• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 March Rainbows

I'm out. "Failing" pregnancy diagnosed yesterday.

H&H 9 months to everyone xx

Sorry to hear about that nat. Hopefully your next will be sticky.

Hey everybody. I'm kind of a bridge between March and April over here!
I'm only 3w6d because I *foolishly* tested early on a whim and got a BFP on dpo 9. I'm now on dpo 12 and you better believe I've been POS every morning and watching that line get darker.
We lost our first during the first trimester in September. It was a physically and emotionally excruciating time. We've been TTC ever since with no luck until now.
I'm super anxious but trying very hard to be positive. I've decided to see a midwifery practice this time instead of my OB because we want as natural of a pregnancy and birth as possible. I'm hoping they will help me keep perspective every time I want a scan or test because my nerves get the best of me.
I have insurance but everything is very expensive. A scan costs over $300 and even a qualitative pregnancy test is $90 even though they use the same Wondfo strips I can buy on Amazon for less than a dollar!

Last time I had very few symptoms, but this time I am already nauseous and my bbs hurt! I hope that is a good sign.

Welcome and congrats tardis103 when do you think you are really due.?

I'm out. "Failing" pregnancy diagnosed yesterday.

H&H 9 months to everyone xx

:hugs:

I'm so sorry. I know there are no words. Take care of yourself and know that we're all here for you if you need support.

I am really worried, I have been having cramps and spotting since Saturday. RE office not open until this morning (although I called them Saturday and they said to come Monday for bloodwork) . I went in first thing this morning, and they only did bloodwork and I have to wait until tomorrow for the scan. I know I might not see a heartbeat being only 5 weeks and 5 days tomorrow, but hopefully there is a sac and pole, something that gives me some hope, as I have had two losses.
Things have slowed down since Saturday which I should be happy about, but the fear is overwhelming me.

I'm so sorry, staysea. I've never experienced spotting (even with my loss), but I do know some girls who have had heavy spotting and still gone on to have healthy pregnancies. Either way, I know the waiting is often the most unbearable part of this whole process and I hope that today goes by quickly and your scan tomorrow shows good things! Thinking of you!! xoxoxo

Staysea I hope your scan goes ok, I know it's gonna be scary for you but try to relax as much as you possible until tomorrow.
I hope everything goes well for you, keep us updated :hugs: xxx

Hi ladies, hoping I can join. This is my third pregnancy this year, mmc at 9 weeks in march and chemical in may. I'm 5w6d, due march 18. I'm hopeful but having a hard time getting excited. I did start having some mild symptoms like fatigue and breast soreness and in a weird way that's been nice as I didn't have those with my losses. It's all a bit nerve racking and just want it to be different this time!

staysea I know what your going through. I had a miscarriage at 7w last time and today at 6w 6d I had some brown spotting and the tiniest red blood clot. The earliest I'll be able to get to the EPAU is Thursday as its the end of school in the UK and I need to do things with my son for that. Its not a lot for now, but its not putting my mind at ease one bit :(

staysea I know what your going through. I had a miscarriage at 7w last time and today at 6w 6d I had some brown spotting and the tiniest red blood clot. The earliest I'll be able to get to the EPAU is Thursday as its the end of school in the UK and I need to do things with my son for that. Its not a lot for now, but its not putting my mind at ease one bit :(

I am really going to pray for you that everything is ok, I hope it all stops and all is fine. I am hoping for both of us it is old blood from implantation that never came out. Positive thoughts, lets try!

So.... Had my 8 week scan today.... And they found a second baby! We are in shock! Baby b is smaller and has a slower heart beat at 152bpm whereas baby a is about 185, so we go back in one week to make sure baby b is still growing. Got to hear both heart beats, what a magical sound! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->