2013 bfp

i'm outside of Philadelphia, PA.

So update: I have one follicle on right at 20mm, and a smaller one on the left. My lining is 8 and triple layered :) They said to do HCG trigger shot tonight, and I will either have to go in Saturday morning or sunday morning..i will know when they call me back with my blood work results. I'm hoping for Sunday bc its supposed to be a wintry mess here Saturday.. But i'm just thankful I'm in this cycle and not have to let it go to waste. So we'll see..

They give you so much information, that is great! My FS just says everything fine see you next time!

I've been in there last Friday, Monday, Wednesday and today for them to check my follicles to make sure all ok.. a little too thorough, but im not complaining..

lamago-I would have been so upset too! I'm glad she came in and the sperm was still good though...I hope it works!

Lauren-Good luck! I personally like to know more info from my docs, it is my body after all! lol

Looks like end of the road for me..last iui today that my insurance will cover (changes in January) only 100,000 sperm..doc even said it won't work. He was awful to us..rude and cold ..devastated.

Mrs lcs, what did he say to you? Your insurance only covers 2 iui's? I'm sorry you had such a bad experience but you know there are countless of stories out there about ppl who thought they were at the end of the road and then bam.

Aw Lauren :-( so so sorry that he was like that. I assume they still did it though? Think positive thoughts hun, you never know xx

They still did it..but Jan 1st my insurance changes..i won't be ovulating and ready for another iui til mid Jan..so that's why this is last one. How was his sperm so high last time and nothing this time!? I'm just so upset..i know it could still happen w/o iui's..but I highly doubt.

Dr was just an ass..dh asked him why it could be so low and he just was rude to us

That sucks Mrs LCS. some FS can just be so insensitive. When I asked mine about my DH counts this last time she said they are moving that's all we can ask. WTH does that mean? Is it good or not!! Just try and take this day easy. See what tomorrow brings.

Sorry to hear that Lauren...However, one of the girls on my other board was told there was no chance of pregnancy without IVF bc her husband only had 2% motility (or something like that)...she's due in a few weeks. Don't listen to that d-bag!

Last I heard from Sonia she was finally getting past being so sick. She had been miserable for weeks. She's in her 2nd trimester. That's all I've got lol

Hello ladies.
Still checking up on yall.
Wish it was a lot easier.. Hate that yall have to go through so much.

As for me, I had a doctors appt yesterday(12/17) Got the group B strep test done and got my cervix checked.. double ouch! Dilated 1cm and cervix is soft. She said keep doing what im doing and she'll be here before I know it. She acted like she was gonna be here soon. Sooo excited/nervous/scared! Guess it normal to feel this way. Lol

It is exciting Hawklover. Just be happy you don't have to give birth to two at once like Jury = )

Hawk-She'll be here so soon! Excited/nervous/scared...I'd say that's about right lol I'm sure I'll be a mess when we get close to these babies coming.

Just wanted to update you girls...They confirmed we have a boy and a girl. Everything looks great! I'm measuring 30 weeks already...I'm huge!

Anyway, thinking of you girls :)

Great news to jury and hawk!! Thanx for the story..hoping we bd'd enough..i mean..we did get preg naturally a yr ago..so I know it can happen..

How exciting jury. Just right, I would love to have twins boy and girl!:thumbup:

That's so lovely, Jury! Glad you get one of each! :)

And good luck to you Mrs. LCS :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->