22yo TTC #2

Oh I'm sorry FragileDoll... but your not out until AF arrives

My EDD so far (no dr. confirmation yet) is April 4th. That is our wedding anniversary so I would love to actually have the baby on that day. Not many symptoms so far, just sore bbs and extra bathroom runs.

Wow, you'll be celebrating you'll wedding anniversary and your baby's birthday on the same date then. :happydance:

Oh I'm sorry FragileDoll... but your not out until AF arrives

I feel so - not had any symptoms except a few really weird ones lol. Having trouble sleeping ever since 6dpo, weird dreams about pregnancy and buying prenatals at the store with the DH 4dpo onwards (but I guess that's all inside my head) and had a few mild cramps which lasted only for seconds.

I had weird dreams like those when we were TTC in our first month... dreamt a family member told me to go and test because she knew we were pregnant. But we were out that month.

My symptoms before my BFP were mood swings and the day or two before I tested I noticed that I was peeing more than usual and my bbs were a little sore (not something I get with AF).. but that was it. Are cramps something that you usually get with AF?

I had weird dreams like those when we were TTC in our first month... dreamt a family member told me to go and test because she knew we were pregnant. But we were out that month.

My symptoms before my BFP were mood swings and the day or two before I tested I noticed that I was peeing more than usual and my bbs were a little sore (not something I get with AF).. but that was it. Are cramps something that you usually get with AF?

Not always - I usually get cramps and backache a day before or the day AF arrives i.e. once in 3-4 months not every month - I go months without NOT AT ALL any cramps/backache or any other sort of pain before or during AF.

I can't say I pee a lot during TWW, cause I feel I always have to pee a lot so can't tell the difference. :rofl:

Well the cramps are a good sign. I usually get cramps anywhere from a week before AF, and I did not have any cramps before I got my BFP, so that was another small indication that I might be pregnant. But if you don't uaully get cramps and have them then it could be something. Fx'ed for you!

I normally have a 29 day cycle but it may eventually vary from 27-31 days.

February - 29 days cycle
March - 30 days cycle
April - 28 days cycle
May - 31 days cycle
June - 27 days cycle
July - ??

My due date is August 02 according to 29 days cycle. So I guess I'll wait till the 4th for AF to show up. :shrug: No cramps so far!

My cycle were similar to yours... usually ranging from 28-29 days but I did have some cycles that were 27 or 30 days. So your cycles sounds similar to mine. How many months have you been TTC? We got pregnant on our 3rd month trying. Your ticker says your 14 DPO, I was able to get a positive on 14 dpo, you should test soon. Fx'ed for you!! :)

My cycle were similar to yours... usually ranging from 28-29 days but I did have some cycles that were 27 or 30 days. So your cycles sounds similar to mine. How many months have you been TTC? We got pregnant on our 3rd month trying. Your ticker says your 14 DPO, I was able to get a positive on 14 dpo, you should test soon. Fx'ed for you!! :)

Hun, this is our second month of trying. I really didnt knew about Ovulation and stuff just before that - did a little research and found out it's role in conception.

I had only one HPT which I used yesterday and got a BFN. I am waiting for AF to show up tomorrow instead of testing cause I don't fancy seeing BFNs it kinda turns me down. :cry:

Ana dnt lose hope, AF is due tomorrow if its late take a test not everyone can get an early BFP you might be one of those x

Update from me: Noticed a lot of CM yesterday, started spotting yesterday midnight and AF caught me this morning. I'm officially out this month too.

Update from me: Noticed a lot of CM yesterday, started spotting yesterday midnight and AF caught me this morning. I'm officially out this month too.

Sorry hun, hope this cycle will be lucky for you x

Oh sorry hun, next cycle hopefully will be yours.

Ceca & Tilly: Have you felt any morning sickness yet? OMG it has hit me... yuck I feel like crap... I haven't thrown up yet but I have felt pretty close to it. I'm currently eating some soda crackers to trying to keep my breakfast down. I'm also at work and trying to feel and act normal, but its not easy. I hope this feeling goes soon.

Bless ya hun, hopefully the sickness wnt last long! I start to feel a bit sicky if i'm hungry and thirsty but i think its bc i'm so tired right now, tiredness has really hit me this wk but the weather is so hot aswell, need to pee alot and still got sore bbs, i need to wear a bra all the time lol. Do your work colleages know you are pregnant yet Joanna?
How are you feeling Ceca? x

Yes my work colleagues know I am pregnant. Its pretty obvious as all I ate at lunch today was some yogurt, cheese and crackers. I am also super tired today as well! I am trying not to let me tummy get empty and eating lots of snacks but my problem is no foods appeal to me right now, so it's hard to plan meals for the day when I don't know what I will be able to eat by lunch time. Hope this nausea goes soon.

Hey ladies! Just FYI, I am a 22yo TTC #2 :) AF supposed to be here tomorrow! Fx!

Thanks! I don't think so, but I am not paying attention to it either. I get a lot of symptoms throughout the month when I O and around AF so I ignore it. The only one I pay attention to is missed period :)

I am the same i always got symptoms around ov and a wk b4 my AF and there so similar its hard to tell, how have you managed to hold out so long testing lol x

lol I haven't. I tested twice already but I am being honest when I say this--- I am never doing it again. I am not wasting money on tests to see a million BFN's. I am now waiting till after missed period and I promise that to all of you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->