• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 June Rainbows

I think I got excited about this pregnancy too soon. Up to toilet and noticed blood on wiping. Been lying awake worrying for the past 2 hours. Hoping and praying that my little bean is safe.

Thinking of you, LalaR, hope everything's ok

AFM- feeling really nervous today. Not sure why. I think I'm getting too excited about the pregnancy... too attached to little bean...

Spotting has settled to just a tiny amount but still got a bit of a heavy feeling in low abdomen. I go for an assessment and scan at epac in just over 2hours. Very nervous!!

Good luck lala!!!!

welcome lovehubby, is there something else you want us to call you?

Ella you just have to be thankful everyday you are pregnant and love that baby. you cant be too attached bc no matter what this baby will be with you the rest of your life.....good vibes your way!!!!

afm-exhausted headed off to bed! I have determined that I get MS at 4am that last off and on for like 4 hours or so. I work 3rd shift so it always hits during my busy time at work. at least when I am home on a day off I pretty much sleep through the nausea.....but I will take it! anything for this baby!

Lala - good luck with your scan. I do hope all is well.

Welcome to the new ladies.

Congrats on the good healthy scans that have been seen.

AFM - still no vomiting (yeah!) only stomach upset in the evenings and exhausted all of the time. Got in some good hikes this weekend which helped. Have my 12 weeks genetic scan on Nov. 22 (guess that is the NST) and having the Maternal Fetal DNA draw as well. Hoping all looks good and that we have the results by Thanksgiving so we can start announcing this pregnancy. I feel, deep down, like all is well and this baby is thriving.

Thanks everyone. Scan went well and I saw a very active little one with a healthy heartbeat. Measuring 9+1 which is in line with normal growth from my last scan. No idea why I've been spotting. Just need to take it easy and look forward to my 12 week scan in approx 3 weeks. Xx

Wonderful news lala! From what I've read, after seeing a heartbeat at 9 weeks your chance of m/c drops to 0.5%. Which is much lower than the starting 20%. Congrats!!

lala: oh so good to hear!! yay! =D

thanks for the welcome... my name is katie

Thanks ladies, still stressful as the spotting is back this evening. Trying not to do anything but its hard when I have a very active 11 month old to look after. Xx

Lala - glad to hear your scan went well. I can't imagine trying to be still with a little one at home. Good luck and I hope you get the rest you need.

Lala what a relief, I'm sorry about the scary spotting but congrats on the healthy bean!

LalaR - so glad everything's ok! :) Rest well!

I'm feeling so darn normal. Haven't has sickness since Saturday night (when I vomited because my mouth tasted salty all day...weird symptom)... trying to tell myself it doesn't mean anything has gone wrong. SO nervous. I haven't got any scans booked, where I live they do one in the 1st trimester, then another between 12 and 16 weeks. Since I had one at 6 weeks, I'm not sure if i should do another soon, or just skip to the 12 week one. If that scan goes well, we tell people. But that's AGES away.

Ella that does seem for ages away! I guess I didn't realize we are pretty much spot on...I am only a day a head of you! I mean I feel pretty normal to. just the last couple of days has the painful boobs started and I have noticed some growth. but just other little things like hungry more often and tired but other than that. just enjoying this baby! when are you telling people? I have my next scan on 12/2 my kids will be told that day then after that making announcements with different Christmas presents for my family...husband family he can decide lol.

lala-glad all is well!!! I some times get spotting just from angry cervix lol.

afm-doing pretty well! cant wait for the next scan and being able to tell my kids! down to 20days lol

Ella that does seem for ages away! I guess I didn't realize we are pretty much spot on...I am only a day a head of you! I mean I feel pretty normal to. just the last couple of days has the painful boobs started and I have noticed some growth. but just other little things like hungry more often and tired but other than that. just enjoying this baby! when are you telling people? I have my next scan on 12/2 my kids will be told that day then after that making announcements with different Christmas presents for my family...husband family he can decide lol.

lala-glad all is well!!! I some times get spotting just from angry cervix lol.

afm-doing pretty well! cant wait for the next scan and being able to tell my kids! down to 20days lol

We plan to tell after 13 weeks... we already told my DH's parents as we're very close to them and they've been following our LTTTC journey (been TTC for 2 years) - so it made them really happy. And if something goes wrong, we'd want them to know too. I told a couple of close friends, one that I see a lot that was starting to guess... everyone else, inc. my family, after 13 weeks, as long as I've had a scan right before and everything measures ok.

Hippie - can you please take me off the list? Unfortunately today we discovered a MMC. Should have been 10 weeks. Baby measured 9 with no heartbeat.

Confusion I am so sorry! I hope ur recovery is fast physically and emotionally u r able to heal. I know how painful this is hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->