• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 March Rainbows

So.... Had my 8 week scan today.... And they found a second baby! We are in shock! Baby b is smaller and has a slower heart beat at 152bpm whereas baby a is about 185, so we go back in one week to make sure baby b is still growing. Got to hear both heart beats, what a magical sound! :happydance:

Congrats!! That is so exciting. I am secretly hoping they see two babies when I get my scan! I am sure baby B will catch right up!!

So.... Had my 8 week scan today.... And they found a second baby! We are in shock! Baby b is smaller and has a slower heart beat at 152bpm whereas baby a is about 185, so we go back in one week to make sure baby b is still growing. Got to hear both heart beats, what a magical sound! :happydance:

That's amazing! Double congratulations!!! Xx

Congrats. Sure it will be fine.

AFM the bleeding has stopped so guessing it was just left over blood as it never went pink. Still scared though :(

Glad the bleeding has stopped hun, I'd still ring EPU or your dr when you can, just to put your mind a rest :hugs:

Congrats. Sure it will be fine.

AFM the bleeding has stopped so guessing it was just left over blood as it never went pink. Still scared though :(

Glad to hear the bleeding has stopped!

I went to go in for my ultrasound at the RE clinic this morning before work, and they turned me away because the new receptionist screwed up and booked me in for a 10 minute ultrasound not a 30 minute one, so I got up early and had a full bladder and was sent away crying, why are people so inconsiderate?, I am sure a few people wouldnt have minded waiting a few extra minutes for someone who was spotting and cramping and pregnant, as most of the morning patients are for cycle monitoring, and with all the run around they gave me it was already 23 minutes of them explaining to me why they couldnt do it. But the kicker,,,, no one was in the waiting room.
Now I have to find a replacement for my job (I work in daycare) for one hour so I can go in when they do OB ultrasounds at 11am tomorrow.
Trying to keep calm, but not easy when people make stupid mistakes that affect your whole day.

I went to go in for my ultrasound at the RE clinic this morning before work, and they turned me away because the new receptionist screwed up and booked me in for a 10 minute ultrasound not a 30 minute one, so I got up early and had a full bladder and was sent away crying, why are people so inconsiderate?, I am sure a few people wouldnt have minded waiting a few extra minutes for someone who was spotting and cramping and pregnant, as most of the morning patients are for cycle monitoring, and with all the run around they gave me it was already 23 minutes of them explaining to me why they couldnt do it. But the kicker,,,, no one was in the waiting room.
Now I have to find a replacement for my job (I work in daycare) for one hour so I can go in when they do OB ultrasounds at 11am tomorrow.
Trying to keep calm, but not easy when people make stupid mistakes that affect your whole day.

That makes things quite difficult. I hate when other people screw up!

I'm sorry that that they screwed up. I know how annoying it can be!

Hippie, just seen your chart. When are you planning on testing?

AFM I know this is going to sound totally ungrateful and terrible, but right now I really wish I wasn't pregnant. My morning sickness is really getting on top of me. About 1 day a week out of 3 I've been fine, the rest I've more or less lounged on the couch all day trying not to be sick. In a way I would rather be sick so it gets it out of my system. If I don't eat it gets worse, if I do eat it gets worse. I'm more or less getting to nauseous to do anything, even taking my son to his riding lesson was a struggle!

Sorry I just needed to vent and I feel awful thinking like this, and I know once I get past this it will be fine.

Twinmummy - how are things going? Did your scan go well?

Symptoms have gone this morning :( scares me so bad! I know they disappear and come back a lot in early pregnancy but it doesn't stop me from worrying..

Hope you ladies are ok x

Good luck hippie!

Tricia our 6+5 was great, thanks :flower: Bub measured 6+4 with a heartbeat of 122.

Had a bit of a scare at 8 weeks with pink and blood streaked mucus for a day or two, but scan showed bub still there blipping away.

Just saw they found a second baby Tricia :happydance: I'm secretly jealous :haha: I would LOOOOOOVE twins again!

My morning sickness hasn't eased at all really. I had a good day yesterday and I wasn't half as nausous but it scared the hell out of me, but back to full force today. I can't keep my folic acid down so having to switch to a liquid forum. Fried chicken has been the only food I seem to want to eat also :S

Hope your all doing ok

Scrap that I threw up for the first time straight after posting.. Oops! :haha:

Can't quite believe I'm here,, we lost our baby in April at 13.6 weeks to a cystic hygroma. We still don't have the autopsy so I'm panicking like mad. Our last baby was an ivf and this was natural so you can imagine the surprise ..... I just need to see that nt measurement so I can relax I think I'm about 7 weeks now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->