2013 bfp

update: I have 3 follicles on right side, one is 20 the other 2 are 14. my lining went from 7 to 10 and is triple layered :) so we are doing the HCG shot tonight, and our first IUI scheduled for Friday morning!!! I'm excited, but trying to remain realistic. I know they don't always work on the first pop. But I can still hope :)

Yay!!! I just know this is your month. My lining never got over 7 on all 10 rounds of clomid/fermera. Plus I only got 2 eggs at 20 mm the whole time. Plus your doing iui! Great chances girl! I hope this is finally it for you!

Thanks Danni! I think about ya a lot though! Really routing for you! Where are you at now in cycle? waiting to O?

Thanks Danni! I think about ya a lot though! Really routing for you! Where are you at now in cycle? waiting to O?

Yeah I have my cd 12 ultrasound Friday to see if I responded to the menopur.

Lauren excited for u...all the best sweetie...:thumbup:

Dannixo...best of luck to u too for this mth hun....i truly hope some magic works :hugs:

Thanks Sonia! How is the little lime doing? (I love the fruit comparisons!)

Thanks Sonia! How is the little lime doing? (I love the fruit comparisons!)

im guessing alls well bcos i was hit hard with ms...have been puking 5-6 times/day....started taking some meds a couple of days bak tho tht now make me feel lil more human...:winkwink:

Lauren-Sounds promising! Good luck!

Good luck to lamago and Dannixo as well!!!

Hi ladies! I had my cd 12 ultrasound and thank god the menopur worked. I was so nervous buying it overseas thinking it may be fake. I have 4 big mature eggs. 17,18 on the left and 19,20 on the right. I have no left tube so they don't worry about those eggs. Also had quite a few small ones that won't catch up. My lining was 11 mm and triple layered. I've never had that in all 10 rounds! I'm excited. I took my ovidrel injection today and we are to bd tonight after I get off work at 11 and tomorrow/Sunday. Fingers crossed this was our magic combo.

Sounds good! My fingers are crossed for you for sure! So exciting :)

Sounds great!!! If this isn't my cycle iam doin all that! Lol. What a great outcome!!

Our first iui went well. Very quick..dh had 25million after the wash. So now...the dreaded wait...test on the 29th

Dannixo, that's I'd great news! Fx for this cycle. Mrs. LcCS. Good counts! My FS doesn't give me the counts, so frustrating.

Yea I have no idea what is good....our RE is rather quick with words lol. I'm not holding my breath this cycle..or ever. I won't ever be relaxed til that little person(s) is in my arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->