2013 rainbow babies

That bit gets me every time George. Brings it all back. I'm in the process of designing a tattoo to incorporate my angel and my beautiful rainbow but want to get it just right.

Lucy- I'm still here anxiously awaiting my little mans arrival! 1 cm dilated at my 39 week apt. I have my 40 week apt on the 16th and if there has been no progress the OB will do a membrane sweep and also put me on the list for induction just in case!

Any news yet kasey84?

Lucy- I'm still here anxiously awaiting my little mans arrival! 1 cm dilated at my 39 week apt. I have my 40 week apt on the 16th and if there has been no progress the OB will do a membrane sweep and also put me on the list for induction just in case!

Any news yet kasey84?

Unfortunately no! 3 days overdue now and no sign of baby coming yet! I thought I'd get put on the induction list after my last apt, but apparently they don't schedule induction until your 1 week overdue. Hopefully he'll be here soon either way!

Any news yet kasey84?

Unfortunately no! 3 days overdue now and no sign of baby coming yet! I thought I'd get put on the induction list after my last apt, but apparently they don't schedule induction until your 1 week overdue. Hopefully he'll be here soon either way!

Aw I'm sorry nothing's happening yet - baby is obviously to comfy in there! Not long to go either way now though, hope your coping ok yourself?

Thanks! I'm pretty tired and uncomfortable by now and so ready to have this baby in my arms! I'm hanging in there though :)

Thanks! I'm pretty tired and uncomfortable by now and so ready to have this baby in my arms! I'm hanging in there though :)

Bless you, it will be totally worth it in the end though, keep us updated if you can

Hi ladies,
Our little man finally arrived! Luke Jaxon was born on April 23rd at 4:35 pm via c-section weighing 7lbs 12oz! My water broke at 12:30 am on the 23rd, but I never dilated past 5 cm despite contractions and then induction. With that and some other complications a c-section was recommended.

We are both doing well and OH and I are so in love!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies,
Our little man finally arrived! Luke Jaxon was born on April 23rd at 4:35 pm via c-section weighing 7lbs 12oz! My water broke at 12:30 am on the 23rd, but I never dilated past 5 cm despite contractions and then induction. With that and some other complications a c-section was recommended.

Yay!! Congratulations kasey, he looks beautiful and a lovely name too. Sorry the birth didn't go quite to plan but I'm sure it was worth it x x

Hi ladies,

Awwww congrats, he is GORGEOUS!!! Enjoy the precious moments. :cloud9:

Kasey84, I can't even put into words how much I smiled upon seeing your little Luke :cloud9: he is so precious! I almost see a smile for mommy already in this photo :flower: I'm so glad he's here safely <3 <3 all the best <3

I love that you never gave up

Thanks Lucy! Words cannot express how much I love this little boy! I'm so glad I never gave up either...that none of us did!

I hope all is well with your little boys! I bet they have grown so much!

Aw, so many beautiful rainbow babies.

Congratulations Kasey, Luke is gorgeous. :flower:

Earthmama, how is your pregnancy going?

Lucy I love your avatar, your boys have the look of complete adoration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->