• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 June Rainbows

Hi girls! Nice to see all the great news!

I'm so nervous... I went for a scan today at around 5 weeks 4 days, and saw the right size sac, with a yolk sac, but no baby or heartbeat yet :( Don't know whether that's normal or not, doc. says it's ok I'm just early, and I'm going back next week! If I don't see a heartbeat then... I don't even wanna think about it!!

so happy you at least saw a yolk sac!

my scan is Saturday and I also previously had a blighted ovum so I'm so ridiculously nervous :(

I delivered Baby Hope at 8:55pm tonight. Elijah now has a playmate with him. I got to see baby Hope, it's amazing how perfect they look so early on. I got to see Hope's head, eyes, little arms and legs and the very little cord.... :cry: :sadangel:

I'm so so sorry

Hallo ladies!

I got my bfp yesterday and blood test confirmed today. EDD is 26th of June. I am hoping for a sticky bean.

Radiance - I am so, so, sorry for you loss. Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can help in anyway.

I'm so sorry to hear that Radiance :( :( :( Did you have any warning that this would happen? Feel good x

No, hCG was perfect, had a scan last week and baby was measuring ahead at 8w4d (on the 18th) with a nice heartbeat. My chance of miscarriage was only "2%"

Sunday, I thought my amniotic broke and decided not to panic and then I leaked more Monday with some blood and then today I bled all day.

Dear Radiance
Sorry to hear such news. I pray that you may eventually have peace. For now, I am relieving those moments when I lost my angels (4 in total) and I know it is not fun. My prayers to you for this loss.

I thank God and give glory to Him. I went for a scan today and saw a perfect heartbeat of 178bpm. This is the furthest I have come and trust that I will go all the way. All the best to all June rainbows.

I'm so sorry to hear that Radiance :( :( :( Did you have any warning that this would happen? Feel good x

No, hCG was perfect, had a scan last week and baby was measuring ahead at 8w4d (on the 18th) with a nice heartbeat. My chance of miscarriage was only "2%"

Sunday, I thought my amniotic broke and decided not to panic and then I leaked more Monday with some blood and then today I bled all day.

Oh my goodness :(

Thinking of you...

Ushindi - Congrats on your scan! That is wonderful news.

Next scan for me in exactly one week. Getting anxious to know that all is still okay but, deep down, I feel really positive.

Congratulations ushindi - fantastic news!! I am sure this is it for you this time.

I also had a scan today. Initially the midwife struggled to find anything in the sac but eventually found a little bean measuring 6+4. A few days earlier than I had thought but it may change again yet. We saw a tiny flutter of a heartbeat but not enough to get a heart rate. I go back in 3 weeks to see if we can see more. I still feel very very relieved.

so happy for you ladies getting good news!

2 more days til my u/s...I'll only be around 5w3d but I'm hoping to at least see a yolk sac or a speck or SOMETHING! lol anything but an empty sac again :(

Ushindi - Congrats on your scan! That is wonderful news.

Next scan for me in exactly one week. Getting anxious to know that all is still okay but, deep down, I feel really positive.

Itsawonder, we cannot help but feel nervous before a scan. Being positive helps. All the best and hope you get good news!!

Congratulations ushindi - fantastic news!! I am sure this is it for you this time.

I also had a scan today. Initially the midwife struggled to find anything in the sac but eventually found a little bean measuring 6+4. A few days earlier than I had thought but it may change again yet. We saw a tiny flutter of a heartbeat but not enough to get a heart rate. I go back in 3 weeks to see if we can see more. I still feel very very relieved.

LalaR, thanks and all the best. 6 weeks 4 days can still be very early for some people. Thats why the doctor said I wait 8 weeks for one definitive scan. Waiting is hard but we learn patience and calmness in this journey. My next scan is at 12 weeks. All the best and pray the good news keeps on for you even as we remember our thread mates who had sad news.

LalaR - Congtrats on your scan and seeing your little bean. I hope seeing the flutter of the heart helped bring some relief.

CJJM54 - good luck in two days. I hope you get to see everything you hope to see. It will still be early but anything is possible.

I saw my little bean and its heartbeat today! They didn't measure the heartrate, but it was amazing to see there was actually a 5mm baby with a working heart inside me. After twin blighted ovums, nothing could be more exciting really! I hope little bean sticks.

Good luck to all those of you that have scans soon!

LalaR - Congtrats on your scan and seeing your little bean. I hope seeing the flutter of the heart helped bring some relief.

CJJM54 - good luck in two days. I hope you get to see everything you hope to see. It will still be early but anything is possible.

thank you! you're right still early but did catch a glimpse of what we believe is the yolk sac...going for another this Saturday and hope to see an actual bean this time!

I saw my little bean and its heartbeat today! They didn't measure the heartrate, but it was amazing to see there was actually a 5mm baby with a working heart inside me. After twin blighted ovums, nothing could be more exciting really! I hope little bean sticks.

Good luck to all those of you that have scans soon!

so happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"