* 2016 Bfp's * >> 7 BFP's and counting!!

Thanks Krissie.
I hope she's not on her way and stays far away so you can get your BFP!

Chart is still looking great krissie so hopefully she stays away and your symptoms are pregnancy related instead of period...but love the positivity if she does show!

After waiting for af to show and lots of bfn I finally got my bfp today 18dpo

@besty: congrats!!

Afm,CD20....first question: how does the opk look? and second pic in spoiler: Is this considered to be good ewcm.

We dtd twice today and plan on doing so tonight. My cervix is high and i could barely reach it. I guess i may be having a late O. No way I can have these 2 combined and not be O'ing and having a few pains in the ovaries,

https://i65.tinypic.com/2m6vjw8.jpg
https://i63.tinypic.com/2yuxgr8.jpg

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 4
looks very positive to me hunni. i would be careful of dtd too often...it takes a little bit of time for sperm to build back up (i think 24 hours?). more of a quality over quantity type of thing

looks very positive to me hunni. i would be careful of dtd too often...it takes a little bit of time for sperm to build back up (i think 24 hours?). more of a quality over quantity type of thing

Well darn...thats the fun part:haha:

hahaha. you have really amazing timing this month (i think you posted before that you all have been dtd most days leading up to right?). Seems like you should have lots of swimmers waiting and if you hold off DTD until tomorrow morning, you can get a new fresh batch of good quality to go catch the egg, if it managed to avoid the others. You have about a 24 hour window that the egg can live so tomorrow AM would be (in my opinion) more productive for babymaking than tonight.

Also, you all must be worn out! enjoy the little rest after O lol

The thing is I have a cold with infections in both my eyes...I am worn out, but I either way if af comes or not at least i get my HSG.

TTC is very tiring haha

hunni - I second the definitely positive :D

AFM - I am waiting to hear back from the Dr. and hoping they will give me orders for HCG and progesterone labs! The acupuncturist I have seen a couple of times now specializes in women's health and took a good look at my charts - yay! She suggests I maybe start my progesterone cream up again "just to be safe" because of how my charts looked from month to month (really "jagged") but I really hope I can get my levels checked because that is a lot of work and money with the OTC cream. I don't think I'm having any of the low progesterone symptoms at this point so keeping my fingers crossed. Also, I have stopped temping...it makes me nervous but I know that watching my temperature go up and down would make me super nervous :nope: I think my HPT progression is looking good. I am just waiting to take another digital next Thursday or so and hoping is says 3+!

Wishing the best for all of you lovely ladies :hugs:
~LilacPetal~

Only thing I'm worried about is confusing that with ewcm since we did dtd this morning

@Lilac: I'm pretty sure everything is fine...congrats again

:happydance: congrats on the BFP :happydance: I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!! :hugs:

It's official ladies!

Attachments

• 20160207_071335-1-640x473.jpg
    20160207_071335-1-640x473.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3
YaY!!! :happydance: congrats :happydance: Here's to a happy and healthy 9months!! :happydance:

Well had some more ewcm this am and we bd off and on today been getting pains in my left ovary

So happy finally got my solid ☺ today. So hope we get to AI tonight and tomorrow and then well call it good. Started to have some O pains on my left side about an hour after getting my ☺ so guess I'm ovulating on my left side.. I'm happy we got AI in last night as well hope we have a little :spermy: waiting on that little eggie!! FX. Al these BFPs are getting me exciting for this month! :cloud9:

@Ash: seems like we are close in cycles

Yeah I am pretty sure today is O day. Now I am having some major right side pain so bad I had to lay down. I think my O is late due to me getting sick recently.

Hopefully the timing was good, twice yesterday with ewcm and once this morning with ewcm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->