• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 June Rainbows

Hello ladies
Its been a while since I read or posted. Itss overwhelming with mixed feelings - sadness for those who MMC and happiness for those with good scans, and hopeful for those with spotting scares. I pray for peace for Confuzion, happy that LalaR's saw a thriving bean, happy for new members and hopeful for those waiting for scans.

I went to the dentist due to a sensitive tooth which needed filling but I refused anaesthesia because I had not talked to my gynae about the risks. So I have a temporary filling. Dentist said I could be low on calcium so went and got supplements. Meanwhile, I tried to drink milk and for the first time, I threw up - at 11 weeks 3 days. No nausea but my body just rejected the milk.

My second scan coming up on 22 Nov. 4 weeks since my last scan. I will be 12 weeks 4 days. Not as nervous as the first but still cautious and prayerful that all is well.

confuzion - so incredibly sorry for your loss. I hope you recover quickly, both physically and emotionally, and find yourself back here when you are ready.

Ushindi - I found out when I was about 7 that I am allergic to Litocaine so, the few cavities that I have had, have all been filled w/out any kind of anesthetic. If you need to do this you will be fine. Most of the time they drill they are not touching the nerve so you don't feel anything. When they do drill the nerve it feels like an ice whirlpool (if you have ever used one for an injury). It feels like it's so cold it burns. Just take deep breaths. The second they stop drilling you stop feeling it. Putting the filling in causes no discomfort. The entire process takes a few minutes and when you leave you feel like your normal self. No numbness, no annoyance. I actually prefer it.

I'm doing good, although yesterday and today I've had quite a bit of stretching and growing? Pains.... I'm kind of nervous and I may call Dr tomorrow just to tell them because of last loss I'm extra nervous which they know this already!!

I'm doing alright as well. Had sausage with dinner and had to stop eating it because I could feel it making me ill. Boo.

Counting down to my next appointment. 2 weeks and 5 days.

I'm ok. Have had a tiny amount of pale brown spotting for a week now. Today I feel my uterus. Not pain but I'm just aware it's there. Hoping I'm feeling everything stretching and nothing more worrying. My nausea has been much less the past few days. I have my booking scan on Friday at approx 11 weeks so fingers crossed all is well.

Doing well. Bloat is finally gone and now I am left with a real baby bump. Early, but I am small so a nice pooch below my belly button. Can feel my uterus above my pubic bone as can my husband. Genetic scan on Friday. Nervous and excited.

I've had crazy nausea all day and I'm almost certain my blood sugar dropped twice. Didnt want anything for lunch but had to eat as my sugar was low. Hoping these are all signs baby is growing well!!

Confuzion I am so sorry for your loss. We know the pain better than most. I know your rainbow is coming after the storm.

I'm doing good, although yesterday and today I've had quite a bit of stretching and growing? Pains.... I'm kind of nervous and I may call Dr tomorrow just to tell them because of last loss I'm extra nervous which they know this already!!

I have had pains the last few days. Getting close to 11 wks though so hopefully I'm about to get a bump and the pain is everything stretching. I have an appointment and scan this afternoon so I'll mention it then.

I'm doing alright as well. Had sausage with dinner and had to stop eating it because I could feel it making me ill. Boo.

Counting down to my next appointment. 2 weeks and 5 days.

I had a bad reaction to the smell of a sausage a few weeks ago, poor DH innocently walked into the house eating one and I lost everything I had eaten that afternoon!

I'm ok. Have had a tiny amount of pale brown spotting for a week now. Today I feel my uterus. Not pain but I'm just aware it's there. Hoping I'm feeling everything stretching and nothing more worrying. My nausea has been much less the past few days. I have my booking scan on Friday at approx 11 weeks so fingers crossed all is well.

Glad your nausea is getting better, mine still comes in waves but at least it isn't constant anymore, hopefully the end is near for this very vomitty chapter of my life! Fingers crossed for your scan on Friday!

Doing well. Bloat is finally gone and now I am left with a real baby bump. Early, but I am small so a nice pooch below my belly button. Can feel my uterus above my pubic bone as can my husband. Genetic scan on Friday. Nervous and excited.
Woohoo for the bump! I hope I'm not too far behind. My bloating has settled too but ti comes back at night sometimes.

I've had crazy nausea all day and I'm almost certain my blood sugar dropped twice. Didnt want anything for lunch but had to eat as my sugar was low. Hoping these are all signs baby is growing well!!

I'm a diabetic and low blood sugar definitely makes nausea worse. Can you sip on juice or lemonade during the day to keep you level?

I'm looking forward to my appointment this afternoon, fingers crossed it all goes well. Goodluck to the ladies with scans this week! I have my neural translucency scan exactly on 12 weeks on Wednesday morning next week. Scary but I'm sure it will be fine:wacko: hopefully I'll be able to relax after that.

Elizabean- funny thing about the sausage, I had just eaten some on Saturday at lunch but Sunday with dinner it made me feel like I was gonna lose my dinner! Maybe it had to do with lunch on Saturday being patties and Sunday being link? No idea. I'm hypoglycemic so my blood sugar drops a lot. I try to limit my sugar intake because the less complex sugars/carbs tend to make it drop faster. I've read pregnancy can affect it quite a bit too. I have glucose tablets though and they usually work rather fast, it's just the nasty feeling until they kick in that sucks. Haha. How'd your appointment go?

Wow - you ladies are talking about sausage turning your stomachs and now all I can think about is eating a sausage for lunch. Oh the wonders of it all!

No meat, chicken or fish for me.. unless it's ground meat like meatballs or spag. bol...

Although sausage sounds good... hmmm...

Mind you, omelet sounded great last night but I could only eat half before I felt bleurgh.

The whole food thing is BIZARRE - it's like I'm totally not in control of my taste buds any more!

Glad everyone is well. I'm having some annual leave this week spending some time with my 11month old and doing some Xmas prep. I had a lie down after lunch and decided to try my Doppler out. I never expected to but managed to find a beautiful fetal heartbeat. An amazing sound!! L xx

Lala how far along are you? I just ordered one but it won't be here for a few days... I can't wait!!!!!!

Wow - you ladies are talking about sausage turning your stomachs and now all I can think about is eating a sausage for lunch. Oh the wonders of it all!

I did end up having toad in the hole (sausages in yorkshire pudding) last weekend at my mums and loved it. Also have had hotdogs pop into my head at random times this week!

I had an appointment yesterday at 10+6, bub is looking good, its super wiggly and twisting around, kicking like mad. Dr said it is measuring about 3 days ahead but that is normal. This time next week I'll be having the NT scan then we can tell everyone! Yesterday was such a huge relief though.

How is everyone else doing? when are your scans booked in?

my scan is Dec 9th...we still won't reveal until xmas though

Lala how far along are you? I just ordered one but it won't be here for a few days... I can't wait!!!!!!

If I go by my FF chart I am 10+5 but by my early scans any thing as early as 10+1. It took until about 13 weeks last time to hear anything and given i am a few kilos heavier I thought it would be even longer. I didn't get a heart rate as I was in an awkward position and only got it for about a minute. It was just what I needed as I've had a small amount of brown spotting most days for over a week. I feel much more relaxed now.

Good luck when you get your Doppler. I really loved mine last pregnancy. Xx

That's Awesome!!! Dh thinks I'm going to stress myself out with it by not being able to hear anything!! But I'm so tiny, (4'10" and 90lbs prepregnancy weight) so I'm really hoping and praying I hear it!!!! It's exciting to hear you have!!! But my good friend couldn't hear hers until 16 weeks first pregnancy... but she was almost double my size!!! So we will see!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->