2014 March Rainbows

Everything went well :) blood pressure was lower than normal at 125/80 something, I had gained a little but they were ok with that and baby was kicked and moving like crazy. My ob was blown away how long bubs legs were hahaha....we had a peak between baby's legs but umbilical cord was in the way, however if ob had to guess, she said she would guess boy.... So we shall see in 2 weeks 6 days at the anatomy scan if bub co operates. I had been getting girl vibes myself but we shall see :)

I am now 16+1 and in uncharted territory.... Feels good :)

Thanks for the support girls :)

Everything went well :) blood pressure was lower than normal at 125/80 something, I had gained a little but they were ok with that and baby was kicked and moving like crazy. My ob was blown away how long bubs legs were hahaha....we had a peak between baby's legs but umbilical cord was in the way, however if ob had to guess, she said she would guess boy.... So we shall see in 2 weeks 6 days at the anatomy scan if bub co operates. I had been getting girl vibes myself but we shall see :)

I am now 16+1 and in uncharted territory.... Feels good :)

Thanks for the support girls :)

Yay! So glad to hear things went well! It is definitely reassuring to see that little one wiggling around :) congrats!

So glad to hear all went well Dream! Too bad the cord was in the way, but like you said you can hopefully find out soon at your next scan!

My scan is this Monday Oct 7th, I hope the cord isn't in the way for me, we are planning to do a gender reveal at Thanksgiving, which for us Canadians is Oct 14. I will be 16 weeks 4 days at the scan. Fingers crossed for me, I can't wait much longer, I want to start doing some shopping!!!

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? I have a bit of an embarrassing question.. Do you girls feel like you are having trouble controlling your bladder when you sneeze or cough? I can't seem to control it now even though I am trying to be sure I go to the bathroom often.

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? I have a bit of an embarrassing question.. Do you girls feel like you are having trouble controlling your bladder when you sneeze or cough? I can't seem to control it now even though I am trying to be sure I go to the bathroom often.

I know what you mean, I have had a similar problem!

Yup. Even when not pregnant sometimes - thank you twins! :haha:

Panty liners are your best friend if your going out and can't change your undies lol.

Haven't been here in a while-- 18 weeks now and feeling optimistic about this baby, but today should have been my due date :(. I don't think anyone else remembers. I guess I'm ok but still just sad.

Haven't been here in a while-- 18 weeks now and feeling optimistic about this baby, but today should have been my due date :(. I don't think anyone else remembers. I guess I'm ok but still just sad.

The would've been due date is always hard! Sorry you are feeling sad, just try and focus on this new little life you are growing :)

So sorry Emily - those anniversaries are always tough and I don't anyone else understands like we do! Like Tricia said just concentrate positive thougts on your new little one - 18 weeks is great!!! :happydance:

It's a boy! Ultrasound went well, baby seems to be doing good and is apparently full of energy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2
That's great news Tricia! :happydance: Did you have any preference on gender? How are you feeling?

AFM - we had our 16 week appointment Friday. They did a scan mainly to check my cervix because of all the MCs but checked they baby and she is looking great! I see the high risk doctor on the 24th so nervous but looking forward to getting that appointment behind us. I am finally starting to have an appetite which is nice and the nausea has subsided. Still super tired though!

I didn't really have a preference but I thought for sure it would be a girl!

Beach- glad to hear baby is doing well! Why are you high risk? I guess I missed something..

Tricia - based my age (40) and my pregnancy history with the 6 miscarriages.

Congrats on the BOY - we are having a girL!! I had the Maternity 21 test at 12 weeks.

Is anyone experiencing the metal taste in your mouth? I've had it all day! Ugh!

We found out we are having a boy! I am thrilled! So exciting to know!
I am too impatient to wait haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->