2013 rainbow babies

george83

Reaction score
Hi ladies following the request from b&b I thought I'd set up a new thread, I hope you all keep in touch still now it's a different section of the forum to look at instead. :flower:

Thanks for making the new thread George83. I hope everyone can still find this, kind of a bummer but understandable I guess.

You've been SO patient about being on Team Yellow! I can't wait to hear the outcome! :)

We're going no later than 36+5, but may have to only make it to 34 if dangerously big.

Found you guys. I went to look at the thread and it was locked. I was scratching my head while loading the page like whaaaaat, whhhhy?
Then yea, I guess I can see what they mean lol.

I know I don't post alot in there, but I do read.

Lucy glad to see you're going well :)

I'm glad you found this page ladies hopefully everybody will too.

Wow your already so close to having your babies then Lucy, what do they class as too big?

Twin mummy I hope your doing ok and things are going well for you?

I've felt always been happy being team yellow but in starting to get excited about it now. We were team yellow last time but I had the strongest feeling that time that it would be a boy which he was, this time though I have no feelings so it feels more nerve wracking.

Found it. :)

Not much new with me...just biding time until my first scan at 10 weeks! Feeling pretty yucky most of the time. Throw up occasionally. Getting bad food aversions lately!

Still have the occasional flash of anxiety over this pregnancy but have a feeling everything is okay.

I enjoy keeping up with everyone. :) Thanks for making a new thread!

Hi ladies!
Thanks for making this thread George! So glad I came across it. I missed hearing how everyone is doing :)

So glad to hear you're all doing well! I'm 26 weeks today and team Blue :)

I'm here, I'm here. Hanging in there. Getting uncomfortable.

Found it! Thanks for making the new thread!

George83! I just saw your preg third tri post and am crying happy tears! Congratulations so much!!! I think I speak for everyone here in saying that we're so happy to see you rainbow at long last!! :hug: :cloud9:

Too big is I think 34 weeks and they're already about 6 pounds each.

Twinmummy06, I just saw that you're team blue!! How fantastic for the twins!!! Theyll love having a little brother :cloud9: Hope you've been well!

OMG Kasey84, I'd been wondering about you!!! A little boy?!!! :happydance: :cloud9:

Thanks Lucy :) we're so excited! I come from a big family of girls, so it was a real shock! I see that you're team blue as well! You have an older son too, right? What's it like to have a boy? How have you been feeling Lucy? Looks like you'll have those beautiful boys in your arms in no time! Will you be having a c-section?

Found it. :)

Not much new with me...just biding time until my first scan at 10 weeks! Feeling pretty yucky most of the time. Throw up occasionally. Getting bad food aversions lately!

Still have the occasional flash of anxiety over this pregnancy but have a feeling everything is okay.

I enjoy keeping up with everyone. :) Thanks for making a new thread!

After feeling pretty good when I was pregnant with my angel I always take it as a good sign when people say they feel bad in pregnancy but it still doesn't help with the anxiety, I felt it all the way to the end this time way more so than with my first.

Hi ladies!
Thanks for making this thread George! So glad I came across it. I missed hearing how everyone is doing :)

So glad to hear you're all doing well! I'm 26 weeks today and team Blue :)

Congrats on team blue!! I think little boys are great my two and a half year old is the cutest little chappy at the minute. Although I do have to confess I'd love the chance to go clothes shopping for a girl there's no comparison as to how much cuter girls clothes are

I hope you don't mind me posting a self centred post but just wanted to share that I had my little rainbow on Tuesday morning. Baby Rhys was born at 4am spot on his due date weighing 8lb 1oz :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

It's been an incredibly tough year after everything that happened but I'm so happy to be here and couldn't have done it without the support from on here so a massive thank you ladies :hugs::hugs:

Hi George! Alex is doing well! The time has flown but its been a real struggle! She's 3 weeks old now. Because she's such a big girl I'm having to top her up with formula after breastfeeding.

How's everything with you?

Omg I've just read you're news!!!!!! Congratulations hun!!!! Good boy for coming on his due date!!!! How was his birth? xxx

Congrats George!!! How is mom and baby doing? You must be over the moon :) I'm so happy for you!

Hi George! Alex is doing well! The time has flown but its been a real struggle! She's 3 weeks old now. Because she's such a big girl I'm having to top her up with formula after breastfeeding.

How's everything with you?

I didn't realize you had your lo as well. Congrats on your little girl :) Glad to hear all is well with mom and baby!

Thanks for the new thread George.

Congratulations on the births of Rhys and Alex, George & Miniegg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->