2014 March Rainbows

Hi girls! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Still feeling a bit nauseous although its better than its been. I am also waiting for this 2nd Tri energy boost I keep hearing about. So exhausted all of the time.

Broke down this week and bought an Angel Sounds fetal Doppler. Does anyone have one? My next scan isn't until 18 weeks (unless I can get them to do one at my 16 week appointment) so I am hoping it will ease some of the stress (and not cause more).

I'd like to know where my second tri energy boost has gone hiding to as well. I'm still exhausted 24/7 :(

I was told when I hut the 2nd trimester I wouldn't feel as tired... So far that is a lie. Oh well I am not complaining, I still feel lucky to still be pregnant!

Yep add me to the list who still feel tired and BLAH in 2nd tri. Its not every single day....more like every 2nd day now but still....

Anyway, not complaining - just looking forward to getting past 16 weeks and into new uncharted territory :) I am still a bag o nerves!

Yep add me to the list who still feel tired and BLAH in 2nd tri. Its not every single day....more like every 2nd day now but still....

Anyway, not complaining - just looking forward to getting past 16 weeks and into new uncharted territory :) I am still a bag o nerves!

How many weeks are you now?

I am 14+ weeks and still very very tired everyday all day. I asked my friend the other day who is 32 weeks, when she started feeling more energy and more herself, and she said she was still waiting-ugh. I feel I will be in her boat, forever waiting for energy to do all the things I want and need to do!! But grateful everyday that I am pregnant and I love my little bump I have, it is all worth it!

I still having naps at the moment and all I did was see the midwife today! She was a miserable woman. But never mind, baby is fluttering away so all is good .

Mummy - do you feel the fluttering already? I can't wait to feel that!!! :)

Hi girls! Have any of you girls been experiencing nose bleeds? I had the worst one last night!!! I have been sneezing a lot while pregnant, usually when it comes on I sneeze about 10 times in a row. Anyway, last night I was sneezing and blowing my nose with the tissue. Then I felt a little phelgmy so I went to the bathroom to spit and it was all blood. When I looked at my tissues they were all bloody too (I have no idea how I didn't realize it before). Anyway, it went on for a few minutes.... nose bleeds and spitting blood. Did some googling and put pressure on my nose for about 5 minutes and it finally stopped. Did any of you girls have any of this? The blood in my spit looked really clotty.

Closest thing I've had is fresh blood in my snot while blowing my nose haha. But it's actually pretty normal to get nose bleeds while pregnant - not fun, but normal!

Hi girls! Have any of you girls been experiencing nose bleeds? I had the worst one last night!!! I have been sneezing a lot while pregnant, usually when it comes on I sneeze about 10 times in a row. Anyway, last night I was sneezing and blowing my nose with the tissue. Then I felt a little phelgmy so I went to the bathroom to spit and it was all blood. When I looked at my tissues they were all bloody too (I have no idea how I didn't realize it before). Anyway, it went on for a few minutes.... nose bleeds and spitting blood. Did some googling and put pressure on my nose for about 5 minutes and it finally stopped. Did any of you girls have any of this? The blood in my spit looked really clotty.

Your due on my niece's birthday, a day before my mums birthday. I would love to give birth on the 27th, but due the 14th so we'll see. DS was 16 days late so I can live in hope.

The only bleeding I got is from my cervix as its corroding :( I've banned sex until after the birth. I hate bleeding. Panics me so much, but spotting for me is a normal thing apparently -.-

I have a question and it might seem a bit crazy.... Any of you actually feel you heart beating more? It seems ever present with me lately, I can really feel it, think it is because my heart is just working harder? Should I be concerned?

On another note last night was the first night that I only got up to pee once the whole night... While it was nice to sleep for longer stretches it makes me a bit nervous.

Any insights? Am I just being crazy?

Tricia there's probably just not as much pressure on your bladder now that it's out of the pelvic bone and not squashing the bladder as much. It will come back, enjoy it while it lasts lol. But I'm the same - am no peeing as much as before and went 8 hours before getting up to pee yippee!

Hearts normal too. My heart rate has slightly risen and I can feel it pumping 'harder' if you know what I mean. It's nothing hugely drastic, but definitely working a little harder.
If it ever feels too fast or like it's going to pump right out of your chest, then I'd worry.

Tricia - those are all normal symptoms in the 2nd tri. Your heart racing - I have that that too and read that its due to all the extra blood running through your body. You'll also find that you get more tired easily too if you walk too much, stairs, etc.

Regarding the peeing less, I am noticing that as well and read that it is also normal in the 2nd tri. The frequent peeing comes back in the 3rd tri so enjoy it while you can. :winkwink:

Do you have a pregnancy book? I have "What to Expect when you're expecting" and "Pregnancy Week by Week" which I find very helpful keeping my mind at ease.

How is everyone else feeling?

16 weeks today..... If you look at my signature, you will see why this had me tearing up this morning.

Off to see Ob today and will get a scan for reassurance..... Just want to be past this day.

Dream - good luck with your appointment today. Sending your a massive hug! Please post an update when you get back!

Tricia there's probably just not as much pressure on your bladder now that it's out of the pelvic bone and not squashing the bladder as much. It will come back, enjoy it while it lasts lol. But I'm the same - am no peeing as much as before and went 8 hours before getting up to pee yippee!

Hearts normal too. My heart rate has slightly risen and I can feel it pumping 'harder' if you know what I mean. It's nothing hugely drastic, but definitely working a little harder.
If it ever feels too fast or like it's going to pump right out of your chest, then I'd worry.

Thanks for the insight, makes me feel a bit better! With this being my first one I am not sure what yo expect

Tricia - those are all normal symptoms in the 2nd tri. Your heart racing - I have that that too and read that its due to all the extra blood running through your body. You'll also find that you get more tired easily too if you walk too much, stairs, etc.

Regarding the peeing less, I am noticing that as well and read that it is also normal in the 2nd tri. The frequent peeing comes back in the 3rd tri so enjoy it while you can. :winkwink:

Do you have a pregnancy book? I have "What to Expect when you're expecting" and "Pregnancy Week by Week" which I find very helpful keeping my mind at ease.

How is everyone else feeling?

I have a month by month book and what to expect, but I haven't read what to expect in a while, I will pull that one back out!

Thanks for the insight! Makes me feel better

I also found a book, The Pregnancy Bible, at a second hand store, it is a great book, I think better than what to expect, and pregnancy week by week.
Also my bladder has been treating me better too now that I think about it!

The fertility clinic is wanting to do another scan for me next week, I am really hoping we can find out the gender then!! I hope the baby cooperates for us!

Dream, would love to hear how your appointment goes!

How is everyone else feeling lately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->