2014 June Rainbows

That's Awesome!!! Dh thinks I'm going to stress myself out with it by not being able to hear anything!! But I'm so tiny, (4'10" and 90lbs prepregnancy weight) so I'm really hoping and praying I hear it!!!! It's exciting to hear you have!!! But my good friend couldn't hear hers until 16 weeks first pregnancy... but she was almost double my size!!! So we will see!!!

I'm fairly large 5'10" 220 prepregnancy and my sister found my baby's hb before my mmc at 6w. So anything is possible regardless of size!!

Sorry if that sounded condescending.... I didn't realize how it may of sounded : ) !!!!! Glad she could find it so early!!!

It didn't sound condescending at all!! I was just letting you know it's possible earlier and not to give up.

Lala - that's amazing! I am to scared to have a doppler. If I don't find the HB I will completely freak myself out.

Elizabean - congrats on your scan. Wonderful news!

AFM - my 12 week NT scan is Friday. I have to drive quite a distance so I will stay out there through the weekend and have a bit of a getaway. We are also doing the maternal fetal DNA test and those results won't be back until Dec. 4th give or take.

As long as the scan goes well, I think we will start to tell people and just hope that the blood test is also fine. I want to tell people at Thanksgiving and during Chanukah.

Wow - you ladies are talking about sausage turning your stomachs and now all I can think about is eating a sausage for lunch. Oh the wonders of it all!

I did end up having toad in the hole (sausages in yorkshire pudding) last weekend at my mums and loved it. Also have had hotdogs pop into my head at random times this week!

I had an appointment yesterday at 10+6, bub is looking good, its super wiggly and twisting around, kicking like mad. Dr said it is measuring about 3 days ahead but that is normal. This time next week I'll be having the NT scan then we can tell everyone! Yesterday was such a huge relief though.

How is everyone else doing? when are your scans booked in?

Congrats on your scan Elizabean! My scan is tomorrow - Thursday. This is my second one (first was at 8 weeks 3 days with hb of 178). Am not as nervous as I was in the first one, but still relatively nervous. I will be 12 weeks 3 days. We will then start announcing hoping all is well! Praying to see a growing bean. I have not had major symptoms except occasional heartburn and cramps. Also very grateful that I have had no disturbing symptom like spotting which has been characteristic of all my previous 4 pregnancies and 4 miscarriages.

All the best to those expecting scans!

Wow - you ladies are talking about sausage turning your stomachs and now all I can think about is eating a sausage for lunch. Oh the wonders of it all!

I did end up having toad in the hole (sausages in yorkshire pudding) last weekend at my mums and loved it. Also have had hotdogs pop into my head at random times this week!

I had an appointment yesterday at 10+6, bub is looking good, its super wiggly and twisting around, kicking like mad. Dr said it is measuring about 3 days ahead but that is normal. This time next week I'll be having the NT scan then we can tell everyone! Yesterday was such a huge relief though.

How is everyone else doing? when are your scans booked in?

Congrats on your scan Elizabean! My scan is tomorrow - Thursday. This is my second one (first was at 8 weeks 3 days with hb of 178). Am not as nervous as I was in the first one, but still relatively nervous. I will be 12 weeks 3 days. We will then start announcing hoping all is well! Praying to see a growing bean. I have not had major symptoms except occasional heartburn and cramps. Also very grateful that I have had no disturbing symptom like spotting which has been characteristic of all my previous 4 pregnancies and 4 miscarriages.

All the best to those expecting scans!

good luck tomorrow!!!!!! :thumbup:

I did not get to ultrasound but doctor used a doppler and we heard a strong heartbeat. What a relief! I prayed for almost two hours yesterday night for a healthy baby, a healthy me and safe delivery. I got another good news that my blood pressure which was rising was now normal. I am grateful to God.

I did not get to ultrasound but doctor used a doppler and we heard a strong heartbeat. What a relief! I prayed for almost two hours yesterday night for a healthy baby, a healthy me and safe delivery. I got another good news that my blood pressure which was rising was now normal. I am grateful to God.

Congrats wonderful to hear!!! :happydance:

Ushindi - congrats - another wonderful step in the right direction! I have a question for you - you said your blood pressure had been rising - I noticed that my blood pressure has been higher than normal (just over the average, usually it's low) both times it was tested this pg. Is there a reason this can happen? Is it anything to worry about this early on?

Ella- had that sort of high bp with my other pregnancies....it was actually the first sign I was pregnant with my second child when I went to the dr bc my ankle was swollen and my bp was up the nurse goes you don't have high bp I said only when I was pregnant before did a test sure enough pregnant. it was like that with my other pregnancies to. my bp goes from ok to high even now. it can depend on also if you are stressed or excited when you go to the dr to. my ob before always told me they that don't begin to worry until the bottom number is consitatnly about 90 then they do further testing. there are some women who need to be on bp meds while pregnant. but every time you go to the dr they test for protein in your urnine and if there is some then they will do further testing. I wouldn't worry too much unless you dr seems concern at least that I was my experience with it.

down to 11 days til my next scan.....eeeekkkkk!!!!

Thanks Krissy! Maybe it's just nerves... I'm always a bit shaky and nervous when I go to the doctor!

Good luck with your scan!

thanks....really getting nervous though bc this is when the baby died last time and I had the mmc that was found at 11+4 last time. I am still supper exhausted...boobs hurt off and on nausea doing better. just nerves are starting to get to...I try not to think about it but hard not to. I know you know what I mean!!!

at least there is so much going on over the next 11 days that hopefully the days will fly by! I am sure I have probably read this a million times...forgive my prego brain....but have you told extended family yet?

We've just told parents, we plan to tell the rest when I get to 2nd trimester!

No wonder you're nervous! I hope you have a healthy, sticky bean in there! I'm also so nervous, the longer I feel pg for, the more I can't imagine losing this baby - I feel so attached already. And I feel so nauseous! Don't want to think about it all being for nothing :(

POSITIVITY right? The majority of pregnancies go well. We will be fine! Grow, babies, grow!

That's the way I try to keep thinking about it! my mom told me a few weeks ago she had a dream that I had the baby and everything was ok. she said that with my other 3 loses she never had a dream like that so she knows everything will be ok. like my dh says it has to be ok. and I am proud of him bc when I talk about the kids and this baby I will say things like your 4 kids....and he will go don't you mean 7 because I had the 3 mc I know I count them it just makes me happy he does to bc most men don't get. he will be there with me on the 2nd holding my hand....after the scan we plan on going out to dinner with my parents and the kids to tell the kids about the new baby.

have you bought anything yet? my mom actually bought the baby a couple onesies that have saying on them about grandma lol

Aww, so lovely of your DH to be like that! :)

We haven't bought anything yet, but I have a couple of outfits that we bought to give as gifts and then decided to keep for ourselves !!! , so I have some pink onesies and a cute blue stripy dungaree set. We're not going to buy anything else until MUCH later. Been looking at maternity wear and strollers online though, those are my two favorite things to look at :)

Congratulations ushindi. Great news!!

I have my booking scan this afternoon. I'm only 11 weeks so feeling really nervous again as most of my pregnancy symptoms have been lessening (apart from night time toilet visits!!) keeping fingers and toes crossed we have a healthy growing bean. Xx

Good luck today LALA!!!

Ella I haven't bought anything yet either.....I cant wait till we know what the baby is then I am gonna go crazy!!!! I told dh if it is a girl everything will be pink lol.

Back from scan and all is good. A very active little one with an official due date of 10 June. Next appointment not until 23 January now- ages away!!!xx

Ladies!!!! I just got my Doppler in and found baby's heartbeat right away!!!! I'm so reassured now!!! I'll try to post the video!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->