2013 bfp

Saw twinges of brown cm and feeling bloating. I think I might be out. Going for baseline us today

ugh.. keep us posted.

my last pregnancy..the day af was due is when I had brown cm then nothing after that day.. so still hang in there..

Saw twinges of brown cm and feeling bloating. I think I might be out. Going for baseline us today

Did you test? Why are you going for a base line ultrasound with spotting? My old doctor does it on cd 3 to make sure you actually had a period.

They said I could go it up to three days before. She said if I get af we can do clomid iui again next cycle and injectinles after that. They said it cost 1200 for the medicine. She has never mentioned doing the trigger tough?!? So frustrating.

I was thinking about testing now til AF..line will be there from trigger just a matter of it getting darker or lighter

I tested today at 6dpiui bfn..i was going to see if trigger was still around...either test is too cheap (internet cheapy) or trigger really is out..anyone know?

:( Lamago...don't give up hope! One of the girls on my other board just got a bfp after over a year of trying. Another one has been struggling through clomid and been trying for a few years and just got a bfp too. Please don't give up hope...
Also talked to a woman at our multiples class the other night that tried for 7 years before getting pregnant!!! Finally went to ivf and now preggo with twins. Makes the 7 months I tried seem like nothing. Anyway, just don't give up! You'll get there!

Thanks for trying Jury. Right not those stories scare me because at the rate i'm going it will take years!

The one that was on clomid for a few months, she was trying for 14 months. This was her first month trying femara...You might ask your doc about it. Sorry my stories didn't help, just trying to say that you will get preggo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->