25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

I would be more than happy to go without if it meant i was pregnant :)

FXed for a booze free christmas for all of us xxx lol xxx

Sounds fantastic to me although I think I'm out! Getting AF like back ache =( xxxx

But you don't have AF yet so not out just yet hun!!! it could be a symptom xxx

In all honesty this month I have no idea what so ever if im in or out!! I have had a few signs but all explanable so not looked too much into them, I think the most promising were the cramps I was getting on and off yesterday!! may have been AF letting me know she's on way but I've had nothing today so who knows.

I know what ya mean! But the 5 days wait us killing me now! I'd love to FFWD to my BFP no matter when it was lol! I just want to be know either way so I can get excited or get on with my next cycle lol!! I hate the 2WW xxx

With you on that one!!!! these last few days have gone soooo slowly!!! Like you I just wanna know!! lol

I totally second what you both have said!!!! Arrrrrggggghhhhh hurry up!!!!! My cramps have gone again!!!! WTF!!! Lol xxx

Well ladies i am 11dpo today and i got a bfp!!!! Wooot woot.. I am so excited.. Cramping doesnt always mean af.. :) baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg well done!!!!!!!!! Yay so pleased for you xxx H&h 8 months xxx omg I am sooooooooooo pleased for you xxxx CONGRATULATIONS xxxx

Thank you .. Yayyy.. The best part is im due around july 19. July 23rd is my moms bday, and she is with jesus so im going to try my hardest to hold off and have her/him on her bday!!!

Well ladies i am 11dpo today and i got a bfp!!!! Wooot woot.. I am so excited.. Cramping doesnt always mean af.. :) baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaay! Well happy for you xx congrats and we got our threads first BFP xxxx

:dance::dance::dance: Congratulations:dance::dance::dance:

Tell us everything, please...
What test did you use?
What symptoms have you had etc.......

How exciting :happydance:

My temp did go up this morning and I have felt hot all day, even my lips feel hot

Ok, so yesterday i tested with an ic and a digi. On the ic i could see a line but it was so faint you could only see it when you turned it in diffrent directions. So i took the digi and bfn. But i knew i saw that line so i did a flashlight test lol.. You could barely see the line when i held it to the light but i knew it was there. So last night i had some cramping but mild and not really af like. Plus i had been feeling my tummy down low and i could tell it was getting harder. My cm has been creamy the whole time. I had what i thought to be implantation spotting on monday. It was only 3 teeny tiny dots of blood when i wiped. Other than that, my boobs dont hurt, i got my energy back after implantation.. Anyway, this morning i had another temp rise and i went to pee expecting another bfn when much to my surprise it was bf positive!!!!! I still have to wait 2 weeks after af is due to go have it confirmed at the health dept.. So imma go buy some frer this afternoon and keep testing. I do have 1 digi left so i will test through out this week!!! Just to know!!! Baby dust!

Oh wow, Karla that is so fantastic xx I am so pleased for you hun xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Let's hope this is the 1st of many in this thread!!!

woo hoo Karla......
I hope you are starting a pattern here.
I hope the rest of you (Teej, Pinga, BettyBoop, and Rach) get some good news soon too! What happened to Bec??? Her symptoms were very promising, she needs to come update us with her BFP!!!

After the throwing up episode last nite. It wasn't much, it just cam up in my throat and I ran to the bathroom... yuk. Doesn't really ever happen to me. I started trying to convinve myslef I was out. The CM had decreased but still not gone. Starting yesterday evening I started getting (TMI alert) wet spots in my panties, like watery. I had it today so far too. I checked CM internally and it has gone mostly watery but a bit of creaminess still to it and the creamy party is slightly stretchy. Anyways, have no idea what that means.

Rach and Teej- we all are expecting AF the same time. I am Sat or Sun as well. Let's hop that none of us see her!

Hewy ladies could i join in your thread??

I'm 10 DPO today so i think i should fit in with you girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->