 bfp

Congrats Dannixo!

LC-Hopefully since you've been on it a few months you will still have a normal ovulation. Good luck!
Holy cow! Was your friend on meds?

I do have to admit.. Im in love with my tiny baby bump! :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_20130721_1.jpg
    IMG_20130721_1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2
My friend wasnt on meds and wasnt ttc... lol

Yea im way jelouse..everywhere i look someone is preg or just had a baby lol..

I went to a hen night on Saturday night and they were all mum's except for me, it was terrible :-/ everyone I know now has either had a baby or going to have one. Sucks.

We went to our friend's bday party a few weekends ago and we were the only couple with no kids...

Lauren-Do you have a job? I saw your fb post about getting up early for a job...

Sorry lovesunshine , its always awkward when ou notice those situations. I seem to have pregnant ppl follow me everywhere I go.

My progesterone results came back at 10.1. My doc considers that to mean I O'd, but this was my first cycle on clomid. I feel like it should have been higher, at least above 15. Kind of annoyed.

jury with clomid i started out at like 27..then got lower every cycle! hoping thas not case for u..but 10 is still good enough..but i feel your annoyance totally..i wont even get to know what my level is this time :(
im just temping now and goin on interviews..hoping to land a good job with good benefits asap..and keeping my fingers crossed on ttc the natural way this time...lol..ugh

jury whats up with missing some temps?! lol..i was anxious to see your chart...but ur high as of today so thats good

My progesterone results came back at 10.1. My doc considers that to mean I O'd, but this was my first cycle on clomid. I feel like it should have been higher, at least above 15. Kind of annoyed.

I am with mrs. LCS I started out at 28 my first month and dropped every month I was on it.

Lol We were on vacation so I decided not to temp. I figured since O was already confirmed it wasn't a big deal.

I've seen 2 bfps from threads in the last 24 hours...one of them is a lesbian couple using donor sperm (like I am) and she previously had an ectopic pregnancy that caused her to lose her left fallopian tube. The other has PCOS and has been ttc for over a year (her 3rd round of clomid). It's giving me some hope...bfps do happen even in cases where odds are against them. Not to mention, the bfp from a few months ago from the girl who was told her and DH had basically no chance to conceive naturally. They were getting ready to start iui/ivf, but conceived naturally. I know it sucks right now Lauren, but don't give up hope! I'm here cheering you on :) Clomid tends to help regulate the system. So, even though you aren't on it this month...having been on it for a few months should help you out! I've heard lots of success stories from people ttc on clomid and the month they stop they get their bfp. I know I'm rambling, but I'm trying to keep all of our hopes up! We will all see our bfps...and if we don't, there is alway adoption, right?! lol At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Well I hope mine don't go down!!! They are lower than I want already! lol What dosage were you on Dannixo? I see your getting close to O time! Are you excited for it?!

Well I hope mine don't go down!!! They are lower than I want already! lol What dosage were you on Dannixo? I see your getting close to O time! Are you excited for it?!

I started out on 50 mg for 3 months then did 100 mg then went back to 50mg. Yes I should o sometime next week. Getting excited to finally have a real shot after surgery

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->