2013 rainbow babies

Aw, congratulations Nimyra on the birth of Sunny. Hope you're all doing well. Xx

Nimyra-congratulations and what a beautiful name and perfect weight!! <3 :flower: I'm beyond happy for you!! It's amazing to see so many rainbows from our Jan-Feb MC group and some of us had our rainbows before the 1 yr anniversary which blighted the sadness a bit though it was still there :hug:

Kasey84- I'm watching for your updates, you're next !! :flower:

The boys came home on 2/26/14 and are slowly learning to nurse...trying so hard to get to where I can exclusively BF, but it's a challenge. After our long 10 yr journey we are finally all together. :flower:

Best regards to all of you, I always smile at we're forever linked. Can't help but think of the ones that got away, our tiny miscarriages, but believe strongly that they exist in our rainbows--their spirit

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0v_TTScIhR0

Your boys are gorgeous Lucy!! How amazing seeing them so content with each other x x

Thanks George83, how are you and your Lo Rhys getting on? Sending huge hugs, can't believe how fast this time is going! :hugs:

Thanks Lucy :) I'm on the countdown now!

Your boys are so beautiful! The video just melted my heart! I can't wait to have my own little boy in my arms :)

You're so right though. I still think about my little angel all the time, but the love I have for this little one sure helps. It's been quite the journey getting here and I'm grateful to have shared it with you lovely ladies. xo

Hope all is well with everyone!

OMG, Lucy, what gorgeous boys you have!!! Sunny has the same circo sleeper in gray/pink elephants, btw. super cute!

Thanks George83, how are you and your Lo Rhys getting on? Sending huge hugs, can't believe how fast this time is going! :hugs:

We're doing ok thank you, taken us quite a while to get into some sort of routine with the baby and my toddler but I think we're getting there now.

How are your lo's getting on? Hopefully making good progress

Hope everyone else is ok? Waiting patiently for new baby news kasey...

Thank you everyone, how are you all?

Nimyra, my smaller boy LOVES those kind of gowns. Target has some cute items for boys. <3

I'm so glad you're getting on well George83 and establishing a routine! These early days are going so fast, too fast. I've been off just soaking in every moment! We confirmed identical via DNA Testing this week :wohoo:

Ladies I cannot wait until I am 40 weeks and have this baby in my arms like some of you.

I had 2 minor episodes of spotting last week and it devastated me. Baby is still kicking with a strong heartbeat. Midwife checked my cervix and found it closed, high and long, but also SOFT. I am a bit worried about premature labor now.

But what I think happened was that I over did it on exercise the days leading up to the spotting...I was doing way way too much, including heavy lifting/squats/biking.

I'm reeling in and resting A LOT now and just taking it easy...also taking huge amounts of magnesium (said to help prevent premature labor), acupuncture and hypnosis to help "keep a baby in."

I'm worried about my soft cervix but just gonna take it easy now and hope things continue normally...

Earthmama- Sorry you had a scare with spotting. Sounds like you're doing all the right things to keep baby cozy in there. Just take it easy :) You're over half way there now. 40 weeks will be here before you know it :)

I'm 38 weeks 2 days now. Baby has dropped, but no signs of labour yet. OB will check for dilation at 39 week apt and has offered to do a membrane sweep if there is no progress by then. Not sure what I'll decide to do there...either way, hoping this little man makes an appearance soon :)

Just stopping by to check on you Kasey84! I imagine you're really uncomfortable so I hope your little man is on his way! <3

EarthMama: so scary!!! When I had my previa bleeds it was like time stopped, but I wasn't as worried as you'd think because it was wk 21-22. It sounds like no previa, no abruption, but yes short cervixes can cause it. Definitely just put yourself on pelvic and at least modified bedrest for peace of mind. There are lots of girls I know with twins who carried into wk 32+ with soft cervixes. I wish I could hug you! I'm so glad you went in and got scanned to be on the safe side <3

Thanks ladies...good news, no more spotting (just a little during weeks 20-21) and a perfect scan! I found out my cervix is actually exceptionally long...and placenta in a good spot. :) baby is healthy and normal! My midwife said I should just take it easy and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy because everything looks great. <3

Whoo...profound relief! !

Lucy- I'm still here anxiously awaiting my little mans arrival! 1 cm dilated at my 39 week apt. I have my 40 week apt on the 16th and if there has been no progress the OB will do a membrane sweep and also put me on the list for induction just in case. I'll keep you all updated :)

Earthmama- So glad to hear all is well with you and baby :) Your more then half way there now!

Ladies I cannot wait until I am 40 weeks and have this baby in my arms like some of you.

I had 2 minor episodes of spotting last week and it devastated me. Baby is still kicking with a strong heartbeat. Midwife checked my cervix and found it closed, high and long, but also SOFT. I am a bit worried about premature labor now.

But what I think happened was that I over did it on exercise the days leading up to the spotting...I was doing way way too much, including heavy lifting/squats/biking.

I'm reeling in and resting A LOT now and just taking it easy...also taking huge amounts of magnesium (said to help prevent premature labor), acupuncture and hypnosis to help "keep a baby in."

I'm worried about my soft cervix but just gonna take it easy now and hope things continue normally...

I'm so sorry to hear about the bleeding it must have been so scary for you. I hope your managing to relax and take it easy now. I hope if was just over doing it as well and nothing to worrying going on.

Lucy- I'm still here anxiously awaiting my little mans arrival! 1 cm dilated at my 39 week apt. I have my 40 week apt on the 16th and if there has been no progress the OB will do a membrane sweep and also put me on the list for induction just in case.

Wow sounds like it shouldn't be long to wait now! I hope your managing ok and are able to enjoy these last few days as a pregnant lady!!

Hi ladies I hope your all doing well? I'm feeling really sad tonight - we just watched the film Marley and Me and the scene where they go for the scan just made me so upset, I could feel myself back at my doctors hearing those dreaded words myself. I know I'm so lucky to have both my boys not just my rainbow but I miss my angel so much still. I haven't felt like this in a long while :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sending hugs George! I remember that movie and can understand how that would affect you. I watched "what to expect when your expecting" a while back and when one of the women lost her baby it really brought me back to that sad place. Even now, as I'm about to welcome my little man, I still think about my angel. I think it's ok and completely normal to feel sad sometimes.

Yes I still always think of my angel baby that I lost in February of last year, the MMC. I still feel a lot of pain and wondering about that pregnancy. I'm so thankful to be pregnant again but can still be triggered into pain and longing.

I'm so sorry to hear about the bleeding it must have been so scary for you. I hope your managing to relax and take it easy now. I hope if was just over doing it as well and nothing to worrying going on.

I had an ultrasound and everything looks fantastic! Cervix looks extra long and tightly closed and baby was perfect. <3 Finally starting to relax into this pregnancy now! n

It funny how the grief comes in waves isn't it, ladies? I'll see one of the boys smile in his sleep and suddenly wonder what that baby's smile would be like. Or my son will remind me that no mom you have 4 kids! He always includes our angel! I know how you feel George83 and Marley and Me was tough for me too!

EarthMama: wonderful news!! Sending well wishes that your journey is easy from now on! <3

Kasey84: fantastic about the sweep, it wasn't offered to me with our singleton. I hope it works like a charm! Maybe an Easter Bunny baby, eh ? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->