2013 rainbow babies

Thank you ladies means a lot.

Miniegg everything went really well thank you I woke up with a contraction at half past midnight and had him at 4 o'clock the same morning, i didnt even have any signs the day before so a very straight forward labour luckily. I'm glad things are going well with Alex, have you got used to having her around yet?

Wow you were so lucky with your labour. Mine was 39 hours and I progressed very slowly. Things didn't go to plan at all! Yeah I've got used to having her around but want her in more of a routine now. I want her to fit into my life not me into hers!

I know I'm really lucky, my first little boy was a quick labour too but I hadn't realised I'd been in early labour for a few hours beforehand I thought it was just bh. I did think this time would feel like a longer labour because I'd know what to expect from the very beginning but luckily it didn't work that way.

I hope Alex gets into a routine quickly for you then, it's so hard when they are little and you never know what they are going to do and when!

Thanks Lucy :) we're so excited! I come from a big family of girls, so it was a real shock! I see that you're team blue as well! You have an older son too, right? What's it like to have a boy? How have you been feeling Lucy? Looks like you'll have those beautiful boys in your arms in no time! Will you be having a c-section?

I'm so happy for you Kasey84!! Little boys are so fun, they are easy to care for and you don't have to worry about paying for weddings :D Our son is so excited about little brothers. Yesterday was my shower and we got lots of cute stuff. I'm a bit uncomfortable, but things are going good <3 :flower: they will be a csection, just too many risks. I'm hoping to schedule it soon, they told me we will schedule no later than wk 34.

Thanks Lucy! Glad you enjoyed your shower! I always knew you could get tons of adorable girls things, but I never realized how cute little boys clothing is too :) I've had such fun picking up little outfits!

Glad that your feeling well despite the discomfort! Looks like you only have a few weeks left at most! So exciting! I'm glad to hear you're being taken care of so well and that they are planning ahead for the safe arrival of your little ones :)

I'm getting through my to do list and well on my way to being as prepared as I can be for a FTM :) Feeling quite well aside from some hip/pelvic pain!

I hope you feel better kasey84!! <3. This pregnancy feels like a long journey, I'm sure you know! Hope you also get a lot of nice treats for your shower! :flower:

I think we're delivering latest 36+6 on 3/1/14. So just about 5-6 wks left.

Carter's is having a nice 25% off sale right now with cute Monster and elephant boy pj's. I don't know if you have Carter's up there, but it's been great!

Wow a lot is going on now!

Congratulations on the births of Rhys and Alex, George & Miniegg!! I can't remember if I've already congratulated you both but soo much love to you and your new lil ones. <3

Kasey lil boys are the BEST!! Congrats on being team blue!

LucyLake! Not too much longer...really amazed still you are having TWINS!! Love to hear how things are going, thanks for checking in, you're so close now.

As for me...I have a first ultrasound tomorrow and I'm not gonna go!!! I know I might sound crazy but I have decided I just really don't want any ultrasounds this time! I want the mystery of this pregnancy to remain intact and to trust my body, no matter what. I'm still feeling crappy every day and my overall instinct is that things are GOOD. :) So in a way it's an experiment but one that I believe will have a happy result in August. <3

So at this point, with no ultrasound, I am just waiting to feel some movement. May be awhile still (I felt it from the outside at 16 weeks with my son) but I'm okay with waiting and seeing what happens.

My baby boy arrived on Wednesday 15th January at 11.19am, weighing 8lb 9oz. We've named him Tom Ashley.

EarthMama--you definitely have to do the best thing for you. I applaud you as ID be sooo impatient to know gender, etc. That would be so cool to find out you're having multiples at delivery! :D. If you do measure big and they suspect multiples, definitely get scanned in case they're risky identicals like mine :) <3

Raggydoll: awwww huge huge congrats!! :flower: I love it, Kate and Tom! And another big boy in our group! <3. He is just beautiful!!

Thanks Lucy. I can't believe how close you are now. Are you all prepared? X

My baby boy arrived on Wednesday 15th January at 11.19am, weighing 8lb 9oz. We've named him Tom Ashley.

Oh wow!!! Congratulations!!! What a beautiful name. I hope your both doing well? And the labour went smoothly? x x

Earthmama- sorry to hear your feeling crappy, but I'm glad that your instincts say all is well :) As for the ultrasound, you have to do what feels best to you!

Raggydoll- congrats on your baby boy! Love his name! Hope you and baby are doing well :)

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to announce that my twin sons were born this morning due to me developing eclampsia while having magnesium sulfate...it actually made contractions come 30 seconds apart and I almost had a seizure. They are so beautiful :cloud9: I still haven't accepted it's real <3

I was 33+4 and Baby A Khalid Kareem Ali weighed 4.6 pounds. Baby B Hamzah Hashim Ali weighed 5.11 pounds. They were born by Csection at 6:24 and 6:27 am and are 17 and 18 inches. Both are breathing on their own and in NICU to grow and feed...

I'll try to upload photos tomorrow. I have not been allowed to see them except for stroking their faces right after my csection and tubal ligàtion. I have to stay in bed and finish magnesium sulfate just in case until 7 am tomorrow. My husband has been with them.

Thinking of all of you <3

Squeeeeeeeeee!! Yay LucyLake!! I've been watching for updates on here and the modi page.
Sorry to hear you had a rough ride at the end, but soooo happy to hear they are finally earthside and healthy :cloud9:

Thank you so much Twinmummy06, especially for connecting me with the modi group! The twins had a very slight just getting started case of TAPS. I'm so grateful to you because I trusted my instincts and told doctors I knew something was off. I can't wait to hear about your beautiful blessing, it won't be long now <3

Congrats Lucy!!! I was so excited to read the news this morning :) I'm so glad to hear that your boys arrived safe and healthy. Cannot wait to see some pictures! I'm so very happy for you :hugs:

Ah congratulations Lucy!!! Glad everything's ok with the 3 of you! X

You are so welcome hun :hugs:
I don't know what the time and stuff is there, but I hope you've been to see those beautiful little men by now and that cuddles are happening soon too!

Oh wow congratulations Lucy!!! I'm so glad you've got your rainbow babies, I hope they are doing well and you are recovering too. They sound like very healthy weights considering how early they are. You've been such a support to everybody on here I hope you get to take your precious little ones home soon and really enjoy and spoil them. I can't wait to see your photos. Well done you! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->