• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 March Rainbows

I decided to try my home doppler last night and I found the heartbeat!!, took me only a few minutes! I was able to listen and count for a whole minute and the heartbeat was 180! I am so excited, as I know it can be so hard to hear it this early. Even when I tried later on I couldn't find it! I was 8 weeks and 6 days yesterday, what a relief to hear though! Phew!

any recommendations for a home doppler? I'm almost 9 weeks. Had a MMC last Nov. and it apparently happened between the 8 and 12 week appointment -- so I'm in the "zone" and starting to get panicky.

That's great new staysea.

Not sure about dopplers erinrs. But I know once you make it past 12 weeks you'll feel better. My m/c was at 8 weeks and feel great now I passed that and had a 9 week scan with everything fine.

any recommendations for a home doppler? I'm almost 9 weeks. Had a MMC last Nov. and it apparently happened between the 8 and 12 week appointment -- so I'm in the "zone" and starting to get panicky.

I bought mine from a website where people sell their things online. It is a Sonoline B brand doppler.

Hey ladies not been on here for a while - baby has been giving me a hell of a ride! Was in hospital for hypermesis. Anyway had a scan today and I'm 11+6 - this is the furthest I've ever got. My new due date is now March 4 :) hugs and love to all xxx

Hi ladies,

Just wondering if I could join you, my edd is the 30th of march but will be born mid march due to my history of losses and I'm still classed as a cancer patient xx

I caved and got a sonoline B Doppler (only $55 plus free 2 day shipping). It was money well spent!!! I feel so much more relaxed knowing baby has a heartbeat :). Plus I has my 12 week NT u/s today and all looks great so far. I'm starting to think this baby is for keeps :)

I caved and got a sonoline B Doppler (only $55 plus free 2 day shipping). It was money well spent!!! I feel so much more relaxed knowing baby has a heartbeat :). Plus I has my 12 week NT u/s today and all looks great so far. I'm starting to think this baby is for keeps :)

That's great ! I have been thinking about getting that same doppler

Hippie - please can you remove my EDD - I miscarried a twins a couple of weeks ago :nope:.

Hopefully I'll be back on PAL asap!

Hi everyone! We had our first scan today, and I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant following a stillbirth at 42+4 in Feb. EDD is March 10th.

Hippie - please can you remove my EDD - I miscarried a twins a couple of weeks ago :nope:.

Hopefully I'll be back on PAL asap!

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

Hi everyone! We had our first scan today, and I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant following a stillbirth at 42+4 in Feb. EDD is March 10th.

Welcome to the group. Sorry about the stillbirth. Hopefully this one goes a bit more plain sailing.

Had a 12 week ultrasound today, everything is good! Baby measuring right on with dates! The technician said she even thinks she saw boy parts!! Eeeek so exciting!! Anyone else have a 12 week ultrasound done or booked?

Had ours done a few weeks back. It was a huge relief to see our little bug measuring a few days ahead and not behind!
Got our results back from the first tri screening/NT scan - all low risk.
After last time - those were my biggest fear.
Now to get past 17 weeks.

We had our scan a few weeks ago on the 29th. I had a massive blood clot, but thankfully had a consultant appointment that day so managed to get my scan a day early. Baby was fine. But this pregnancy I seem to keep bleeding on and off. Its getting highly annoying and frustrating. I don't remember bleeding with my son and just want to be normal

Hi girls! Can I join you? Just had my 12 week appointment yesterday and finally feeling good about this pregnancy to join a pregnancy thread. Due date is March 28th.
Hubby and I have been TTC #1 since 2009 and have had 6 MCs so I am definitely very nervous with every pregnancy. Hoping this one will be different.
We had a maternity 21 test done a couple weeks ago due to all the MCs and everything is looking good and found out we are baking a little girl. We are super excited!
Looking forward to chatting with you all. I need to go back and catch up on what you girls have been up to.

12 week scan pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2
Hi I'm due march 26th after my daughter was stillborn in May at 24 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members