• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 June Rainbows

Yay Ella! That's wonderful :)

Good luck for your scan CJJM!

Mine is Thursday eek (finally! Been waiting ever so impatiently :haha:)

Hi ladies
A successful scan - (like the one I had at 8 weeks 2 days) is quite a relief. It made me more confident and increased my faith. But once in a while, the concern and fear can creep back just like the beginning..

I personally have quiet moments once in a while and cry:cry: my eyes out to God and it makes me feel better. I cry especially on days like today when I feel no symptom at all. I am consoled by the fact that God is the one creating the little beings in us. I thank him for having with Him my four other angels who I wanted to have dearly but He saw it fit not to give them to me. I tell Him to let me have this one and to create him/her perfectly.

I go to bed very late at night and oversleep in the morning ( I toss and turn if I go to bed early or on time). I have been going to office late everyday and my boss today gave me a warning. I just told him I was unwell and did not mention pregnancy. (should I?)

In conclusion, I wonder when all this end but I guess for me reaching week 13 will be quite a relief and I hope the worrying will stop then (won't it?)

Am sorry for long runt! Wishing pre scan ladies a successful one and post scan ladies a peace of mind. My signature also tells it all.:hugs:

Ushindi - I am sorry you are having trouble sleeping and, in turn, trouble at work. Luckily, I have a very supportive boss who is also a friend. He knows about all of my miscarriages and has known about this pregnancy since the day after I found out. It has made my life a lot easier on days when I don't feel well, need to leave early or just zone out for 10 minutes. Whether or not you should tell work, I think, depends upon your relationship with your boss and if their knowing will bring you relief.

We all have good and bad days. Personally, I am not religious. However, we all find paths that bring us relief - be it praying, exercising, breathing, whatever it is. I hope that prayer and your belief in God bring you some comfort while still in 1st tri - and thereafter. I also hope that I will feel more calm once 2nd tri hits but, I am sure, worries will still come. And hopefully will better sleep. (I wake up at 4 am and can't fall back to sleep.)

Confuzion - good luck with your scan tomorrow! Mine is tomorrow too... :)

Thank you itsawonder! I'll be looking forward to your update!

Ushindi - I am sorry you are having trouble sleeping and, in turn, trouble at work. Luckily, I have a very supportive boss who is also a friend. He knows about all of my miscarriages and has known about this pregnancy since the day after I found out. It has made my life a lot easier on days when I don't feel well, need to leave early or just zone out for 10 minutes. Whether or not you should tell work, I think, depends upon your relationship with your boss and if their knowing will bring you relief.

We all have good and bad days. Personally, I am not religious. However, we all find paths that bring us relief - be it praying, exercising, breathing, whatever it is. I hope that prayer and your belief in God bring you some comfort while still in 1st tri - and thereafter. I also hope that I will feel more calm once 2nd tri hits but, I am sure, worries will still
come. And hopefully will better sleep. (I wake up at 4 am and can't fall back to sleep.)

Confuzion - good luck with your scan tomorrow! Mine is tomorrow too... :)

Itsawonder - thanks and all the best in your scan! Cheers

My 8 week scan is on Monday. 4 more days.... I'm so worried!! I've been having more symptoms this time than with my mmc, but the worry won't go away.... last night I had an orgasm in my sleep (embarrassing, but it happens when I am pregnant) and I had some very intense cramping afterwards for about 2-5 mins (hard for me to judge time as I was half asleep), but it was more painful then the other times it has happened! There was and has been no bleeding or spotting, but I just worry that all that cramping will hurt the baby, like squeeze it or something.... I know that sounds stupid... just another thing for me to worry about I guess!!! Anyway, just looking for someone to talk to to help me pass the next few days quickly!!!

Pinkpassion - I have had some cramping after orgasms as well but all seems to be fine. I hope your scan shows a happy and healthy bean! I know the wait is hard but it will come.

AFM - My appointment did go well this morning. Measuring at exactly 9+1, same as LMP, and there was a strong heartbeat and my bean was moving all around. Looked like he/she was jumping on a trampoline (well, one w/out much bounce and on it's side..). Feeling really happy today!

Pinkpassion, try and not worry, orgasms can't harm the baby. They are well padded n there!! I read somewhere that it is beneficial to orgasm throughout pregnancy as it helps strengthen muscles for delivery. It will be such a relief for you when you have your first scan. Thinking of you. Xx

Itsawonder - brilliant news. Many congrats. Xx

Congrats itsawonder!

My scan also went well :happydance:. Baby measuring on time. We got to listen to the beautiful sound of the heartbeat which was beating strong and beautiful at 176 bpm :cloud9:

So happy!

Thanks y'all!!! Your support has helped a lot... just gotta get through the weekend now!!! It's crazy how one day I definitely feel pregnant and then the next I don't... anyone else like this? I sometimes feel uterus feeling "sore" and sometimes crampy and then other times nothing at all!!!

Hi ladies! I have stalking a little bit and finally feel like I can join. My name is Krissy and I am the proud momma of a 7yr old boy, 5 1/2yr old girl and a 4 year old boy. With all three no problem getting pregnant and having very healthy chunky babies. When our youngest was nearing his 2nd bday we decided we wanted one more....that was in August of 2011. Since then I had a blighted ovum that was not found till 11.5weeks, an early mc at 6w and the last one was at the end of may this year was a MMC found at 11.5weeks, baby had died at 9 weeks. with that one I had a scan at 7weeks showed a healthy baby with a hb....but sadly not ment to be.

BUT on 10/12 I found out that I am pregnant again....a TOTAL shocker we were not trying by any means! I am on progesterone 200mg 3x a day bc my level was only a 10.2 at 4w6d. so dr is going with caution and just put me on the meds. we are excited and I have my first scan set for this Tuesday. I am excited to see my baby but nervous.....

but I am happy to be here with you ladies and my EDD is June 21st.

Welcome and congrats, Krissy!!

Just booked my first scan, ladies! Nov 6th! :) Please be healthy, bean!!!

Thanks y'all!!! Your support has helped a lot... just gotta get through the weekend now!!! It's crazy how one day I definitely feel pregnant and then the next I don't... anyone else like this? I sometimes feel uterus feeling "sore" and sometimes crampy and then other times nothing at all!!!

Hi Pinkpassion. I also get on and off symptoms. I never felt real nausea but bloating and lots of passing of wind, and fatigue even in the morning. But some days am normal and energetic. People say this is normal but definitely causes some anxiety. All the best

hey ladies hope you all are well! I got to see my bean today and he/she had a HB!:happydance:

kind of a crappy pic but I'll get a better one on the 11th

Attachments

• IMG_20131102_102726_803.jpg
    IMG_20131102_102726_803.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
Great news, CJ!

First scan for me is Wednesday. I am so absolutely beyond nervous.

So I had my scan yesterday, it was amazing!!! I measured 7+4-7+6, so absolutely perfectly!!!! I can not tell you how incredible it was!!!! We could see little arms/legs buds and the umbilical cord, and even the little brain developing!!! The detail was fabulous!!!! I'm so in love!!!

Attachments

• 2013-11-04 14.34.21.jpg
    2013-11-04 14.34.21.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116