2013 bfp

Yeah, I had a big temp drop today. So, I'm sure AF will be here today or tomorrow. Still haven't had spotting, so I guess that's a good thing since I normally do.

It could still be early for you lamago, don't give up hope yet :)

Damn temp drops! I think it's a good sign you are nnot spotting though. So
I'm sure clomid is doing something. I usually have 27 day periods without clomid and I'm on day 31 now so it seems like forever to me !

Well I started spotting last night and my temp was low again today. She should be here anytime.

Lauren, I see you got some crosshairs...

If I get AF today, then my lp was the same as my normal buy with less spotting. That's definitely good though. If I start tomorrow then it will be a day longer than normal with the same amount of spotting lol Either way that's a good thing! Small improvements, but better than nothing. I'm definitely going to call my doc tomorrow and see what she thinks about upping the dosage a little since my prog was only 10.1. Either that or doing prog supplements.

How are you feeling today lamago?

Sunshine-I see crosshairs...

aw sorry lamango..and jury..ur still in lol..
i altered some of the temps at beggining of cycle to get the crosshairs..i know i o' d when it said i did..so im ok with it..well see what happens..

Don't know what's going on with my chart, I don't think I've ovulated yet but it's saying I have and I had a big temp dip today so reckon it's more likely I O'd yesterday or today. We'll see.

Sorry lamago :-(

yea same here..my drop in temp was so much that ff took my crosshairs away...what happened?! my temps have been so erratic..the ones.in beggining of cycle i changed were very high and then low...im so confused..

sunshine- could be implantation dip..?

jury- sorry about af...

pdx- whats new?

afm...still trying to understand why my temps are so weird

Just got AF...wwoooohoo....soo happy shes here ....gosh i was goin crazy :happydance:

Just an update ladies, I had my cd 13 ultrasound and we have 6 follicles, two of which are good size. That's the good news. Bad news is I have one on the left side and one on the right. There's no guarantee which side will release the follicle. So it's a 50/50 shot the right side releases. They went ahead and gave me the noverall injection and we have our scheduled iui tomorrow at 8 am.

Just an update ladies, I had my cd 13 ultrasound and we have 6 follicles, two of which are good size. That's the good news. Bad news is I have one on the left side and one on the right. There's no guarantee which side will release the follicle. So it's a 50/50 shot the right side releases. They went ahead and gave me the noverall injection and we have our scheduled iui tomorrow at 8 am.

All the best Dan...sending positive thoughts your way for tomorrow...:thumbup:

Sunshine-I'm sure now that you've recorded some EWCM, it will change it once those temps stay up.

Lauren-Have you had anymore EWCM? You may not have actually O'd, so get to bding!

Dannixo-Crossing my fingers for you! I hope it releases from the right!

Sonia-Yay for AF!!! I hope your body cooperates this cycle :)

AFM-AF showed today, but I new she was on her way. I still had spotting, but it wasn't as much as normal and my lp was 14 days. It's never been over 13 before, so that's good! Called my doc today and she agreed to up my clomid to 100mg. Good luck to all of this month!

i never had legit ewcm..i think bc of the clomid..now its just creamy and just sort of there..

I just got a full years access to Fertility Friend for $24.95 through their promotions page on Facebook - bargain!!

swweeeeet! so with all the bd'ing you guys did..looks like your still trying! hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->