2013 bfp

7dpiui estrogen 233 and progesterone 16

We'll you def ovulated! I wish my clinic did bloodwork but they say they know I ovulated because I took ovidrel and they can see through ultrasounds how good my eggs were. My old clinic did it. This 2ww sucks!!!

Yea it does!!!! I'm trying to remain blank about it so that I don't keep getting destroyed everytime I get a bfn

It's so hard to stay blank! Fx this is it for you guys!

It's so hard to stay blank! Fx this is it for you guys!

Stop being so down. This was your first iui. Doctors says by 3 iui's it works for most people. You can still try it two more times dear. Try sex from cd 10 everyday until two days after your iui. Are you taking prenatals? Was this your first medicated cycle? I can't remember. How long have you been trying? I just hate to see you bear yourself up over 1 iui. Rarely does anything ever work in the first attempt. Having a good attitude can affect you get pregnant. Your body feels off negative energy. If you drink caffine, stop. Only drink caffine free pop. Try baby aspirin if you've had a thin lining. Raspberry lead tea is also known to help with implantation. Was that your first medicated cycle? You have a game plan. Trying 100 mg clomid and another iui and if nothing injectables! Feel lucky, I had to do 8 failed clomid cycles, surgery, many breaks off due to cancelled cycles and 2 femera cycles before I could even try injectables. They are very effective. You've only been trying 10 months. I'm in 2 years and still have hope and faith. I'm not trying to sound mean but you always have something to look forward to and try again dear!

Dannixo, I can't help it right now, I'm truly depressed about it. It was my second iui and 5th on clomid. I've been doing acupuncture and drinking raspberry leaf tea as well as prenatals. My husbands sperm is sometimes good and sometimes not. I never get numbers from the my doc. I'm looking for a new fs. This one said I could do injecti les next cycle but that they cost 1200 dollars.

Dannixo, I can't help it right now, I'm truly depressed about it. It was my second iui and 5th on clomid. I've been doing acupuncture and drinking raspberry leaf tea as well as prenatals. My husbands sperm is sometimes good and sometimes not. I never get numbers from the my doc. I'm looking for a new fs. This one said I could do injecti les next cycle but that they cost 1200 dollars.

My injectables would of cost me 1500 but I ordered them overseas and paid $425. You should look into ordering then overseas. There very expensive and you'll never know how many you need or how long you'll take to stim. I know how you feel though. By my 5th round if clomid I felt nothing would ever work either. It was hard to keep moving on but I just kept thinking it will all be worth it. We only get one more try one injections if this round don't work before we have to do ivf which we can't afford so it would be the end if the road for us. I have faith and hope your next iui will work. Just because you produce eggs every month don't mean there good. So next month they could be better than last month. What was your lining last month? Could if just been an implantation problem. Switching to femera helps with lining. Mine was 11 mm this month thanks to menopur.

She doesn't give me my lining numbers just says it looks really good. I know frustrating! Of course u are right Dannixo. Thanks for the pep talk.

She doesn't give me my lining numbers just says it looks really good. I know frustrating! Of course u are right Dannixo. Thanks for the pep talk.

Next time you go in ask her for a copy of your files. They have to give them to you. It's the law. You can go through then and check your numbers. Also tell her you'd like to know how thick your lining is next app and how big the follicles are. My old doctor lied to me many times to keep me coming back to steal money from me. I couldn't believe it when I switched to an fs and got my old files transferred how much they told me things looked "good" and they weren't. Just because careful. There are doctors out there who do try to steak patients money. They were over charging me for my copay.

Mrs. LCS you are so close now! It's stress time. What does the m mean in your meds?

:dust:

Metformin for my insulin resistance

I started mildly spotting....

It was enough to use a pad..and to call RE. I will see what happens tomorrow..but plan is to start clomid Saturday and iui #2

I'm good.
Found out last Thursday that I have placenta previa gotta have another ultrasound on the 5th to see if the placenta has moved up.. If not I guess ill be having a c section. But guess we'll see..

Tested this morning and if course another bfn.. Just waiting for af to arrive now. This is most likely the end if the road for us as nothing is going to work. We can not afford ivf and hubby got fired from his job after 2 years on Wednesday so no insurance anymore either. I was a fool to get excited thinking the menopur would work. I just can't get pregnant and I have to come to terms with that. We already looked into adoption and got turned down. I'm going to try to enjoy my holiday with a fake smile on my face. Good luck to the rest of you this month! Happy thanksgiving!

Dannixo-I'm so sorry...that's really shitty. I hope things get better for you guys.

Hawk-You're getting so close! Are you excited? Freaked out? Are you all ready for her to come?

Lauren-That's a huge spike in your temps...

How are things with you sunshine?

Things are good with us. We definitely have a baby boy. We are pretty sure the other one is a girl, but she wouldn't keep her legs open long enough to get a good shot. Never saw anything pop up though lol Waiting until our 20 week scan to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->