25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Made me chuckle too Hun lol my hubby called me a 'daft cow' lol he said 'is she here?' me 'no' he said 'well shut up woman stop stressing and if she don't show yay if she shows yay' (dirty get wants loadsa nookie lol) xxx

Hahahahaha, loving the blunt but logical approach he's taking!!

Chillin is a very good idea!! was basically all I did yesterday lol, enjoy your day hun xx

Happy tuesday Ladies:wave:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1adb67
HERE IS MY CHART IF ANYONE WANTS TO LOOK AT IT AND SHARE THEIR THOUGHTS :)

Your chart looks promising. The dip at 8dpo could mean implantation :thumbup:

I'm 8 dpo and my temp has dipped, I hope it goes back up tomorrow.
POAS this morning BFN. Bit headachey today but no symtoms and none yesterday apart from a bit bloated oh and a spot on my chin to match the one on my nose. I'm lookin fine

I'm sure the 2ww is getting slower as we reach the end.

Just been for a walk with Dd and I'm now going to start knitting her a scarf, if she lets me.... 18 months, wool, might not be a good mix...:nope:

Tammy.. Apart from some weird very mild cramping today I still have nothing!!! Unless AF is gonna come early?! I'm only about 7dpo as I've lost count haha xx ( go me for not being the obsessive women I normally am )

Happy Tuesday ladies!!! Xxxx I'm sending you all lots of :dust: hopefully we will all get our BFP'S xxx

happy tuesday pinga and betty...well i poas last night (stupid i know but had to lol) and got a bfn...was a bit gutted but last thing at night!!!! seriously lmfao....well today i have been a bit more chilled....hubby was smoking a fag on the door step and i walked passed him and nearly threw my guts up!!!! random it doesn't bother me usually!!! been feeling a little bit sicky just thought i was hungry so had a lovely ham and cheese salad sandwich and mmmmmmm i brought some of it back up...sorry tmi lol....gonna try hold out longer....my cramps have gone now btw....boobs still hurt especially nipples....peeing more than usual (but been drinking a bit more than usual) headaches...heartburn, tired...just the same...but no BFP :( YET....

i believe 9dpo....come on 2ww sod off i want my BFP!!!!! lol...or :witch: if your there come on....LOL..

Hi everyone! Good to see everyone is in such good spirits. I know many of us have AF due this week... Here's hoping she forgets about all of us!

Rach- you have so many symptoms I can't believe you haven't gotten your BFP. FX that it's coming.

Teej- I hope you enjoy your trip FX for your BFP

Bec-Pinga-BettyBoop- I hope all of you are well and it seems you are not as POAS happy as Rach and I are so you must be doing fine. rach and I can't seem to walk past an HPT without urinating!!!

So after hat ridiculous FRER witht he line form Sunday, i took one on Monday with 2nd urine BFN and one this morning at like 5am with FMU... BFN so looks as though I am out and like FRERs do indeed have pinkish evap or antibody lines. thats depressing...

Also, many of my symptoms have gone. CP is still hard to reach, feels a bit soft, and I have white lotiony stretchy CM but the amount has decreased some. I still have back pain and every so often I feel a twinge or pinch in my breasts. AF is due between the 5th and 7th so I guess I am just waiting now...

Haha! That's so funny!! About not being able to walk past a hpt without urinating!!!

Rach... Don't be disheartened your getting BFN's at 9dpo most women don't get em till at least 10 and that's if you def OV when you think it could have been later! Your not out xxx

Life you proper made me chuckle with that post infact I laughed so hard a little bit of wee came out of me lol (quick where's my hpt's) I know I'm not out till the fat ugly :witch: shows herself.... Well so far today re earlier post the sandwich stayed down a few mins ago I though I'll have a little choccy bar (wafer covered in choc) and I couldn't finish it cos it tasted horrid now I feel really sick!!!!! Ffs!!!! I love choc :( if I am up duff I really don't want choc taking away from me :(
Life your not out yet hunny xxx

Hello ladies, I think I might be pg!!! I've had odd symtoms for several days but was trying to stay calm but after today there's really not much doubting and I'm almost convinced!

I am 7DPO though so too early to test me thinks. At 2DPO I started having aching boobs (and have had every day since) 5DPO I had cramping on and off and from the eve of 5th DPO I have had (and am still having) bouts of nausea. Today I had a temp dip of 0.2 degrees, cramping, nausea, sore boobs and SPOTTING!!!!!!!! :)

As far as I'm concerned, that's pretty conclusive!! I hadn't realised till I saw your earlier conversation that temp dip could be implantation but I looked it up after reading your posts and it is indeed a sign (called the 'implantation dip'). I'm on cloud 9 but also really want that BFP to confirm.

So Pinga- your temperature dip could be the same thing- esp if you're 8DPO. Any other symptoms?

And BettyBoop the whole cramps at 8DPO is definitely a good sign too.

Rachie Rach your bouts of nausea/smells etc is all really good- so exciting :)

Fingers crossed everybody :) and Baby dust to all of you x

Fx bec xxx i wish I'd temp'd if I'm out this month I will be temping!!!! Lol and for you it all sounds very pos!!!!

Think I am coming down wi something :( btw I took my temp earlier and it was 36.8 is that quite high??? I haven't temped this cycle but was gonna if witch shows up!!! Btw I've been a slob all day (been in bed majority) lol x
I'll check it (temp) in morning see what it is from sleeping xxx

Hi Rach, yeah 36.8 is about the right temperature to show you're in the luteal phase (tww) I have been 36.7 in mine- till today when I dipped to 36.5. But you're supposed to go on temp first thing in the morning so see what you get tomorrow. Hope you feel better soon (or not if it means a BFP!!) I am feeling so so so nauseas- so have had a shower and now resting in bed but will go to sleep soon as can't handle much more of this today (but still in v good spirits!). Good luck with temp xxx

Thanks bec for that I'll check it in the morning and let ya know xxx

Wow sounds promising Bec!! And I've had some weird twinges tonight I'm trying to be optimistic and hope it's my bean burrowing!! But after lots of BFN's over the last 3 months I'm trying to not get too excited! wish I had temped as well as opk's xxxx fx'd chicken xxx

Well I am now at my mum's and completley knackered!!!

Everyone's posts sound really promising so far (sorry i'm too tired to comment on each lol)

I have has some mild crampings on and off today but still not too hopefull - just got a feeling this is not my month!! Think my PMA flew out my car window this afternoon lol

Tomorrow i'll be 10dpo and very tempted to test with FMU - I know it's still early but.... lol - hey ho, will update in the morning as to wether or not I caved lol

xx

Tammy don't do it!! You can implant anywhere between 6 and 12 dpo so if you have been having cramps today it could be implantation and you wouldn't detect any hcg for another couple of days! Trying to stay positive for you xxxx

Teej I am guessing you smuggled some hpts in your bag??? You naughty girl lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->