• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

no bleeding since..i told nurse about it today, she wasn't worried at all..said I had a cyst on right ovary. Got my ultrasound pic, all it shows is a sack hahaha.. and said it was too early for heartbeat. My next apt is next week.. which of course can not come soon enough.. but they dated me at 6weeks and said all looks good and where it should be :) FX

Awesome! That's really good news!

thanks Ladies. I'll feel much better once I hear the HB, and then I will feel better at 13 weeks :)

I'm measuring behind in betas. Doc says we have to wait and see.

They are rising slowly. Luckily they went up this last time. I have a follow-up with the doctor on Monday.

Good news!!! Are u having any symptoms? ? I just have: big sore boobs, thirsty alot, short fused, hungry all the time, hard time sleeping but tired all day long...no sickness

I spotted a tad again this am..and nothing since....ughhh..so stressful.
How's everyone

I'm good. Officially 1dpo and finally got medicaid insurance. Now just to find someone to accept it. Hubby's still job searching. A friend of mine off here donated menopur to me so excited to get af and start a new cycle hopefully!

2nd scan is this afternoon..hurry up already!! been praying everything will be ok..

I was told the sc is not growing. 99% chance to miscarry. I'm taking a time out.

omg Lamago...i'm so sorry to hear that..i'll be praying for you..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->