25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

its nov..3 and im not syure what dpo i am but im feeling sick and ive had alot of tugging and werid feelings in my belly

i had the tugging feelings for 2 days and then yesterday i started feeling sick to my stomach been on and off for 2 days..dont know what to think

I might be wrong but days 15/16 are the sort of time you would ovulate so perhaps what you felt was the egg being released? Wouldn't have thought you'd feel sick yet though- but you never know :)

TBH even when you ovulate I don't think it usually feels like tugging- for me it's just a sharp pain followed by dull ache- maybe you should keep an eye and go to doc's if you're not sure what's going on xx

yea well like one day after i had sex...i did have white discharge with clear discharge but.... it only happened for a few mintues and stopped.......

I agree with Bec.. You can get pain with Ovulating and it's usually around CD 14-16 on a normal 28-29 day cycle I'd guess you were 1dpo either today or tomorrow xxxx

maybe but see im not sure how long sperm or even the egg can stay in you....

The eggy 12-36hrs I think and spermies 4-7 days I think???? Ladies???

egg 24hrs max and sperm up to 5-7 days but more likely 2-3 days. If you are cycle day 16 I'd say you had Ovulation just the other day possibly but who knows. A trip to the Dr may be necessary. The discahrge was pprobably EWCM meaning your fertile period.

Bec - FX... i had BFns too but am convinced I am indeed "up the spout" and that they were just too early. Trying to hold off with the poas until Friday or Saturday

yea thats good cuz i had sex the 30th and 31st but whats werid was last week i have ovulation pains

Well done for resisting hun!! It's so hard not to when you just wanna see that BFP. Im also waiting till Friday or Saturday... thats if I don't test tomorrow of course :haha:

Have to admit, Karla getting her BFP has got me all excited I just wanna POAS now :haha:

HOW MANY DPO ARE YOU? I TOOK THE DIGI THIS A.M. AND I BOUGHT FRER FOR THIS AFTERNOON. IT HAS A FAINT 2ND LINE!! :happydance: GO AHEAD, POAS!! YOU NEVER KNOW! I AM 11DPO (IDK IF I MENTIONED THAT OR NOT)

I am excited lifechanging, if everything goes well we could end up being BFP buddies!! Definitely keeping fingers crossed :) xx

Hey ladies little update and it has got me a little excited! Been getting a pinch type twinge in my uterus area hope it's a bean implanting!!!! Xxx

I've just had another lot of period pains i'll be suprised if af isn't here in the morning.

Mishc not out till she is here xxx
Am very sick tonight!!! Fmu poas coming!!!! I'll be 11dpo!!! Tmi still feeling like I've pee'd myself lol cm really excessive!!! Am totally wiped out :( so off to bed!!!! Again xxx

Fx Betty xxx hopefully we'll all be bump buddies this month xxx

Well done for resisting hun!! It's so hard not to when you just wanna see that BFP. Im also waiting till Friday or Saturday... thats if I don't test tomorrow of course :haha:

Have to admit, Karla getting her BFP has got me all excited I just wanna POAS now :haha:

HOW MANY DPO ARE YOU? I TOOK THE DIGI THIS A.M. AND I BOUGHT FRER FOR THIS AFTERNOON. IT HAS A FAINT 2ND LINE!! :happydance: GO AHEAD, POAS!! YOU NEVER KNOW! I AM 11DPO (IDK IF I MENTIONED THAT OR NOT)

Well tomorrow I will be 11dpo and think I may have to satisfy my POAS urge lol.
I'm not getting my hopes up too much as I have had light cramping on and off now for last few days so could be AF teasing!! It stopped most of yesterday but am getting niggles today!!
Was going to be so good and wait, but with you getting a BFP i'm all excited now lol, i'm just reminding myself it could still be a BFN!! and if so, I'll test again on Saturday :)

Katie, that sounds so promising :happydance: FXed for you hun - and for everyone else still waiting for that BFP xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->